Author Topic: Gingrich to Schumer: Be worried if Trump focuses on you  (Read 4529 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Gingrich to Schumer: Be worried if Trump focuses on you
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2017, 01:36:10 am »
We don't need discourse. Bush did that and he was destroyed. We need to knock this arrogant shit Scumer on his ass. He is a nasty creep and I am damn glad Donny is taking him head on.

Really?  Donny has a love hate relationship with Schumer.  Just a few days ago Trump liked him more than all the other Democrats.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline bilo

« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2017, 01:46:37 am »
C'mon DC... back off a little.  You should be glad that some of us Trump haters are now cutting him some nice slack.

It seems they can't help but be as classless as Trump.

You know it was never about Trump being confrontational that turned a lot of us off. It was the lying, crude language and derogatory remarks about someones physical appearance. I'm sure the Trump enthusiasts don't notice that since he won the election his attacks are a lot less personal.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

HonestJohn

« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2017, 07:33:48 pm »
Eh, you bait Trump to attack.

And keep baiting him.  You've got to bait him enough so that his tweets become another case of "the boy who cried wolf".

Bait him so that he attacks so much that people no longer pay attention to his attacks (or find him to be overreacting).  Then he's powerless to affect an election against you, as no one will be bothered to give a d@#n.