Author Topic: GENERAL FLYNN RESPONDS TO RUSSIA ACCUSATION WITH ANTI-SEMITIC TWEET (July 2016)  (Read 1307 times)

Offline endicom

If so then he's toast.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Hey What The F  u. C. K, this article is from June. I know your mother tells you that you are a bad boy for voting Trump, but where is the catharsis in this posting?

HonestJohn

Pretty sad.  Great start letting everyone know that you are anti-Semitic.

And in other news today, Ann Coulter is now writing articles for the American Renaissance.  AmRen is a white supremacist website.  Jared Taylor announced it.

https://twitter.com/jartaylor

HonestJohn

Hey What The F  u. C. K, this article is from June. I know your mother tells you that you are a bad boy for voting Trump, but where is the catharsis in this posting?

It's relevant to whether he ought to be recommended by the Senate.

Online DB

It's relevant to whether he ought to be recommended by the Senate.

It isn't clear to me that he's endorsing the tweet he quoted. He could well be pointing out the idiocy of it.

Online DB

Did you read it and the comments at the site?

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

This information needs to be out there. Trump needs to get rid of this guy IMO.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Stupid article.  He responded to a tweet that was abhorrent by saying it was a new low.     If anything it shows he doesn't know how twitter works.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

It hasn't been a secret but some choose to hear only what they want to hear.

I haven't done any digging around on it but I've heard that Flynn also says that Israel needs to disarm to bring peace to the mideast.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
And in other news today, Ann Coulter is now writing articles for the American Renaissance.  AmRen is a white supremacist website.  Jared Taylor announced it.

https://twitter.com/jartaylor

This needs its own thread.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Registered Democrat as well.

HonestJohn

This needs its own thread.

The problem is that, while he tweeted it... no news site has picked it up yet.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Stupid article.  He responded to a tweet that was abhorrent by saying it was a new low.     If anything it shows he doesn't know how twitter works.

Stupid reply. He was clearly endorsing a Tweet made by a pro-russian anti-semite.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Stupid reply. He was clearly endorsing a Tweet made by a pro-russian anti-semite.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Only in your twisted world.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

HonestJohn

Additional news on Flynn:

The day Obama set sanctions on Russia, he was phone called five times by the Russian ambassador to the US.

That sounds like someone that the Russian government has on speed-dial.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
It hasn't been a secret but some choose to hear only what they want to hear.

I haven't done any digging around on it but I've heard that Flynn also says that Israel needs to disarm to bring peace to the mideast.

Now that is a huge concern.  Just as the false idea that Russia is in the ME fighting terrorists and we need to join him.  False.  It is hard for all of us to know who the terrorists are in the ME but Russia is mostly bombing civilians and rebels.  He is creating a coalition with Iran and Syria.  And people who truly do support Israel should be looking past the hype for the truth.  Everyone knows this...........Iran has denied Israel right to exist.  They have always been a threat to Israel.

How can we take 1+1 and make anything else but 2?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.