Author Topic: Carl Paladino, advisor to Trump, says his wish in 2017 is for Obama to die of mad cow disease  (Read 1121 times)

Offline mrclose

Artvoice: What would you most like to happen in 2017?

Carl Paladino: Obama catches mad cow disease after  being caught having relations with a Herford. He dies before his trial  and is buried in a cow pasture next to Valerie Jarret, who died weeks  prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady cell  mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her.

Artvoice: What would you most like to see go away in 2017?

Carl Paladino: Michelle Obama. I’d like her to  return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where  she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.”
-----------------------------------
Reached briefly by phone Friday, Paladino confirmed that he made the comments and that he is currently involved in Trump’s transition efforts.

“I don’t think Mr. Trump particularly cares what I have to say,” Paladino said. “He knows me. I was active with him, and I still am active with him.”

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/carl-paladino-advisor-to-trump-says-his-wish-in-2017-is-for-obama-to-die-of-mad-cow-disease

:silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
They don't call him Crazy Carl for nothin'!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

geronl

and trump thinks this guy should be appointed to something....  :thud:

Offline Frank Cannon

Carl has F U money. Looks like he is spending it.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
...works for me!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
...works for me!

I have a different wish... slightly kinder.  I wish everything would come out about Obama.  Not as Schemes of my Fathers but the real truth.  Did he really have sex with Michelle and are the kids his?  What were his actual grades and accomplishments at Harvard.  What about his teen years?

He's been president for 8 years but thanks to the cover job of the MSM, we know relatively nothing.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.