Author Topic: Star-Studded Guest List Set for Obama’s Final White House Bash  (Read 647 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Jerome Hudson4 Jan 20171,322

President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama are set to host a final, star-studded party at the White House on Friday featuring the couple’s closest celebrities friends and faithful donors.

There’s been no official word confirming the affair, but the “goodbye party,” the Washington Post reports, will likely include frequent Obama White House guests Oprah Winfrey, Usher, Kendrick Lamar, Samuel L. Jackson, Beyoncé, Jay Z, Bradley Cooper and Stevie Wonder.

The Obamas did, however, say during an interview with People magazine last month that one final “grown up” event was looming.

“We are going to have a big party before we leave office,” President Obama said. “It’s going to be kind of a grown up party.”

Film directors J.J. Abrams and director George Lucas are also expected to attend, the Post reports.

The last time this many celebrities headed to the White House was for Obama’s 55th birthday party in August. That party featured musical performances from Usher and Kendrick Lamar and had a guest list reported to include Wonder, Jennifer Hudson, John Legend, Anna Wintour, Ellen DeGeneres, Alonzo Mourning and Magic Johnson.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/01/04/obamas-host-final-white-house-party-donors-celebrity-friends/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Star-Studded Guest List Set for Obama’s Final White House Bash
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 10:08:57 pm »
A grown-up event that looks like America?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 10:10:39 pm by skeeter »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 10:53:10 pm »
Film directors J.J. Abrams and director George Lucas are also expected to attend, the Post reports.
-------------------
Can they add Jar Jar Binks and computerized Lens Flares for the television audience?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 11:46:28 pm »
Still waiting for my invite.  Must have been lost in the mail.  bummer...

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 01:43:48 am »
So how much is this bash going to cost the taxpayers? 

What is Obama going to do when he has to pay for things himsrlf?  I'm going to guess he won't be partying as much as he did for the last 8 years. 

Offline endicom

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 02:05:43 am »
I hope this is the beginning of the end for the absurd celebrity worship we suffer. The more these people are seen and heard is the less appealing they are.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 06:21:14 pm »
Still waiting for my invite.  Must have been lost in the mail.  bummer...
I got mine, but I don't want to associate with people who would have me for a party guest. Talk about a skunk at a picnic.....I'm afraid I wouldn't be very popular....and I bathed last month too....I think 22222frying pan
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 06:22:19 pm by goatprairie »

Wingnut

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2017, 07:04:06 pm »
I got mine, but I don't want to associate with people who would have me for a party guest. Talk about a skunk at a picnic.....I'm afraid I wouldn't be very popular....and I bathed last month too....I think 22222frying pan

Was the invite printed on the back of a copy of Obama's Birth Cert?