Author Topic: Czech government tells its citizens how to fight terrorists: Shoot them yourselves  (Read 344 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
There President is called a left-winger per the old days of Communism but he isn't on these other issues.

Czech government tells its citizens how to fight terrorists: Shoot them yourselves

A couple of months ago, Czech President Milos Zeman made an unusual request: He urged citizens to arm themselves against a possible "super-Holocaust" carried out by Muslim terrorists.

Never mind that there are fewer than 4,000 Muslims in this country of 10 million people — gun purchases spiked. One shop owner in East Bohemia, a region in the northern center of the Czech Republic, told a local paper that people were scared of a "wave of Islamists."

Continued: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/06/czech-government-tells-its-citizens-how-to-fight-terrorists-shoot-them-yourselves/?utm_term=.733f97a6966f

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
It is a great idea. But the EU is stepping in with stricter gun control that members states must comply with.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley