Author Topic: States Are Passing New Laws Making it Legal to Kill Protesters “Unintentionally”  (Read 922 times)

rangerrebew

States Are Passing New Laws Making it Legal to Kill Protesters “Unintentionally”
MIchael DePinto — February 5, 2017

Share Tweet Plus

It did not take long after Barack Obama was elected President in 2008 for most Americans to realize that the “fundamental transformation of America” that Obama and his far-left liberal allies sold the voters on was a total sham. For proof, look no further than the shellacking Democrats have taken in every single election since 2008, gradually losing an unprecedented 1,000+ seats at the state and federal level combined.

Despite getting pummeled in every election, and at every level for eight years straight, and despite the fact that Republicans have the largest legislative majority nationwide since the 1920’s, Democrats and their lackeys in the mainstream media still think they have some type of mandate to tell the rest of America what is, or is not, “mainstream.”

http://freedomoutpost.com/states-are-passing-new-laws-making-it-legal-to-kill-protesters-unintentionally/
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 10:34:31 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Norm Lenhart

Hey if a bunch of idiots blockade a freeway and get run over, there is no reason that the driver should be charged. He endangers himself, anyone in the car with him and every vehicle in range of his potentially out of control 4000 pound projectile if he tries panic stopping and loses control.

Offline Applewood

Another headline that doesn't match the actual story. 

Don't see why states would have to pass new laws to.deal with protesters who get out of line.  Just enforce the laws that already exist.

I think this story is bogus. 

Wingnut

Another headline that doesn't match the actual story. 

Don't see why states would have to pass new laws to.deal with protesters who get out of line.  Just enforce the laws that already exist.

I think this story is bogus.

I'm sure it is fake.  A lot of that going on lately.   

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Iowa has introduced such a law.
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm sure it is fake.  A lot of that going on lately.

It was introduced in ND House couple weeks ago:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/25/us/nd-protest-driver-bill-trnd/
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 11:12:58 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut

I'm Sure it is real! 

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
 :smokin:  If I had a twisted mind I would suggest taking this thread and combining it with a few others.  It would fit nicely in with the Texas Voter Fraud thread, for example, where one of our city council members was re-elected under suspicious circumstances.  After the election he promptly advocated for violent protests against Trump and also held a few protest marches intended to block traffic in downtown Austin.

Of course traffic is so bad in Austin no one could tell.

But that's another story altogether and it could dangerously lead to a rambling rant about corruption in Austin such as shyster Ronnie Earl torpedoing The Hammer Tom DeLay when he was House majority leader which ended up ruining the Bush presidency and is the reason why the new country justice building here in Austin is being named after Ronnie Earl.

Good thing my mind isn't that twisted.