Author Topic: Cancel your vacation plans: Iran bans US citizens, says US ban is “obvious insult to the Islamic world”  (Read 578 times)

rangerrebew

Cancel your vacation plans: Iran bans US citizens, says US ban is “obvious insult to the Islamic world”

January 28, 2017 1:33 pm By Robert Spencer 119 Comments

Oh, this one hurts. I already had my flight booked to Tehran for a three-week vacation. I guess I’ll just have to go to Mogadishu instead.

Seriously, while Iran has a great history, as I explain in my book The Complete Infidel’s Guide to Iran, the Islamic Republic of Iran is so repressive and authoritarian, and so hostile to the United States, that American citizens would be foolish to go there. Hardest hit by this will be people who have family in Iran, and that is unfortunate, but the choice is between admitting people among whom may be jihad terrorists or inconveniencing some others for a temporary period.

Others hard hit will be the likes of Carl Ernst, the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill pseudo-academic whose work on Islam is so whitewashed, so fawningly apologetic, so complete in its denial of the jihad doctrine and Sharia oppression, that he was given an award in 2008 by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the genocide-minded anti-Semite who was at that time President of Iran. Ernst happily flew to Tehran to accept. The incident was emblematic of how much American academia has degenerated.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/01/cancel-your-vacation-plans-iran-bans-us-citizens-says-us-ban-is-obvious-insult-to-the-islamic-world
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 05:02:26 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

All these other countries obviously think they are still dealing with Imam Obama and his pre-emptive caving foreign policy. :ODIO:

Offline Mom MD

Doggone it!  Now I have no idea what I will do with my summer!
 :shrug: :shrug: 8888crybaby
God is still in control

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Doggone it!  Now I have no idea what I will do with my summer!
 :shrug: :shrug: 8888crybaby

Just go to Texas. There is no difference. Really.  :silly:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I don't care enough about what Iran says to make me want to support the Orange Baboon king but nice try just the same Haji.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I don't care enough about what Iran says to make me want to support the Orange Baboon king but nice try just the same Haji.

I think the time to care about what Iran says is when they start using nukes for punctuation.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley