Author Topic: More than 1000 suspects killed per month in Philippines drug crackdown in 'possible crimes against humanity'  (Read 444 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
More than 7,000 people have been killed in the Philippine’ government’s “war on drugs” since President Rodrigo Duterte came to power in a campaign of murder that could amount to crimes against humanity, according to a new report from Amnesty International.

The advocacy group said it equated to at least 1,000 deaths per month, including at least 2,500 in total where the country’s police were allegedly directly involved in the murders.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-drugs-war-military-involvement-police-corrupt-to-the-core-a7555126.html
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

geronl

It's a dirty war and the tyrant there is quite open about it, many civilians are being murdered by the police.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Things are starting to not go so good for Duterte since that S. Korean businessman got killed there and it's blamed on the police.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Things are starting to not go so good for Duterte since that S. Korean businessman got killed there and it's blamed on the police.

I thought I read he was saying he would welcome refugees. Is he running low on citizens?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I posted the story where Duterte told the US not to store arms in the Philippines yesterday but the Philippine Military told Duterte that the US is not doing that.

http://saudigazette.com.sa/world/asia/philippines-military-denies-us-depots-dutertes-remark/