Author Topic: What was the best year to have sex in?  (Read 7511 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: What was the best year to have sex in?
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2017, 08:08:05 pm »
I tried to select all of them but that's apparently not an option.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2017, 08:19:47 pm »
This poll had so many problems from the get-go It could not be fixed.   

I did add a few options to include the early years!   

:beer:

I saw that.  I went back to try to vote again and I couldn't.  I say that this poll is rigged!  :silly:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Wingnut

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2017, 08:26:11 pm »
I saw that.  I went back to try to vote again and I couldn't.  I say that this poll is rigged!  :silly:

I'm clearing the poll.   Try again!  lol

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2017, 12:40:32 am »
I'm clearing the poll.   Try again!  lol

I think the RNC and the DNC needs to hire you ... I wasn't allowed to vote again; it said either the poll was locked or I had already voted.  Imagine that, what a concept!

« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 12:42:45 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Wingnut

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2017, 01:20:41 am »
I think the RNC and the DNC needs to hire you ... I wasn't allowed to vote again; it said either the poll was locked or I had already voted.  Imagine that, what a concept!

Well.  Time to end this  then....

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2017, 02:10:43 pm »
Not so fast.  I demand a recount!!  :silly:

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2017, 02:29:37 pm »
The best year to have sex in? Why THIS year, of course! :tongue2:
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2017, 02:40:28 pm »
The best year to have sex in? Why THIS year, of course! :tongue2:
:silly: :silly:   888high58888