Author Topic: Racial Grievance Pimp Al Sharpton Calls For ‘Season of Civil Disobedience’ Over Sessions Confirmation  (Read 1333 times)

rangerrebew

Racial Grievance Pimp Al Sharpton Calls For ‘Season of Civil Disobedience’ Over Sessions Confirmation

January 8, 2017| by Donn Marten

Trash talking Democratic party mouthpiece Al Sharpton is calling for mass civil disobedience over Donald Trump’s Attorney General pick Jeff Sessions. The longtime racial grievance pimp was condemned Sessions as a “nightmare” and is organizing an angry mob to march on Washington the week when confirmation hearings on the nations’ new top law enforcement official are to occur.

Sessions’ confirmation hearings are set to begin this week and the leftist loons are going batshit that it doesn’t look as if he will face any serious opposition – it must be those racist Republicans again.

According to PJ Media “Sharpton Promises ‘Season of Civil Disobedience’ in Response to Sessions Nomination”:

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/racial-grievance-pimp-al-sharpton-calls-for-season-of-civil-disobedience-over-sessions-confirmation
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 05:40:58 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

What a coincidence we hear almost nothing from the scum bag while Obama is in office but as soon as the oreo takes power, we'll have "civil disobedience."

I'm not suggesting his funds must be getting low and he using race as his ATM, of course. :whistle:

Offline uglybiker

Time to print up some signs.
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline goatprairie

Exactly what bad things does Sharpton think will happen to black people when Trump is prez? The black crime rate might go down thanks to policies Trump might have implemented? He might demand higher accountability in education for mostly black school children?  Black people might have to work as hard as other Americans to get ahead? Blacks will not be afforded special, unconstitutional preferences like in the past?
I haven't read where Trump will seek a repeal of affirmative action i.e. discrimination. And I don't know what Trump can do about crime rates in places like Chicago. That is a local and state matter unless federal laws are being violated.
Trump can withhold federal funding because of the violation of immigration laws and the sanctuary city stance of many cities. He can deport illegal aliens.
 But that will only help America blacks by opening up jobs that the illegals were doing. How is that bad for American unemployed blacks?
What "awful" things does Sharpton think is going to happen? I don't get it.

Offline dfwgator

HonestJohn

Exactly what bad things does Sharpton think will happen to black people when Trump is prez? The black crime rate might go down thanks to policies Trump might have implemented? He might demand higher accountability in education for mostly black school children?  Black people might have to work as hard as other Americans to get ahead? Blacks will not be afforded special, unconstitutional preferences like in the past?
I haven't read where Trump will seek a repeal of affirmative action i.e. discrimination. And I don't know what Trump can do about crime rates in places like Chicago. That is a local and state matter unless federal laws are being violated.
Trump can withhold federal funding because of the violation of immigration laws and the sanctuary city stance of many cities. He can deport illegal aliens.
 But that will only help America blacks by opening up jobs that the illegals were doing. How is that bad for American unemployed blacks?
What "awful" things does Sharpton think is going to happen? I don't get it.

Wahh?  Federal control over education?!?  You mad, bro?  (How: Trump is President, the chief executive of the Federal government.  Not the head of a particular state.  If he demands, and gets, local changes to educational standards; then the Federal government has interfered with a local issue.)

U iz liberal!

:tongue2:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Al has been sidelined since the new O kid in town usurped his business.  Sorta like a tatooed cracker taking over from the Old Boss.

He is now wanting to get back into the money business of shakedowns.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline corbe

Al has been sidelined since the new O kid in town usurped his business.  Sorta like a tatooed cracker taking over from the Old Boss.

He is now wanting to get back into the money business of shakedowns.

We don't agree on to much @IsailedawayfromFR but you nailed this one!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.