Author Topic: Trump hangs portrait of inauguration crowd in WH press hall  (Read 14121 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Trump hangs portrait of inauguration crowd in WH press hall
« Reply #175 on: January 26, 2017, 02:27:02 pm »
You may deny them your essence...but can you deny them this?

Oh, wow, I bet that's disgusting!  The kind that threatens to asphyxiate you when you get on the elevator with "that guy".

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #176 on: January 26, 2017, 02:32:54 pm »
Oh, wow, I bet that's disgusting!  The kind that threatens to asphyxiate you when you get on the elevator with "that guy".

Ron Burgundy: It's quite pungent.

Brian Fantana: Oh yeah.

Ron Burgundy: It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way.

Brian Fantana: Yep.

Ron Burgundy: Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Wingnut

« Reply #177 on: January 26, 2017, 02:39:08 pm »
I'm good, buddy!   888high58888
Must have be the fluoride then.  It gets us at each others throats.  Eats us up inside.
Your basic post-war Commie conspiracy. But that's the way your hard-core Commie works!

Wingnut

« Reply #178 on: January 26, 2017, 02:40:57 pm »
You may deny them your essence...but can you deny them this?

Do they have one in "Cougar"  I'm not man enough for the Panthers yet. 

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #179 on: January 26, 2017, 02:55:30 pm »
I just want him to bring back Churchill's bust. Please.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #180 on: January 26, 2017, 02:56:50 pm »
I just want him to bring back Churchill's bust. Please.

He did!  I saw a photo of the bust in the Oval Office with DT.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #181 on: January 26, 2017, 02:58:27 pm »
Loss of essence?  Women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, DCP...but I do deny them my essence.

Keep your fluids calm, and post on!

It's the fluoridation Mandrake. That's why the Commies only drink Vodka.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #182 on: January 26, 2017, 02:59:19 pm »
He did!  I saw a photo of the bust in the Oval Office with DT.

@Sanguine this is the best news I've heard all day. Thank you.

888heartkitty
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline jpsb

« Reply #183 on: January 26, 2017, 03:21:06 pm »
He is thin-skinned and childish to his core.

@geronl

[img size=small]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3GyQSHXgAE8HVa.jpg[/img]

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish
« Reply #184 on: January 27, 2017, 03:46:45 pm »

:whistle:

Actually it is, provided, however, that Trump's are not unconstitutional. 

Trump has to undo the orders of Obama and reign in out of control agencies, such as the EPA, which is regulating things expressly outside of its legislated grant of powers.
The residents of Iroquois Territory shall not determine if Jews may  live in Jerusalem.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #185 on: January 27, 2017, 11:06:57 pm »
He is thin-skinned and childish to his core.

He is smart like a fox.   He's made the story about how much the media deliberately lie about things.   He's also made them have to look at that picture for all the press conferences.   It will get in their head. 

It has already reaped a benefit in the ABC news coverage of the March for life today.   They never cover that,  but because he shamed them (during the David Muir interview)   they pretty much had to cover it or look overtly biased. 
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #186 on: January 27, 2017, 11:11:55 pm »
I don't even like the guy and I thought it hilarious.
And as long as he keeps proving my doubts that he would push a conservative agenda were wrong, I don't really care what he hangs in the press room. 

I am pleasantly surprised.   He is pushing a conservative agenda harder than any Republican in my memory.  He is going at it harder than even Reagan did.   

What was that scripture about "confounding your enemies"?   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #187 on: January 27, 2017, 11:16:04 pm »
You always fight the good fights.  Let this silly one go.  Be a duck..... and let it roll off your back and tail feathers into the pond of tranquility!   :laugh:.

A fight about demonstrating the media are liars is always a good fight to have in my opinion.   There is no down side to proving media narrative false.   In my opinion,  the number one focus of our party ought to be destroying the media and damaging it's credibility. 

You talk about the important fights,   this is an important fight. 
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #188 on: January 27, 2017, 11:19:55 pm »
They did become truth which helped to get us the Zero.  We cannot ever allow that to happen again.

And why did they become "truth"?   Because the media are deliberate and blatant liars who made them into "truth."   

This is why attacking the media at every opportunity and proving them to be liars is just about the most important thing that anyone in our party can do.   

We have to destroy the New York and Los Angeles controlled media system.    Liberal bias is inherent in it,  and it is how they have been empowering Liberal politicians.   All we have to do is level the field so that real truth and hidden truth gets out to the public,  and we can fix much of what is wrong with the nation.   

But nothing gets fixed until we destroy that liberal propaganda system known as the "media."   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #189 on: January 27, 2017, 11:30:51 pm »
Yes because with all the important thigns he's done already in a few short days this is what's most important.

Yes.  It is.   I have written scads of commentary pointing out the danger that the Liberal controlled media represents to this nation.    I have said consistently for the last decade that we have to BREAK Liberal control over the information flow to the American people.   We have to stop this propaganda system  that New York and Los Angeles liberals use to rig elections. 

How do you break the media?   You demonstrate they are liars,  EVERY. CHANCE. YOU. GET.   

Yes,   showing the media to be liars,  *IS* about the most important thing to be done at the moment.   

We're moving from the most incompetent President ever (Obama)...to the most childish one.

He is "Claudius-ing"  you,  and you are falling for it,  just like his enemies.   

"What a fool the man is,  yet somehow he just keeps winning. "

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #190 on: January 27, 2017, 11:34:50 pm »
Most of them are NeverTrumpers that would rather have the Marxist globalist Hillary as pres. They will never "get over it" they make this place look like DU with their lies and constant insults. Fortunately besides being NeverTrump they are also never right.

Reminds me of this:

"Your miserable life is not worth the reversal of a Custer decision."
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #191 on: January 27, 2017, 11:39:58 pm »
Ditto.

Between he and the press, they seem to be the only two obsessed with the crowd sized

Which ought to give you an idea of why this is important,  and why there is a fight about it. 

Trump rightly recognizes that the press is a propaganda corps for left-wing political power,  and he aims to hurt it in any way he can.   

We should all be trying to damage the Liberal press.   It should be our primary focus of political activity.   The liberal controlled news services and entertainment industries are how they moved the country to the left on numerous issues. 

Obama is completely the product of the Liberal controlled system.   Do you think that if they had dug into his background and exposed all his lies and incompetence that he could have won?   They sent 200 "journalists"  to Wasilla Alaska to investigate Palin,  and none to Chicago to investigate that corrupt fool Obama.    Because the Liberal press had power,  they elected Obama. 

Till we get at least equal representation in the "fourth estate",   we should be trying to damage the credibility of all the liberal power concentrated there.

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #192 on: January 28, 2017, 12:03:36 am »
Cultists defend the subject of their devotion against all slings, no matter whether the slings be worthy or not.  Regardless of whether they support whatever action/belief/topic is currently the subject.

Now step back and ask, do you defend Trump no matter what?  Do you support everything he does, regardless of whether you'd agree with the behavior coming from someone with a different letter attached to their name?

You make an interesting point,   but it seems to me you are overlooking a larger point.   The Democrats *ALWAYS*  defend their people,  regardless of how stupid, (Hank Johnson)    corrupt,(too many to name)  deceitful (Hillary)  or insane (Pelosi) they may be.   They treat politics as war,  and they see no enemies to the left,  regardless of the circumstances.    You will simply not get a Democrat to criticize another Democrat to any serious degree. 

We Republicans on the other hand,  believing in certain standards of behavior,   will not hesitate to attack one of our own.  Often even before the facts are in.   If the media accuses them of something,  too many under our banner are all to quick to jump on them based on the media's (Democrat Operatives)  say-so.   

There is a strategic political power benefit from refusing to attack your own guy.   Now an argument may be made that at some point you must,  (if the conduct is egregious enough)  but I think we are all too quick to do it,  on the flimsiest basis,  and on the most silly of issues.  (Grab the P***y!)   

I think borrowing a few plays from the Democrat book might actually help achieve a few more victories where they are needed.    This is not necessarily the same thing as "cultist"  type behavior,  it is more along the lines of strategic behavior for winning. 

At least this is what I'm thinking.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #193 on: January 28, 2017, 12:09:09 am »

And by your defense, you are saying you love it when a President acts in that manner.  (and in all other issues were, if the situation was reversed, you would be up in arms)

I think Lincoln explained this pretty well. 

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln
Was it possible to lose the nation, and yet preserve the constitution? By general law life and limb must be protected; yet often a limb must be amputated to save a life; but a life is never wisely given to save a limb. I felt that measures, otherwise unconstitutional, might become lawful, by becoming indispensable to the preservation of the constitution, through the preservation of the nation.
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #194 on: January 28, 2017, 12:11:56 am »
Yes, but the press lies and has an agenda.

And he's busted them repeatedly.

Which is entirely the point.   It is also one of the most important things that needs to be done.   Press credibility has to be hit again and again until it make it impossible for them to keep lying or censoring information.

Attacking the integrity of the Propaganda corps is always an important task. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #195 on: January 28, 2017, 12:13:29 am »

Yes.  It is.   I have written scads of commentary pointing out the danger that the Liberal controlled media represents to this nation.    I have said consistently for the last decade that we have to BREAK Liberal control over the information flow to the American people.   We have to stop this propaganda system  that New York and Los Angeles liberals use to rig elections. 

How do you break the media?   You demonstrate they are liars,  EVERY. CHANCE. YOU. GET.   

Yes,   showing the media to be liars,  *IS* about the most important thing to be done at the moment.   

He is "Claudius-ing"  you,  and you are falling for it,  just like his enemies.   

"What a fool the man is,  yet somehow he just keeps winning. "

He's been in office a week...non"winning" yet no matter what his hallelujah choir claims.

He's picking a fight with the media he'll never win.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #196 on: January 28, 2017, 12:14:11 am »

My thoughts on this. Is that Trump is giving the progressive media a "Rabbit" to chase.

While the leftist dems in the Senate... that shrinking pool of Clowns, is desperately wanting to pillory Trumps nominees... they are denied airtime with this "Rabbit" which is sucking all the Air...Democrat propaganda media attention Air, out of the room.

Tomorrow another "Rabbit".

Personally, this Cruz man is enjoying the show.  :smokin:

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/156399716951/outrage-dilution
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #197 on: January 28, 2017, 12:20:57 am »
He's been in office a week...non"winning" yet no matter what his hallelujah choir claims.

Stopped 221 million from going to Palestine.   That's a win.   

Stopped 5 million from being spent on airing Obamacare ads.   That is also a win.   

Got numerous Obama bureaucrats out of the Government.   That is a win. 

Got ABC News to cover the "March for Life"  in Washington D.C.  today.  That's a win.   

Halted future immigrants coming in from seven Islamic countries.  That's a win.   

I see lots of wins.   I'm curious why you don't seem to notice any wins? 

He's picking a fight with the media he'll never win.

I see our very future depending on vanquishing the Liberal control of the broadcasting systems in America.   I do not wish to believe that we shall never beat them.   That is a defeatism of which I do not respect. 

We must pick fights with the media,  and we must keep picking fights with the media until they are no longer able to promote agendas and censor information.   

We must win our fight with the "media"  and I hope Trump continues to demonstrate to the public that they are lying.   Every chance he gets. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #198 on: January 28, 2017, 12:23:30 am »
I'd ask Trump's advocates that when Trump does or says something, they replace his name with Obama.  And then ask if they'd still be for whatever 'it' is.

If Obama signed an executive order halting Muslims from immigrating from seven Islamic countries,   I'd have to say it was the first thing he ever did of which I approved.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #199 on: January 28, 2017, 12:28:13 am »
Levin wasn't at all happy with the infrastructure plans.  He said there's no reason to be remodeling/expanding Kansas City airport with federal funds.   Float bonds.   He's saying this is no different that Franklin Roosevelt and the TVA.

More importantly, he says the jobs should be open to ALL Americans and not just the freaking unions.

We know he literally stole the union vote after that meeting the other day where they came out orgasmic.

He's not thrilled with the percentage of the money not being used for needed roads and bridges, etc..

And this is where we may be disenchanted with Trump.   He is a product of his upbringing and I have never doubted that he was a big government sort of fellow who sees government money as a good means of solving problems,   in the manner of FDR.   

Yes,  I do not doubt that he is going to propose a bunch of infrastructure spending by the FedGov.    I am not going to like this,   but I am expecting it,  and to be fair,   Idiot Obama squandered about 8 trillion on stupidity.   

— Lord Melbourne —