Author Topic: Transgender Activists Upset Over ‘White Cis Women March’  (Read 2534 times)

rangerrebew

Transgender Activists Upset Over ‘White Cis Women March’
« on: January 24, 2017, 02:15:32 pm »
 Transgender Activists Upset Over ‘White Cis Women March’
Posted By Elizabeth Harrington On January 23, 2017 @ 4:10 pm In Culture | No Comments

Transgender activists are upset that the women’s march over the weekend was not inclusive to biological men who identify as women, as the protest presented an “oppressive message” that having a “vagina is essential to womanhood.”

Saturday’s event to oppose the inauguration of Donald Trump was largely a “white cis women march,” with too many pictures of female reproductive organs and pink hats, according to trans women and “nonbinary” individuals interviewed by Mic.com.

A fight is brewing between “trans-exclusionary radical feminists,” or “TERFs,” and transwomen, according to the article, “How the Women’s March’s ‘genital-based’ feminism isolated the transgender community.”

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/culture/white-cis-women-march/

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Transgender Activists Upset Over ‘White Cis Women March’
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 02:52:10 pm »
There has long been a core conflict between radical feminists and trannies.  Trannies define their gender by their preferred gender role, but feminists argue that gender roles shouldn't exist.  I've seen them get into it a few times, and for perhaps the first time ever, he feminists have the better of an argument.  Just because you prefer to wear a dress, makeup, and (attempt to) look and sound like a feminine woman doesn't make you a woman.  That's in the plumbing.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 02:55:23 pm »
There has long been a core conflict between radical feminists and trannies.  Trannies define their gender by their preferred gender role, but feminists argue that gender roles shouldn't exist.  I've seen them get into it a few times, and for perhaps the first time ever, he feminists have the better of an argument.  Just because you prefer to wear a dress, makeup, and (attempt to) look and sound like a feminine woman doesn't make you a woman.  That's in the plumbing.

What if the plumbings been changed?

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 03:19:48 pm »

Don't judge a book by its cover. The appearance of change is not the fact of change.

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 03:43:04 pm »
As they say, however crudely, "You got to bleed to bread".  Kinda leaves the Caitlin's and Chelsea's of the world out of the club.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 03:44:25 pm »
This proves that anyone can find a reason to get pissed off about anything at any time.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline r9etb

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 03:50:27 pm »
Transgender activists are upset that the women’s march over the weekend was not inclusive to biological men who identify as women, as the protest presented an “oppressive message” that having a “vagina is essential to womanhood.”

Modern politics is defined by the triumph of pretense over reality.  This is a great example of the difference between "gender" and sex.  Sex has a scientific definition.  "Gender" is apparently anything we want it to be.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 04:41:24 pm »

This proves that anyone can find a reason to get pissed off about anything at any time.
:amen:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 04:41:56 pm by goatprairie »

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2017, 04:51:16 pm »
Although it appears to be inexhaustible liberals might finally be running out of causes (every time I say that I get proved wrong.) Liberals exist to have causes and to virtue-signal. Because they want to prove to the world what great and wonderful people they are.
But now with the "transgender" crusade they are eating their own. Radical-feminists claim that there is such thing as innate mental differences between the sexes. Females, on average, don't do as well as males in  math and science because of The Patriarchy which tells females they're no good at math at science.
Now we have mentally disturbed people claiming to be of the opposite sex because of innate mental differences.  What are good radical feminists to do?  They hate all males and probably males who claim to be females despite have the xy chromosome and some things dangling between their legs.
What should conservatives who look on both camps as very unhappy, mentally disturbed people do? ...sit back and eat popcorn while watching the lib civil war?  :shrug:

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2017, 04:57:00 pm »

:beer:

I'm thinking on Thursday I'll identify as a left-handed Samoan transvestite and sign up for some government goodies.  Then on Monday I'll identify as a political refugee from some unheard of country in Africa.  That should be worth a few more government goodies.  Then every few days I'll just keep switching to something new. Within a month I should be set for life.

Who could possibly complain about that?

Offline r9etb

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2017, 04:58:23 pm »

I'm thinking on Thursday I'll identify as a left-handed Samoan transvestite and sign up for some government goodies.  Then on Monday I'll identify as a political refugee from some unheard of country in Africa.  That should be worth a few more government goodies.  Then every few days I'll just keep switching to something new. Within a month I should be set for life.

Well, you, of course.  You can't possibly expect the bureaucracy to act that quickly on your dizzying rate of transformation.

rangerrebew

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2017, 04:59:41 pm »

Some liberal somewhere would easily find a complaint. :silly:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2017, 05:00:13 pm »
It isn't upsetting to hear that leftists are squabbling.  Divide and conquer.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline chae

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2017, 05:03:32 pm »
I think tomorrow I'll identify as a Velociraptor!

Wingnut

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2017, 06:01:30 pm »
I think tomorrow I'll identify as a Velociraptor!

I was think more of a T-Rex for me.  With the short forearms I won't be able to reach my wallet in my pants pockets to have to pay the bill at a restaurant when out with my deadbeat relatives.

Offline endicom

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2017, 06:05:15 pm »

Now you've done it.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2017, 06:07:35 pm »

Now you've done it.

It's a talent...what can I say?  :laugh:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2017, 06:08:36 pm »
I'm going to identify as a Command Sergeant Major...then sit outside Brigade HQ and yell at everyone to get off my grass!

@CSM

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2017, 06:10:38 pm »

The plumbing is only superficially changed.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2017, 06:15:09 pm »
It is just funny to watch Liberals getting strung up by their own insane lunacy. Vaginas are homophobic! Down with vaginas!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2017, 06:15:36 pm »
The plumbing is only superficially changed.

The DNA is the DNA is the DNA.

Still male, still female, no matter how much is cut or pasted.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2017, 06:16:50 pm »
Now that's what I call "alternative facts."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Wingnut

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2017, 06:29:11 pm »
I'm going to identify as a Command Sergeant Major...then sit outside Brigade HQ and yell at everyone to get off my grass!

@CSM

I've seen you do your  Walt Kowalski imitation.  So that's not much of a stretch!

BTW, can I borrow the Torino tonight?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2017, 06:33:12 pm »
I've seen you do your  Walt Kowalski imitation.  So that's not much of a stretch!

BTW, can I borrow the Torino tonight?

As long as you don't smoke in it and the tank is filled when you return it...otherwise...