Author Topic: Hillary: Putin holds a grudge against me, and that’s why he helped Trump win  (Read 431 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary: Putin holds a grudge against me, and that’s why he helped Trump win

By Dan Calabrese ——  December 16, 2016

Hillary Clinton said Thursday night that Russian President Vladimir Putin’s alleged involvement in the hacking of Democratic organizations during the 2016 election stemmed from a longtime grudge Putin has held against her.

Meanwhile, her campaign chairman, John Podesta, issued a scathing rebuke of the FBI, writing in a Washington Post op-ed that “something is deeply broken” at the bureau.Clinton was addressing donors in New York at a short speech pegged as a “thank you party” at The Plaza Hotel. While Clinton commented on election hacking throughout the close of the 2016 campaign, these were her first comments since the news of Putin’s involvement.

more
http://canadafreepress.com/article/hillary-putin-holds-a-grudge-against-me-and-thats-why-he-helped-trump-win
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
No Trump won because the American People detest you more than they were concerned with Trump.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I think Clinton, Podesta, and the entire Democrat Party has lost their collective minds.

How does Clinton possibly think she can be President of the United States after all the nasty things she has said about Putin and Russia over the last couple of months?

If she were to steal the election somehow, we would immediately be in a state of war with Russia. They would be scrambling fighters the day she is sworn in.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.