Author Topic: Turkey: Pro-Erdoğan daily claims Gülen movement converted 500,000 to Christianity in Kazakhstan  (Read 934 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Pro-Erdoğan daily claims Gülen movement converted 500,000 to Christianity in Kazakhstan

A Turkish daily claimed on Friday that the Gülen movement had converted 500,000 people to Christianity in Kazakhstan through its schools around the country.

The staunchly pro-government Milat daily ran a headline story on Friday with the claim that the high-quality schools in Kazakhstan, which were launched with the encouragement of Turkish Islamic scholar Fethullah Gülen, aim to promote Christianity and pro-American sentiment.

The story was based on the claims of Professor Ahmet Dağduran, the president of the Kazakh-Turkish Peoples’ Civilization Association. Dağduran said he warned Turkish officials that Gülen was “a project of the United States” and a menace to the Islamic and Turkic worlds. Adding to his allegations, Dağduran further said that by means of its schools in Kazakhstan, the Gülen movement disseminated US propaganda in order to turn the children into “servants of America.” According to Dağduran, the schools made learning English and going to the United States goals for the students, as a way for the Gülen movement to promote Christianity. He argued that in the last 15 years, 500,000 Kazakhs had converted to Christianity because of the Gülen movement. The Turkish professor even insisted that the movement brought missionaries from the US and the United Kingdom to promote Christianity in Kazakhstan.

Continued: http://www.turkishminute.com/2016/12/30/pro-erdogan-daily-claims-gulen-movement-converted-500000-christianity-kazakhstan/

Displays the propaganda there in Turkey.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 02:44:06 am by TomSea »

Offline dfwgator

How can that be when Gulen himself is a Muzzie.

Offline TomSea

Prop; I also don't understand their problems with the Kurds.

[VIDEO] Former RP deputy: Fighting terrorism not possible within law, MİT must carry out assassinations
Şevki Yılmaz, former Welfare Party (RP) deputy and presently a columnist for the pro-government Yeni Akit daily, said on Friday that the Turkish intelligence agency must carry out assassinations of pro-Kurdish deputies in the Turkish Parliament in order to efficiently fight against Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) terrorism.

Speaking in an interview with Akit TV, Yılmaz claimed that pro-Kurdish party deputies and local politicians know when PKK terrorists are going to carry out attacks across Turkey and that they don’t get hurt because they stay away from the crime scene.

http://www.turkishminute.com/2016/12/31/video-former-rp-deputy-fighting-terrorism-not-possible-within-law-mit-must-carry-assassinations/

100 years later, one can almost see how the thinking there could have committed that genocide they did.

Turkish Minute is made by journalists who no longer make Turkey their home.

Maybe 15 years ago, Turkey had some progress, just some.

Offline TomSea

Turkey will treat us badly until we ship this Gulen fellow; that's their game with the US.

Frank Gaffney's Center for Security Policy even is wary of Gulen:
http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2015/12/18/book-release-the-gulen-movement-turkeys-islamic-supremacist-cult-and-its-contributions-to-the-civilization-jihad/

But for people like me, I really have no idea.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Turkey will treat us badly until we ship this Gulen fellow; that's their game with the US.

http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2015/12/18/book-release-the-gulen-movement-turkeys-islamic-supremacist-cult-and-its-contributions-to-the-civilization-jihad/

I suspect Erdogan would continue to treat us badly even if we did ship this Gulën fellow.

Offline TomSea

I suspect Erdogan would continue to treat us badly even if we did ship this Gulën fellow.
@Sanguine
@sneakypete

Well, let's look at things, the Russian ambassador was murdered over there; but Erdogan is already making deals with Putin, good. But I thought the TOS was saying "Oh, Putin is going to teach Erdogan a lesson, this time".

All the same, It's good that they have a somewhat working ceasefire in Syria now.

So, how would Erdogan treat us? Well, I doubt if it be Russia or America, he wants to allow Christian Churches built over in Turkey.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Prop; I also don't understand their problems with the Kurds.

@Tom Sea

Tribal warfare,and most likely none of them remember what started it,either. Most likely somebody was humping somebody else's wife 500 years ago,and it all flows from that.

In short,the reason at this point is "habit".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

Sounds like Iran with the Shah.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Sanguine
@sneakypete

Well, let's look at things, the Russian ambassador was murdered over there; but Erdogan is already making deals with Putin, good. But I thought the TOS was saying "Oh, Putin is going to teach Erdogan a lesson, this time".

All the same, It's good that they have a somewhat working ceasefire in Syria now.

So, how would Erdogan treat us? Well, I doubt if it be Russia or America, he wants to allow Christian Churches built over in Turkey.

@Tom Sea  @Sanguine

We have no fish in that fryer,and don't need to be throwing any in there. It really is none of our business. At MOST we should encourage both sides to just stop murdering each other without getting involved in it ourselves. This is in Russia's backyard and they and the other tribes that live in that region are the only ones that have an skin in that game and they are going to be the only ones that can stop it. The only thing outsiders like the US can do is make things worse by picking sides.

How would WE react if Russia started sticking their noses in when it comes to how we deal with illegal aliens or protecting our border here with Mexico?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!