Author Topic: Trump pick Monica Crowley plagiarized sections of book: report  (Read 562 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump pick Monica Crowley plagiarized sections of book: report
« on: January 07, 2017, 08:02:20 pm »
Trump pick Monica Crowley plagiarized sections of book: report
By Mallory Shelbourne - 01/07/17 02:21 PM EST

Monica Crowley, President-elect Donald Trump’s pick to lead communications for the National Security Council, plagiarized parts of her 2012 book, CNN reported Saturday.

In its review of Crowley’s book, “What the (Bleep) Just Happened?,” CNN found more than 50 instances of plagiarism, according to the report.

CNN notes that the book does not include a bibliography. Crowley did not respond to CNN's request for comment.

more
http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/313183-trump-adviser-monica-crowley-plagiarized-sections-of-book-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Suppressed

Re: Trump pick Monica Crowley plagiarized sections of book: report
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 08:58:33 pm »
Not the first time.  You'd think she'd be more careful...

Nixon's Monica Stonewalls About Plagiarism!
By Timothy Noah | August 23, 1999
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/chatterbox/1999/08/nixons_monica_stonewalls_about_plagiarism.html
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 09:00:01 pm »
Plagiarism is pretty easy to prove. No bibliography? I find that odd. I like Monica, except for the fact she's often strident during her appearances on Fox.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 09:41:54 pm »
Plagiarism is pretty easy to prove. No bibliography? I find that odd. I like Monica, except for the fact she's often strident during her appearances on Fox.

I've used a product called "Turnitin" designed for profs in order to find plagiarism in college students' papers.

It is VERY easy to find and to prove.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 09:42:30 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.