Author Topic: Report: Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner will become White House senior adviser  (Read 1321 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Report: Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner will become White House senior adviser
By Alex Pappas, Kyle Feldscher • 1/9/17 12:48 PM •Updated: 01/09/17 1:00 PM

President-elect Trump's son-in-law will be named a White House senior adviser, according to multiple reports.

Jared Kushner, who is married to Ivanka Trump, served as a top confidante to Trump during the campaign.

"We'll talk about that on Wednesday," Trump told reporters, referencing his upcoming press conference, when asked about Kushner on Monday.

Kushner is known as one of the top conduits to Trump and has been cited as one of the most influential members of the president-elect's inner circle since he started working on the campaign. Reports indicate Kushner has been a go-between for current White House staffers who want to pass information on to Trump.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-trump-son-in-law-jared-kushner-will-become-white-house-senior-adviser/article/2611271
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Nepotism at its finest.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Nepotism at its finest.

It's an old political tradition.  Obama would have done it if he'd had any relatives at all suitable.

But I just don't trust that Jared guy.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline LadyLiberty

Sr Advisor ... so Kuschner is going to be Trump's Valerie Jarrett.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
It's an old political tradition.  Obama would have done it if he'd had any relatives at all suitable.

But I just don't trust that Jared guy.

Nor do I. Jared's Daddy spent time in prison. At the time, attorney Chris Christie negotiated a plea agreement with Kushner, in which he plead guilty to 18 counts of making illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion and witness tampering.  After prison he was able purchase the 666 Fifth Avenue building in Manhattan for $1.8 billion!  Normally he contributed to the DEMS, but this time around he contributed $100,000 to the Trump campaign.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Nor do I. Jared's Daddy spent time in prison. At the time, attorney Chris Christie negotiated a plea agreement with Kushner, in which he plead guilty to 18 counts of making illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion and witness tampering.  After prison he was able purchase the 666 Fifth Avenue building in Manhattan for $1.8 billion!  Normally he contributed to the DEMS, but this time around he contributed $100,000 to the Trump campaign.

All in the crime family!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Nepotism at its finest.

Ah, no.  That was Bobby Kennedy as Attorney General. 

Offline Polly Ticks

Qualified and/or best man for the job or not, this is terrible optics.

How can we cry out "Drain the swamp!" if our ethics are no better? 
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra