Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi says she can’t 'work with President Bush’  (Read 620 times)

rangerrebew

Nancy Pelosi says she can’t 'work with President Bush’
« on: February 07, 2017, 01:33:19 pm »
February 7, 2017
Nancy Pelosi says she can’t 'work with President Bush’
By Thomas Lifson

In addition to living in the past, the Democrats are now in full obstruction mode, committed to bringing down the Republican POTUS, whoever he might be.  Blind rage at the unexpected electoral humiliation of the Democrats last November has pushed some Democrats over the edge, into inchoate fury toward Republicans -- all Republicans, who, based on the words of the most recent Democrat Speaker of the House of Representatives, are now indistinguishable.

It is passing strange that, with all of the fury directed at President Trump, that Nancy Pelosi would utter these words while standing next to Maxine Waters:

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/02/nancy_pelosi_says_she_cant_work_with_president_bush.html
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 01:34:21 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Nancy Pelosi says she can’t 'work with President Bush’
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 01:35:40 pm »
 :wtf!: :woohoo: *hmmmm* :mauslaff:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 01:42:14 pm »
Then quit!

(I think the  Botox finally got to her brain.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 02:09:42 pm »
Does this mean she's leaving?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 02:43:52 pm »
She's living in a different time zone then the rest of us.  Obviously she wants to do the time warp again!!   :silly:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkplPbd2f60

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 02:43:56 pm »

So she lost a decade.  That shouldn't exclude her from making the laws that govern how the rest of us live.

< / sarcasm > just in case
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.