Author Topic: Putin VOWS to OBLITERATE ISIS after assassination of Russia's ambassador to Turkey  (Read 498 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Putin VOWS to OBLITERATE ISIS after assassination of Russia's ambassador to Turkey
VLADIMIR Putin has promised to “step up” his fight against terrorists following this afternoon’s horrific attack in Ankara.
By Joey Millar
PUBLISHED: 07:17, Tue, Dec 20, 2016 | UPDATED: 13:22, Tue, Dec 20, 2016

He said the assassination of his country’s ambassador to Turkey was “clearly a provocation” and vowed vowed to make those responsible “feel the heat”.

Mr Putin said this evening: “This murder is clearly a provocation aimed at undermining the improvement and normalisation of Russian-Turkish relations as well as undermining the peace process in Syria promoted by Russia, Turkey, Iran and other countries interested in solving this conflict in Syria.

"The only response we should offer to this murder is stepping up our fight against terror.

more
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/745352/putin-russian-ambassador-turkey-ankara-assassination-isis
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
Good.  I do not believe in "equitable" response.  I believe in "totally over the top, OMG, beat the shit out of your opponent" response.  Rain the destruction of a thousand arsenals upon their heads, take the ground, enslave their women and children for two generations, destroy their abominations of worship.  Forcefully convert them to Christianity and from day one, make them fear, I mean really, viscerally FEAR the word crusade.

The problem with modern warfare is that we have taken the fear out of going to war.  We fight till one side decides they need a break.  We need to restore the fear that you will lose your wifes, daughters, sons, and your culture and history should you dare to start a war.  Then, and only then, will politicians understand the costs of being a fool.

When men behave like animals, there are only two choices.  Offer the hand of friendship should they opt to change their ways.  When that is rejected, beat them into submission.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I'm thinking Russia can use this incident to leverage power to achieve goals, and one such goal would be to have large access to inside Turkey to cut off supply lines to ISIS because in all likelihood ISIS gets or got, a lot of supplies through routes through Turkey.  Russia could do this with other partners who obviously would want this, USA and so forth.

Because, it sounds good to say we are going to obliterate ISIS; but I kind of thought, we or they were trying to do that already. Maybe a step up in intensity could do.

Remember, that Russian airline that went down over the Sinai was blamed on ISIS. That "soda pop" bomb incident was already dreadful.

This that happened to the ambassador, Karlov, happened before cameras, so it was awful. We might not be looking at this in the same way if say, this happened out on the street. Shocking all the same.

Even now, a lot of the supply lines seem to go through the Kurdish controlled areas.

Also, to strengthen interdiction of anyone going to fight for ISIS.

All of this was a bigger problem say 18 months ago but I'm sure effective measures can be taken.