Author Topic: HuffPo Writer Disrupts Conservative NYC Event – Is Quickly Tackled and Detained by Police  (Read 866 times)

Offline endicom

Gateway Pundit
Jim Hoft
Jan. 29, 2017

Tonight at a New York City Friends of Abe meeting Huffington Post writer Ryan Clayton crashed the event, took the stage and threatened the crowd.

More... http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/huffpo-writer-disrupts-conservative-nyc-event-quickly-tackled/

The dark night of fascism keeps rising in the alt-right and manifesting in the perpetual left.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The Friends of Abe is anonymous group of conservatives in media and celebrity status who don’t want to be outed as conservative in the liberal bastion of New York City. Clayton then pulled out a camera threatened the crowd. He said he was going to film them and publish the video.
This is extremely troubling on many levels.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline endicom

This is extremely troubling on many levels.

Yep. You will think the prescribed thoughts or be hunted down.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
A homosexual activist over here used to do that. Peter Tatchell - he'd threaten to out people, usually politicians but not always, unless they started supporting gay rights wholeheartedly.

He stopped suddenly. Disappeared for six months or so. Word is he threatened the wrong person and wound up in intensive care.

Sometimes, that is an appropriate response.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Frank Cannon

I hope this Commie Pinko gets some jail time.

Offline endicom

I hope this Commie Pinko gets some jail time.

I'd be satisfied with his being shut down and the word getting out that you don't get away with this stuff anymore.

Offline endicom

A homosexual activist over here used to do that. Peter Tatchell - he'd threaten to out people, usually politicians but not always, unless they started supporting gay rights wholeheartedly.

He stopped suddenly. Disappeared for six months or so. Word is he threatened the wrong person and wound up in intensive care.

Sometimes, that is an appropriate response.

I don't threaten people but if I did then I'd know I'd crossed a line with potential consequences.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"HuffPo Writer Disrupts Conservative NYC Event – Is Quickly Tackled and Detained by Police..."

That's the way to do it.
Shut them down, then toss them out.

Repeat this process a few times, and the message will slowly be understood.