Author Topic: Woman arrested in sex fantasy hoax was really victim, prosecutors say - Fox News/AP  (Read 611 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Woman arrested in sex fantasy hoax was really victim, prosecutors say

A Southern California woman has been exonerated of charges that she responded to "rape fantasy" ads on Craigslist in order to get men to attack her ex-boyfriend's new wife, prosecutors said Wednesday. They now say that it was the new wife who was trying to frame her husband's ex.

Charges were dropped against Michelle Susan Hadley, 30, of Ontario, who was "the innocent victim of a diabolical scheme" that also included phony death threats, Orange County District Attorney Tony Rackauckas announced.

Prosecutors instead have charged Angela Marie Diaz, 31, with kidnapping, false imprisonment and perjury. Diaz, who is originally from Arizona and had moved back there, was arrested in Phoenix on Friday and is awaiting extradition.

Read More At: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/10/woman-arrested-in-sex-fantasy-hoax-was-really-victim-prosecutors-say.html

« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 06:28:05 pm by TomSea »

Wingnut

Qu'est-ce que c'est
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away......

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
@wingnot The article discusses Craig's List; I didn't know CL would be open to abuse like this; but the article doesn't make that part of the plot clear. It's a headsup on what can go wrong using CL; and I thought it was worth posting.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 06:44:45 pm by TomSea »

Wingnut

@wingnot The article discusses Craig's List; I didn't know CL would be open to abuse like this; but the article doesn't make that part of the plot clear. It's a headsup on what can go wrong using CL; and I thought it was worth posting.

True. And my comment was directed at the Psycho chic.