Author Topic: Trump reportedly insists healthcare replacement will have 'insurance for everybody'  (Read 5961 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This is the single biggest reason that I could not vote for this "Republican."  I don't want Conservatives to be shackled by the coming failures of Progressive policies.  This will shift the failure of Obamacare over to the R's and we will have another lost decade of voters. 

Thanks Trump....your Progressivism is about to destroy the few remaining Conservatives that remain.
He might wreck the brand name (which we predicted), but he won't wreck the belief system. We just need to find another name.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
He might wreck the brand name (which we predicted), but he won't wreck the belief system. We just need to find another name.

Let THEM find another name.   They put themselves out in the cold.   Screw them.   Start your own GD 'Party'.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Let THEM find another name.   They put themselves out in the cold.   Screw them.   Start your own GD 'Party'.

You know...Jr High was a long...LONG time ago for you.

You should really consider moving on.

Just sayin...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online DCPatriot

You know...Jr High was a long...LONG time ago for you.

You should really consider moving on.

Just sayin...

Why don't you quit stalking me around the forum @txradioguy ?

And haven't your unemployment benefits run out yet?   I mean....I'm retired, so I have an excuse to be here all day.

What's yours?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline CSM

This is an explicit admission that you are fine with Progressivism, so long as it has an R behind it's name.  If you aren't concerned about that impact to Conservatism, then by extension you don't have any concern about liberty.  Progressivism loves big government, they just want their team in charge.  I prefer to fight for individual liberty and in order to do that we must push for small government solutions to these problems.

Once you get us all purged from the party, what will differentiate your new R's from yesterday's D's?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
This is an explicit admission that you are fine with Progressivism, so long as it has an R behind it's name.  If you aren't concerned about that impact to Conservatism, then by extension you don't have any concern about liberty.  Progressivism loves big government, they just want their team in charge.  I prefer to fight for individual liberty and in order to do that we must push for small government solutions to these problems.

Once you get us all purged from the party, what will differentiate your new R's from yesterday's D's?

@CSM

Remember the final couple pages of Animal Farm?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Why don't you quit stalking me around the forum @txradioguy ?

And haven't your unemployment benefits run out yet?   I mean....I'm retired, so I have an excuse to be here all day.

What's yours?

Stalking?

Dont flatter yourself.

You're the one that has a pavlovian need to respond to anything I say and do here.

But hey you can prove me wrong and NOT quote or respond to this post.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

He's not interested in Conservatism, even though he crows loudly that he supposedly IS one.

He is all about payback, vengeance, ripping people's heads off and sh*tting down their necks, reliving the Godfather baptism scene on everyone he considers an enemy of Trump.

Trump is his god, and therefore no matter what he does, it is fine with him.  He doesn't care if it's Progressive, Islamic or overt Communistic - if its from his vaunted political savior then it's genius and 'what we need' - and the rest of us can shut up and start our own GD party which he will promptly declare an enemy deserving of horse heads in bed and 22 caliber assassinations into the eyeballs.

He is no different than those he claims to oppose.

He is become one of them, who simply salutes a different cult of personality.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online DCPatriot

You don't have the corner on the Conservative moniker, @CSM     

The problem many of 'you' have is that you...for some ungodly reason....have an unrealistic idea of 'your' numbers in terms of power and influence.

It was proven to you all during the primary season and surely on November 8th.

It's the #nevertrump's vision of what a Conservative is.....that causes people like Pelosi et al to call the conservative extremists and no different than the KKK.

While that's certainly not true whatsoever, your behavior toward fellow Republicans give a lot of folks pause when confronted with that vision.

Online DCPatriot

He's not interested in Conservatism, even though he crows loudly that he supposedly IS one.

He is all about payback, vengeance, ripping people's heads off and sh*tting down their necks, reliving the Godfather baptism scene on everyone he considers an enemy of Trump.

Trump is his god, and therefore no matter what he does, it is fine with him.  He doesn't care if it's Progressive, Islamic or overt Communistic - if its from his vaunted political savior then it's genius and 'what we need' - and the rest of us can shut up and start our own GD party which he will promptly declare an enemy deserving of horse heads in bed and 22 caliber assassinations into the eyeballs.

He is no different than those he claims to oppose.

He is become one of them, who simply salutes a different cult of personality.

Bless your heart, sunshine.    Feel better now?    :seeya:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

He lives in Mary Land! His mind is all #$%K#d up!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

Bless your heart, sunshine.    Feel better now?    :seeya:

/snicker

Online DCPatriot

He lives in Mary Land! His mind is all #$%K#d up!

LOL!

Living in Maryland has nothing to do with it.

I've said BEFORE Trump completed his escalator ride down to the microphones to announce he was running that this election wouldn't be about "Conservatism" vs. Liberalism.   

It was finding the fastest, purest sprinting thoroughbred to beat the mainstream media's candidate... the Rocky Clinton Horror Show.

BEST ELECTION EVAHHHHH!!!    ^-^

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15

Agreed socialized medicine will never be a Republican or Conservative idea.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
LOL!

Living in Maryland has nothing to do with it.

I've said BEFORE Trump completed his escalator ride down to the microphones to announce he was running that this election wouldn't be about "Conservatism" vs. Liberalism.   

It was finding the fastest, purest sprinting thoroughbred to beat the mainstream media's candidate... the Rocky Clinton Horror Show.

BEST ELECTION EVAHHHHH!!!    ^-^

I'm doing my best to hold fire on Trump for now but YOU and a couple of more here are making that increasingly difficult.  You won!  Now shut the hell up for awhile and savor that!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I'm doing my best to hold fire on Trump for now but YOU and a couple of more here are making that increasingly difficult.  You won!  Now shut the hell up for awhile and savor that!

@Bigun they won't be happy until they've seen people like you and me punished for our indiscretions.

Online DCPatriot

You're GD right I won!   And so did America.   And don't worry...I'm savoring the hell out of it.

And since we're not looking at a Hillary coronation on Friday....so should you.  Don't you think??    :laugh:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What, no Trump supporters have shown up to explain and defend this?  Where are they? 

Sorry to have kept you waiting @CatherineofAragon  -- life intervened (you remember, it's that thing most people do beyond an Internet forum).

I don't know what there is to defend, just as I don't know what there is to destroy.  I haven't seen any actual proposal.  But,  I did not hear the word "free", nor did I hear the word "mandatory" or "penalty".

"Insurance for everybody" could well mean enough choices that everyone can find the coverage and price that best suits them.

I was going to add "why not wait and see what is actually proposed".  But, hell, that just might end this thread --- and it is a hoot!!

Carry on!   ^-^

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

You're GD right I won!   And so did America.   And don't worry...I'm savoring the hell out of it.

And since we're not looking at a Hillary coronation on Friday....so should you.  Don't you think??    :laugh:

I think I will just wait and see if America truly won if you don't mind!  But thanks for the invite!  :thud:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

Sorry to have kept you waiting @CatherineofAragon  -- life intervened (you remember, it's that thing most people do beyond an Internet forum).

I don't know what there is to defend, just as I don't know what there is to destroy.  I haven't seen any actual proposal.  But,  I did not hear the word "free", nor did I hear the word "mandatory" or "penalty".

"Insurance for everybody" could well mean enough choices that everyone can find the coverage and price that best suits them.

I was going to add "why not wait and see what is actually proposed".  But, hell, that just might end this thread --- and it is a hoot!!

Carry on!   ^-^

Do you make sauce??    888heartkitty

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
they won't be happy until they've seen people like you and me punished for our indiscretions.

Exactly.  Both implied and stated to that exact effect.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

@Bigun they won't be happy until they've seen people like you and me punished for our indiscretions.

If you're not going to back away from the bong @txradioguy   --- the least you could do is provide some for us. 

Otherwise, you're just going to sound like a crazy, effed up nutjob.  (And no one wants that.   ^-^ )

Do you make sauce??    888heartkitty

Sure do ...  ^-^

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

And since we're not looking at a Hillary coronation on Friday....so should you.  Don't you think??

Who are you kidding?  You are just dandy fine with a coronation, as long as it's your monarch you are making Dear Leader.

Online DCPatriot

If you're not going to back away from the bong @txradioguy   --- the least you could do is provide some for us. 

Otherwise, you're just going to sound like a crazy, effed up nutjob.  (And no one wants that.   ^-^ )

It's a riot, isn't it @Right_in_Virginia ?? 

Anybody that can fog a mirror can 'see'/read their desperation and futility. 

How many anti-Trumpers overran TBR last Summer?     And how many of them are still here today actively posting?

The prosecution rests, your Honor.