Author Topic: KY: A special warfare unit was spotted flying a Trump flag in public. Now the Navy is investigating.  (Read 741 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
A special warfare unit was spotted flying a Trump flag in public. Now the Navy is investigating.

Steve Thompson was on his way to pick up some feed for his goat farm Sunday morning when he noticed an impressive-looking military convoy and started filming. When he neared the lead vehicle in the convoy, the 32-year-old Shepherdsville, Ky., man noticed something else: A large blue and white Trump campaign flag.

“I just thought it was just a bunch of military vehicles,” Thompson, who was driving near Louisville at the time, told the Lexington Herald Leader. “I was surprised because I figured you wouldn’t be able to fly anything on a Humvee other than an American flag.”

The Navy has since confirmed that the convoy was from a Virginia Beach-based special warfare unit.

Thompson’s video is one of two that have been circulating on social media this week, drawing both praise and outrage, and prompting the Navy to open an investigation into the flag-flying display. One of the Facebook videos showing the convoy was viewed close to 80,000 times before it was taken down Thursday afternoon — but not before unleashing a flood of comments.

Continued: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-special-warfare-unit-was-spotted-flying-a-trump-flag-in-public-now-the-navy-is-investigating/ar-AAmzU6N?OCID=ansmsnnews11

000hehehehe

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I love our military but this is dangerous. Military needs to have loyalty to the constitution, not to a political leader. Otherwise we're in deep trouble.

We risk turning into ancient Rome.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I love our military but this is dangerous. Military needs to have loyalty to the constitution, not to a political leader. Otherwise we're in deep trouble.

We risk turning into ancient Rome.

Yup same with police.  Folks need to lose their jobs over this.