Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Urged to Run for New York Mayor  (Read 1708 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton Urged to Run for New York Mayor
« on: January 05, 2017, 01:53:21 pm »

Newsmax
Hillary Clinton Urged to Run for New York Mayor
Wednesday, January 4, 2017 09:52 PM

By: John Gizzi

Barely two months after Hillary Clinton lost the presidency to Donald Trump, she is being urged by major Democratic donors and leaders to make a bid for New York City's mayor and challenge incumbent Bill de Blasio, Newsmax has learned.

"She's talking about it," a former city Democratic elected official admitted to Newsmax over the weekend, saying the idea has not been dismissed by the former first lady's inner circle.

He and other sources say Clinton is being pushed to run by Democrats dissatisfied over de Blasio's mayoralty.

"If she ran, she'd win," another source with deep ties to the Democratic and media establishment said.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/JohnGizzi/New-York-city-mayor-Bill-de-Blasio/2017/01/04/id/766889/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Hillary Clinton Urged to Run for New York Mayor
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 03:29:27 pm »
Her being mayor of NYC won't help out the Clinton Foundation one iota.

New Yorkers would put a 70 YO woman with health problems into the office? What are the residency requirements?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 03:33:38 pm »
What are the residency requirements?

I'm pretty sure trump would qualify, if you're thinking he should step down and go beat her again.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 03:37:00 pm »
Her being mayor of NYC won't help out the Clinton Foundation one iota.

New Yorkers would put a 70 YO woman with health problems into the office? What are the residency requirements?

Having a pulse?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 03:40:49 pm »
Would anybody care if she did? Mayor is pretty small potatoes for a power hungry grifter.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 04:26:47 pm »
She couldn't possibly be any worse than the current mayor.

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 05:07:18 pm »
Would anybody care if she did? Mayor is pretty small potatoes for a power hungry grifter.

There is a vacuum to fill with Trump gone several days a week starting Jan 20.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2017, 05:09:13 pm »
Wow so she can loose again. Wonderful idea. Maybe she can get all those pay for pay folks a good slice of pizza or a waiver for the big gulp ban.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2017, 05:10:52 pm »
I told my husband if Hillary Clinton runs for Mayor of NYC then it is time for me to high tail it out of Staten Island.  There is no way on God's green earth that I want to live in a city that she is running.

Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2017, 05:11:50 pm »
She couldn't possibly be any worse than the current mayor.

He's under investigation too.  God love a duck!

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2017, 05:54:16 pm »
This is absolutely awesome.

I've always thought that claims about Hillary's alleged "competency" were completely bogus.  She's never shown herself capable of actually running anything well, and actually running NYC is a huge job.  I mean, what's tougher?  Being a Senator, or Mayor of Chicago?  The actual accountability for results, etc., would be something with which she's never had to deal.

So, this would be a great opportunity for her to completely fall on her face in front of the entire country.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2017, 12:30:20 am »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2017, 01:22:29 am »

I think it matters.  Lock her up!  She should be completely done in politics.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2017, 02:07:57 am »
Hillary Clinton mayor?   :silly:  She'll make NY even more corrupt than it already is.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2017, 03:25:17 am »
"Hillary Clinton Urged to Run for New York Mayor"

She'd probably do better to run for mayor of Mt. Kisco!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2017, 01:02:29 pm »
Blame Big Government ‏@BlameBigGovt 12h12 hours ago
I can't imagine what Penn Station will smell like on a 95° summer day under Mayor Hillary.

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2017, 02:11:05 pm »
I'm pretty sure trump would qualify, if you're thinking he should step down and go beat her again.

That would actually be hilarious for Trump to resign, leave the presidency in Pence's hands and go off to defeat Hillary again.  But I would point out that Trump lost the state of NY, pretty badly 59% to 38%.  That is largely determined by NYC, so I'd bet Trump would crash and burn running for mayor of NYC.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2017, 04:35:45 pm »
That would actually be hilarious for Trump to resign, leave the presidency in Pence's hands and go off to defeat Hillary again.  But I would point out that Trump lost the state of NY, pretty badly 59% to 38%.  That is largely determined by NYC, so I'd bet Trump would crash and burn running for mayor of NYC.
Works for me.  :beer:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2017, 04:49:16 pm »
If you lived in NYC and the choices were Bill DeBlasio or Hillary Clintoon who would you vote for?

:smokin:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Wingnut

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2017, 04:50:46 pm »
If you lived in NYC and the choices were Bill DeBlasio or Hillary Clintoon who would you vote for?

888high58888

Online mountaineer

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2017, 06:29:29 pm »
Moving.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2017, 06:35:05 pm »
Moving.

LOL! Suppose you couldn't do that. Suppose you are trapped there and can't get out for awhile.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2017, 06:48:00 pm »

"White Flight" has taken place for decades, to get away from the exact locations and conditions that gave Hillary her popular vote margins.

By White Flight, I mean people of all races, that get out of the filthy inner cities.  Unfortunately some of them take their attitudes to the suburbs, too.

https://alt.coxnewsweb.com/statesman/metro/081205libs.pdf
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln