Author Topic: Graham to propose measure cutting aid to UN  (Read 558 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham to propose measure cutting aid to UN
« on: December 24, 2016, 08:47:18 pm »
Graham to propose measure cutting aid to UN
By Nikita Vladimirov - 12/24/16 12:02 PM EST

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) is pledging to propose a measure to cut U.S. funding to the United Nations unless it repeals a resolution demanding an end to Israeli settlements.

"It's that important to me," Graham told CNN on Saturday. "This is a road we haven't gone down before. If you can't show the American people that international organizations can be more responsible, there is going to be a break. And I am going to lead that break."

Graham pledged to work to "leave no doubt about where America stands" when it comes to the Middle East and Israel.

more
http://thehill.com/policy/international/un-treaties/311752-graham-pledges-to-propose-a-measure-to-cut-us-financial

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Vulcan

Re: Graham to propose measure cutting aid to UN
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 09:44:32 pm »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 09:51:43 pm »

Yes, go further.  Throw the bums out of NYC.  Let them set up shop in Syria or some other hell hole in the ME.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 09:57:04 pm »
Good for Lindsey although I question his motives a bit.  Regardless of what they are, it is time.  The UN has gone from being irrelevant, to a thorn in our side, to outright dangerous for Israel.

Regardless of his motives, it's an excellent idea.  But don't just cut funds... cut them entirely.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.