Author Topic: Report: Kimberly Guilfoyle gets third interview for Trump press secretary job  (Read 2513 times)

Online corbe

Report: Kimberly Guilfoyle gets third interview for Trump press secretary job

By Anna Giaritelli (@anna_giaritelli) • 12/14/16 7:56 PM

Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle is a top contender for press secretary in President-elect Trump's White House and will meet with the transition team for a third time this week, according to a report Wednesday evening.

Guilfoyle currently cohosts "The Five" on Fox News and previously worked as an assistant district attorney in San Francisco. As a Latina, Guilfoyle could help smooth Trump's relations with the Hispanic community after he ran with a hardline stance on immigration during his campaign.

"Do you want a white male representing the White House when half the country thinks the President is a misogynist?" an advocate for Guilfoyle in the transition team told Politico. "Who do you want talking about Immigration? A Latino. When you have to make decisions about pro-life justices, do you want a man or a woman?"

<..snip..>

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-kimberly-guilfoyle-gets-third-interview-for-trump-press-secretary-job/article/2609696
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Rivergirl

The shrew sisters ann and laura are not amused.

Online corbe

Between Trump and Ailes there won't be a bimbo left at the Fox stable.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Looks like FOX news is really getting paid well for their work on the Trump Campaign.

Online corbe

White House Press Conferences might get interesting again, for these two reasons, I forgot, where was I.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Well, if anything, Idiocracy will be entertaining.

Wingnut

Well, if anything, Idiocracy will be entertaining.

I guess gretchin carlson is not in the running?

Offline Frank Cannon

Please Santa. Make this happen for my Christmas present.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I guess if you can't baffle them with bull shit, distract them with cleavage.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Night Hides Not

Any bets that she's been showing more cleavage with each succeeding interview? I like her, but for Pete's sake, she's 46 years old. What's with all these 40+ women at Fox acting like they are in their 20's? Of course, the answer to that is: Roger Ailes.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Silver Pines

Any bets that she's been showing more cleavage with each succeeding interview? I like her, but for Pete's sake, she's 46 years old. What's with all these 40+ women at Fox acting like they are in their 20's? Of course, the answer to that is: Roger Ailes.

@Night Hides Not

Yes, from what I've read, Ailes made it a rule that women who were on-air needed to wear the skirts up to their hips. 

That said, while I agree that Guilfoyle's hemline could be a little longer, she looks great and I don' t think she should dress like a dowdy matron because she's 46.  Middle age used to mean that women chopped off their hair and put on sensible shoes; I remember an elderly female poster at TOS, a hairstylist, advocating just that for women when they hit 40.  Her advice was out of date.

Silver Pines

Looks like FOX news is really getting paid well for their work on the Trump Campaign.

@Cripplecreek

I imagine Trump assured them they would be rewarded for their loyalty.

The women better be alert...with Ailes and Trump around, there's probably going to be plenty grabbing of....well, grabbing.

Wingnut

I reckon not.   :silly:
And the Tarantula?  Gone also I suspect.  She didn't want to play along either with the whales.

Offline jpsb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiHJe3IuVM4

Offline Night Hides Not

@Night Hides Not

Yes, from what I've read, Ailes made it a rule that women who were on-air needed to wear the skirts up to their hips. 

That said, while I agree that Guilfoyle's hemline could be a little longer, she looks great and I don' t think she should dress like a dowdy matron because she's 46.  Middle age used to mean that women chopped off their hair and put on sensible shoes; I remember an elderly female poster at TOS, a hairstylist, advocating just that for women when they hit 40.  Her advice was out of date.

I stand corrected... I bet KG's a lot of fun to hang out with, though I'd probably bore her in conversation. Add to that, I'm too old for her (62, closing fast on 63), am not wealthy, and my wife wouldn't let me (she's a REAL NT, and hates Fox News, she even chastises me when I'm watching Fox Business!   ****slapping).

Besides, my wife knows I don't fool around on her. She's been to enough wineries and wine bars (Fredericksburg) to see my reaction when adult women (in groups) have enjoyed a couple glasses too many of fine wine. I get the heck out!  Thankfully, in Fredericksburg there are several wine bars to visit.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Silver Pines

I stand corrected... I bet KG's a lot of fun to hang out with, though I'd probably bore her in conversation. Add to that, I'm too old for her (62, closing fast on 63), am not wealthy, and my wife wouldn't let me (she's a REAL NT, and hates Fox News, she even chastises me when I'm watching Fox Business!   ****slapping).

Besides, my wife knows I don't fool around on her. She's been to enough wineries and wine bars (Fredericksburg) to see my reaction when adult women (in groups) have enjoyed a couple glasses too many of fine wine. I get the heck out!  Thankfully, in Fredericksburg there are several wine bars to visit.

@Night Hides Not

You are a wise, wise man, lol.

I haven't watched Fox myself in a long time, but I always liked Guilfoyle, as far as any of them went.  If I turn on the TV news now, I actually go to CNN.  At least they're equally biased toward all Republicans.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Do you want a white male representing the White House when half the country thinks the President is a misogynist?" an advocate for Guilfoyle in the transition team told Politico.

I don't know if hiring a "10" for the gig gets him off the hook for this....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I'm glad I married a non-jealous type.  Mrs. Liberty doesn't mind when I say "Woof!" when I see Miss Guilfoyle.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: