Author Topic: Rosie O'Donnell calls for MARTIAL LAW and Trump's inauguration to be delayed until he is 'cleared' of involvement in Russian hack  (Read 3153 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rosie O'Donnell calls for MARTIAL LAW and Trump's inauguration to be delayed until he is 'cleared' of involvement in Russian hack

O'Donnell said that Trump should not be sworn in until he is cleared of any involvement in the Russian hack that took place during the election
    Trump has not been charged with any crime and there is no definitive proof that he knew of the hack or has any ties to Valdmir Putin or the Kremlin
    O'Donnell attacked him on Twitter from the afternoon until midnight Wednesday
    She also demanded to see his taxes and suggested that be another reason to delay the inauguration
    O'Donnell later called Trump 'mentally ill' and a liar who 'sux'

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 15:21 EST, 12 January 2017 | Updated: 15:59 EST, 12 January 2017

Donald Trump will be sworn in one week from tomorrow as the 44th president of the United States, and his nemesis Rosie O'Donnell has now gone into overdrive trying to find a way to stop him from taking office.

On Wednesday, O'Donnell unveiled her latest plan to delay the inauguration, calling for the implementation of a military government and the suspension of all laws in the United States until Trump has been cleared of any role in the Russian hacking scandal.

'I FULLY SUPPORT IMPOSING MARTIAL LAW - DELAYING THE INAUGURATION - UNTIL TRUMP IS "CLEARED" OF ALL CHARGES,' wrote O'Donnell, who fired off a number of tweets criticizing Trump on the same day he gave his first press conference.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4114666/Rosie-Riveter-Donald-Trump-foe-calling-state-MARTIAL-LAW-delay-inauguration-cleared-involvement-Russian-hack.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Someone needs to declare marshall law in Rosie O'Donnell's refrigerator.

Offline Frank Cannon

She is a real peach. No wonder she is so popular.

Offline Applewood

Every time Rosie opens her mouth, she proves that she is an idiot who doesn't know what she's talking about. 

The leftist hysteria over Trump being president used to be amusing.  Now it's just annoying.  These people are positively psychotic. 

Offline musiclady

Every time Rosie opens her mouth, she proves that she is an idiot who doesn't know what she's talking about. 

The leftist hysteria over Trump being president used to be amusing.  Now it's just annoying.  These people are positively psychotic.

Yep.

But that's not really a new thing for Rosie, is it?   :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Wingnut

She is a real peach. No wonder she is so popular.

Oh snap.   You know Trump can't let that stand!.   I can hear his thumps warming up.....

Twitter will be on fire tonight!

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
I wonder if Rosie understands strange things happen when martial law is declared?

People disappear, assets like gold have a tendency to vanish and all kinds of fun stuff.  Be careful what you wish for.

Offline Just_Victor

It's kinda amusing that the people who are making the most noise about Trump destroying democracy are actively lobbying for the destruction of democracy.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,she IS one of the most prominent leftist deep-thinkers. Practically an intellectual compared to most of them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
It's kinda amusing that the people who are making the most noise about Trump destroying democracy are actively lobbying for the destruction of democracy.

And supported Castro and Chavez.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
'I FULLY SUPPORT IMPOSING MARTIAL LAW - DELAYING THE INAUGURATION - UNTIL TRUMP IS "CLEARED" OF ALL CHARGES

Scratch a Liberal...find a fascist.

Oh and note to The Daily Mail...Trump will be POTUS #45 not #44.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 11:31:02 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Applewood

And supported Castro and Chavez.

Because they gave people "free stuff."   Who cares about giving up a few pesky freedoms and civil rights, and some people ending up jailed, killed or just "disappeared" when Dear Leader gives you everything you need?

Wingnut

Offline Applewood

Any response yet from Trump?

I hope not.  Why should he waste time responding to these psychotic malcontents?  Besides, every one of his Twitter rants makes him look immature, petty or mentally ill.  He's going to be president in a week.  Time for him to act like a grownup and ignore the idiots who are baiting him.

Offline dfwgator

I hope not.  Why should he waste time responding to these psychotic malcontents?  Besides, every one of his Twitter rants makes him look immature, petty or mentally ill.  He's going to be president in a week.  Time for him to act like a grownup and ignore the idiots who are baiting him.

Say what you will, but the one thing Trump has done through Twitter is expose the Hate America Left, like no one before.  They try to attack him, and every time, they've lost the exchange. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Because they gave people "free stuff."   

@Applewood

I may be wrong,but I think the prime reason,beyond just being idiots,that is,that the showbiz crowd always supports dictators is because dictators have always given entertainers special rights and privileges that common citizens don't have. Even ancient Rome did this. They do it to keep the citizens distracted,and it gives the citizens someone that is non-political and no threat to the leadership to focus on. Not that the showbiz people know or even care about that. All they care about is puffing up their egos,and having the government award them with special "rights" that others don't have is what is really pulling their emotional triggers.

Rosie is a prime example of just how emotionally needy those folks are. She is bi-polar and been on drug therapy for decades now,and has,or did have,a refrigerator in her house her adopted kids knew to stay out of because it held nothing but "mommy's beer". Which means she is mentally ill,a drug addict,and a drunk. Who better to be the spokescritter for the entertainment industry?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 03:49:04 pm by sneakypete »

Wingnut

He has a "special" relationship with Rosie.

Offline goatprairie

Someone needs to declare marshall law in Rosie O'Donnell's refrigerator.
Do you mean "martial" law, or are you referring to Matt Dillon?

Offline Applewood

Say what you will, but the one thing Trump has done through Twitter is expose the Hate America Left, like no one before.  They try to attack him, and every time, they've lost the exchange.

Not sure I agree.  On Twitter,  Trump sounds irrational and childish.  I don't mind that he responds to criticism, but the way he does it does not reflect well on him.  Sure, Trump may be in the right, but in the end he loses the exchange simply by stooping to his critics' level or worse.

And there are times when he could "win" simply by not dignifting these hysterical bleatings with a response.  I think this is one of those times.

• Technical

Trump has extraordinarily thin skin for a man who has accomplished something only 44 previous Americans have accomplished. My hope is he's too busy with being PEOTUS, and then POTUS, to get into these petty idiocies. He tweet about Celebrity Apprentice was ridiculous.

Wingnut

Do you mean "martial" law, or are you referring to Matt Dillon?

Festus maybe.

Offline GrouchoTex

Most ironic thing this cycle!

• Technical
A lot of leftists are calling for another election...

There will be another election... in 4 years. And in 2 years for that matter.

And off year elections, etc. etc.

There's always another election in the US of A.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A lot of leftists are calling for another election...

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

They really thought they owned the country,and there was no way Bubbette! was going to lose. It turned out that American voters still have a choice of candidates,and they ain't happy about it.

There's always another election in the US of A.

That's what they are mad about.