Author Topic: A new cereal killer unleashed  (Read 442 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

A new cereal killer unleashed
« on: December 14, 2016, 02:08:55 pm »
I do so wish I could lay claim to creating that moniker, folks, but in truth, it belongs to Spencer Jakab at the Wall Street Journal, who coined it for his report on the latest corporate crime against stockholders.  Among all the other liberal insanity we've witnessed since the recent elections, apparently someone at cereal manufacturing giant Kellogg's must have gotten his social justice panties in a twist.  In a stroke of petulant political payback, this poor individual decided to cancel all further advertising with conservative web giant Breitbartnews.com, a huge Trump supporter throughout the campaign.

In a countermove that would make proud its defunct feisty founder and namesake, the management at Breitbart.com immediately launched a #DumpKelloggs campaign with an anti-Kellogg's petition calling for signers to grab that famous Tiger by his tail and swear off ever buying another product of any kind from that bunch of liberal Froot Loops.  The bright folks at Breitbart further called for a boycott from its 45 million monthly readers of the cereal giant until it gets all those liberal Pop-Tarts back in the box.

Recent history for such corporate liberal nose-thumbing at conservative America does not provide Kellogg's stockholders with much to look forward to, as last year's bathroom boycott of Target proved out.  Target's openly leftist CEO took that retailer over that liberal lemming cliff by making all bathrooms in his stores "gender-neutral" for customers who think they're members of the opposite sex.  Though those running Target were initially defiant, substantial reductions in sales and an almost 20% drop in their stock price made them reconsider.  With competitors like Walmart gaining market share while Target's shrank, Target pledged to spend $20 million to build standalone restroom facilities in its stores.

Sources are already reporting that Kellogg's sales are underperforming the competition like Post Holdings and General Mills, with wiser investment heads advising that this is a fight Tony the Tiger won't win.  Cereal sales are already a declining market, what with millennials and their changing morning time habits, so this is obviously a bad time for Kellogg's liberal leadership to pick a fight with what could well turn out to be the most determined and prolific cereal killer in the history of the nation.

Hey, those Breitbart dudes have got a lot of Snap, Crackle, and Pop.  Know what I mean?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/12/a_new_cereal_killer_unleashed.html

Any stockholders of Kelloggs should sue the company for mismanagement.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

geronl

Re: A new cereal killer unleashed
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 06:23:45 pm »
They should never have started advertising on Trumpbart to begin with, dancing with the devil never changes the devil.

I'm going to buy me some frosted flakes today