Author Topic: News Trump puts RFK Jr – who has railed against a vaccine ‘holocaust’ – in charge of new commission on vaccine safety  (Read 9499 times)

Wingnut

I think this article gave me autism. My wife found me in he corner of the bedroom last night with my teddy bear and blankie, thumping the wall with the side of my head, drooling, and repeating OMG...F...OMG...F...

No Fred.  That's not autism....it just means you are doing it wrong.... Turn her over.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
No Fred.  That's not autism....it just means you are doing it wrong.... Turn her over.

GD it. I was hoping my SSI check was in  the mail.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I think this article gave me autism. My wife found me in he corner of the bedroom last night with my teddy bear and blankie, thumping the wall with the side of my head, drooling, and repeating OMG...F...OMG...F...

Lucky you still have your teddie bear and blankie.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 12:51:53 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
This article gives data for the rise in "mental disorders"

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/r7q_QixaHG4DMaR09hLqUKu1GgtbuPyPPIG_ii9C8yGHG0i0eQifm4ACbUsfbchZISB9Hzibrg=s640-h400-e365

This site coaches people to find a disability and get paid for having it.

https://www.disabilityadvisor.com/ssi-disability-eligibility/

According to their standards, we should be getting 3 checks a month.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Children's Mental Conditions That Qualify for Disability

ADHD: Attention Deficit Disorder

Anxiety

Anorexia and Eating Disorders

Antisocial Personality Disorder

Asperger's Syndrome

Auditory Processing Disorder

Autism

Depression

Down Syndrome

Dyscalculia

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS)

Learning Disability or Developmental Delay

A child's learning disability must be severe and well documented to qualify for SSI disability benefits.

Mental Retardation or Low IQ

Personality Disorder

Schizophrenia and Psychosis

Sensory Integration Disorder (SID)

Tourette's Syndrome

http://www.disabilitysecrets.com/topics/childrens-mental-cognitive-and-emotional-conditions-that-qua
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline ConstitutionRose

Libertybele, remember we are talking about the new definition of autism, which includes children that would have in the past just been labeled as very introverted or a bit odd.  And, yes, schools do get extra funding for those students.
Correct.  My grandson missed 75 days of school in kindergarten.  They wanted to test him for learning disabilities because he was behind in reading (altho grade 1.5 in math).  His teacher thought he was autistic,  Both the teacher and the school principal explained to us how it would be "best" for the child and all the good they could do for him with the funding once he was diagnosed.

He is 10 now and while chronologically in the 4th grade is enrolled in and making A's in 11th grade classes,
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Correct.  My grandson missed 75 days of school in kindergarten.  They wanted to test him for learning disabilities because he was behind in reading (altho grade 1.5 in math).  His teacher thought he was autistic,  Both the teacher and the school principal explained to us how it would be "best" for the child and all the good they could do for him with the funding once he was diagnosed.

He is 10 now and while chronologically in the 4th grade is enrolled in and making A's in 11th grade classes,

Yep, that's how it works.

Thankfully y'all didn't let them pathologize him.

Online libertybele

I am absolutely horrified as to what they are doing to our children all for the almighty dollar!  Let's not forget all the meds that they are putting these kids on as well!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 02:29:41 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline goodwithagun

I'll wade in here. None of my three are vaccinated and the oldest, my 8 year old son, is on the high functioning end of the spectrum. We know several families spread throughout the U.S. that have vaccine-autism children. IOW, they had completely normally developing babies until a vaccine dose landed them in the ER with brain swelling. I thank God that we chose not to vaccinate, because my son could be so much worse. Judge me, I don't care.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online libertybele

I'll wade in here. None of my three are vaccinated and the oldest, my 8 year old son, is on the high functioning end of the spectrum. We know several families spread throughout the U.S. that have vaccine-autism children. IOW, they had completely normally developing babies until a vaccine dose landed them in the ER with brain swelling. I thank God that we chose not to vaccinate, because my son could be so much worse. Judge me, I don't care.

Definitely not judging you at all; in fact I applaud you!  Nurses, doctors, pediatricians, the CDC, all lay down this guilt trip on what terrible parents they are if they chose not to vaccinate their child(ren)!  If parents don't stick up for their children and stand their ground for them, who else can? Unfortunately for our children we now have a whole generation of new parents that have gone through the public school system and have the liberal progressive ideology instilled in them. I have seen first hand where a parent refused to spend time with their child to help him read and to learn simple math facts. That child is now labeled as having a learning disability.  I spent time with the child and he has the ability to learn and in fact is quite intelligent, it's just neither parent will take the time with him to even do homework.  Very difficult for a first grader who can't read to do homework on their own!  I had no idea that they were entitled to SSI benefits; but I now see the entire picture.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.