Author Topic: N.Y. probes Trump foundation, Clintons ignored Revenue. of $500,000 compared to Bill and Hillary's $178 million  (Read 591 times)

rangerrebew

N.Y. probes Trump foundation, Clintons ignored
Revenue of $500,000 compared to Bill and Hillary's $178 million
Published: 10 hours ago

NEW YORK – New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman office declared President-elect Donald Trump is not permitted to close his charitable foundation, the Donald J. Trump Foundation Inc., until state prosecutors have completed their probe determining whether Trump personally benefited from the foundation’s spending.

Schneiderman’s decision Tuesday to investigate Trump over inurement charges – that Trump may have violated IRS regulations prohibiting those owning or operating a 501(c)3 charity for private financial benefit – contrasts with the decision not to investigate the Clinton Foundation over similar accusations, despite evidence in the Podesta emails WikiLeaks released during the 2016 presidential campaign.

The size of Trump’s foundation is dwarfed by the Clinton Foundation.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/n-y-probes-trump-foundation-clintons-ignored/#bc6VMI3DMmO3coX7.99

geronl

Trump' unlicensed charity is a slushfund, I don't think Trump has donated to it in a decade.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Trump' unlicensed charity is a slushfund, I don't think Trump has donated to it in a decade.

Maybe.   But,  the story is about how the Clinton's are treated vs how DT is treated.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 02:55:15 pm by Sanguine »

Offline Night Hides Not

Maybe.   But,  the story is about how the Clinton's are treated vs how DT is treated.

In other news, the sun rose in the east this morning. I can wait until the new Administration takes office to go after the Clintons.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I'd tell the fool that if you want to go after my charity, fine, but go after hers as well. If not we'll probe your office on RICO charges, for aiding and abetting, if we nail her on something.
The Republic is lost.