Author Topic: California professor in hiding after anti-Trump rant  (Read 4301 times)

rangerrebew

California professor in hiding after anti-Trump rant
« on: December 14, 2016, 12:33:04 pm »

California professor in hiding after anti-Trump rant
Listen | Print
By AFP     8 hours ago in World

A California college professor who told her students that Donald Trump's election was an "act of terrorism" has gone into hiding after her comments prompted a firestorm and death threats.

Olga Perez Stable Cox, who teaches human sexuality at Orange Coast College in Costa Mesa, fled the state after a video of her rant -- secretly recorded by one of her students -- was posted on Facebook, prompting outrage and threats on her life, the Orange County Register reported on Monday.

The union that represents Cox said the teacher and college had been bombarded with more than 1,000 emails and Cox had also received threatening phone calls.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/world/california-professor-in-hiding-after-anti-trump-rant/article/481647#ixzz4SobFY2cB

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: California professor in hiding after anti-Trump rant
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 06:14:00 pm »
Whatsamatter libs, does it suck when you get it brought back to the kitchen?

Leftists will gut, butcher, slaughter, imprison, torture, and enslave anyone that gets in their way. They will burn it all down to the ground to accomplish their agenda. While I don't condone violence, the last people that has the right to complain about it is liberals.
The Republic is lost.

HonestJohn

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 08:22:53 pm »
Whatsamatter libs, does it suck when you get it brought back to the kitchen?

Leftists will gut, butcher, slaughter, imprison, torture, and enslave anyone that gets in their way. They will burn it all down to the ground to accomplish their agenda. While I don't condone violence, the last people that has the right to complain about it is liberals.

American examples of your assertions?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 08:28:05 pm »

You have a point -  outside of a few instances of officially sanctioned killing the leftist statists have limited themselves to 'burning it down'. With their proxies doing the dirty work, of course.

But give them time.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2016, 08:46:22 pm »
Olga got off lucky in my opinion.

Had she hung around the college would have been force to defend her in some twisted sort of manner and then the union would have been drug into the whole mess.  By the time the domino theory kicked in things could have become 100 kinds of ugly.

As it is she can just move to Palo Alto and change her name to Unstable Cox.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 06:22:19 am »

Have you been in a cave?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2016, 06:29:57 am »
Olga Perez Stable Cox, who teaches human sexuality at Orange Coast College in Costa Mesa, fled the state after a video of her rant

Typical brain dead Lib. Running away from one of the biggest anti-Trump states for safety. Kinda like running into your neighbors burning house because you were scared of a mouse in your kitchen.

The face of stupid.

BTW, what's with all the names? She running aliases or just wanted a diversity of names.

HonestJohn

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2016, 08:02:31 pm »
Have you been in a cave?

Yes.

And by your own assertion, this should be easy.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2016, 04:46:06 pm »
Yes.

And by your own assertion, this should be easy.

If you can't even take the time to look thru articles posted on TBR as examples of leftist violence, why should I look through the rest of the internet to find them for you?
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2016, 08:28:08 pm »
Olga Perez Stable Cox, who teaches human sexuality at Orange Coast College in Costa Mesa, fled the state after a video of her rant

BTW, what's with all the names? She running aliases or just wanted a diversity of names.

@Frank Cannon ,well,since she is as ugly as a toad and teaches sexuality,maybe she dreams of finding a Stable Cox so she can gain some personal experience? Maybe it's her way of taking out a personal advertisement?

Providing she can get him that drunk,or course.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

HonestJohn

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2016, 07:53:36 am »
If you can't even take the time to look thru articles posted on TBR as examples of leftist violence, why should I look through the rest of the internet to find them for you?

I don't see any here.

Link to one?  (As you say, this should be extremely easy for you)

Just one single, solitary article.  Just one tiny, candy-like article.  Can you do it?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 07:55:25 am by HonestJohn »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2016, 01:15:42 pm »

@Free Vulcan  @HonestJohn

I'm not Honest John,but here ya go. Take your pick.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=search2
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 01:16:02 pm by sneakypete »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2016, 04:27:02 pm »
I don't see any here.

Link to one?  (As you say, this should be extremely easy for you)

Just one single, solitary article.  Just one tiny, candy-like article.  Can you do it?

So smug and smirky, probably thinking you're quite the genius stringing little words into clever little phrases, and telling yourself that's reality.

Simple Bing search, keywords leftist violence list. Took about 10 seconds. Tons of sites and articles. So easy you probably shouldn't have a computer if you couldn't figure it out:

http://www.bing.com/search?q=leftist+violence+list&qs=n&form=QBLH&sp=-1&pq=leftist+violence+list&sc=4-13&sk=&cvid=AFE15C8EBA00427697A97004C60858D3

Here's just one little article on old TBR:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,118705.msg480805.html#msg480805

from a search with same keywords as above.

Sorry all that is above your pay grade.

The Republic is lost.

HonestJohn

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2016, 06:45:35 pm »
So smug and smirky, probably thinking you're quite the genius stringing little words into clever little phrases, and telling yourself that's reality.

Simple Bing search, keywords leftist violence list. Took about 10 seconds. Tons of sites and articles. So easy you probably shouldn't have a computer if you couldn't figure it out:

http://www.bing.com/search?q=leftist+violence+list&qs=n&form=QBLH&sp=-1&pq=leftist+violence+list&sc=4-13&sk=&cvid=AFE15C8EBA00427697A97004C60858D3

Here's just one little article on old TBR:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,118705.msg480805.html#msg480805

from a search with same keywords as above.

Sorry all that is above your pay grade.

All I see is a single tweet, hoping that the subject dies.  That's not stating the poster *would* kill the subject, which is what some Trump supporters did.

If the actions of those Trump supporters were acceptable, then this is *FAR* more than acceptable.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 06:48:43 pm by HonestJohn »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2016, 07:40:02 pm »
All I see is a single tweet, hoping that the subject dies.  That's not stating the poster *would* kill the subject, which is what some Trump supporters did.

If the actions of those Trump supporters were acceptable, then this is *FAR* more than acceptable.

Nice little side step. You ignored everything else I posted, thinking somehow that was snowflake, lawyer wannabe clever.

You are beyond willfully ignorant. Violence is an organized cottage industry of the left, financed by big money from guys like George Soros and Tom Steyer, not a few random Trump goons getting their skinhead on.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 07:45:44 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Wingnut

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2016, 07:48:49 pm »

Typical brain dead Lib. Running away from one of the biggest anti-Trump states for safety. Kinda like running into your neighbors burning house because you were scared of a mouse in your kitchen.

The face of stupid.

A pen is between her legs.

HonestJohn

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2016, 11:01:57 pm »
Nice little side step. You ignored everything else I posted, thinking somehow that was snowflake, lawyer wannabe clever.

You are beyond willfully ignorant. Violence is an organized cottage industry of the left, financed by big money from guys like George Soros and Tom Steyer, not a few random Trump goons getting their skinhead on.

With no proof. 

And to hold a mirror to your own venomous words...

Reality shows otherwise, but you aren't familiar with it.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2016, 09:42:25 am »
With no proof. 

And to hold a mirror to your own venomous words...

Reality shows otherwise, but you aren't familiar with it.

Venomous words? This is well documented and proven, a simple search on any common search engine can confirm it.

But I get it, reality, like with most leftists, is words strung together in clever arrangements like a $1000/hr lawyer.
The Republic is lost.

HonestJohn

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2016, 09:47:15 pm »
Venomous words? This is well documented and proven, a simple search on any common search engine can confirm it.

But I get it, reality, like with most leftists, is words strung together in clever arrangements like a $1000/hr lawyer.

You are working very, very, *VERY* hard to not answer the question.  You keep saying it's so very easy to do, but you don't provide anything.

That tells me it's not easy to find and that you are generalizing based off emotion.

Of course, you could end this with some proof, but your own efforts belie that.

I'm more than happy to keep this up, too.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2016, 09:54:58 am »
You are working very, very, *VERY* hard to not answer the question.  You keep saying it's so very easy to do, but you don't provide anything.

That tells me it's not easy to find and that you are generalizing based off emotion.

But I'm not working hard to avoid anything. You're desperately trying to project that, to avoid doing the most basic web search in any popular search engine to find information that practically falls in your lap.

If you're so willfully ignorant that you want to claim no knowledge of Soros and his activities, information that is within easy grasp, nothing I put out there is going to convince you anyway. You will simply play the old leftist hack game of dismiss and deny, as there is nothing that will be good enough to make you deny your leftist zealot catechism.
The Republic is lost.

HonestJohn

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2016, 06:56:28 pm »
But I'm not working hard to avoid anything. You're desperately trying to project that, to avoid doing the most basic web search in any popular search engine to find information that practically falls in your lap.

If you're so willfully ignorant that you want to claim no knowledge of Soros and his activities, information that is within easy grasp, nothing I put out there is going to convince you anyway. You will simply play the old leftist hack game of dismiss and deny, as there is nothing that will be good enough to make you deny your leftist zealot catechism.

Again, you don't actually answer anything.  Furthermore, you're now trying to change my original post and it's request.

You really need to step up your game.

Care for another round?  I'm game.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 06:56:58 pm by HonestJohn »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2016, 10:05:23 am »
Again, you don't actually answer anything.  Furthermore, you're now trying to change my original post and it's request.

You really need to step up your game.

Care for another round?  I'm game.

It might be a game if you had anything of substance. Pecking up a bunch of clever lawyer language isn't that. Making claims in a vacuum of denial doesn't make them real.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2016, 11:50:08 am »

@HonestJohn  @Free Vulcan

I'm not a part of this argument,but it seems to me you are being a LOT less than "honest",John. It seems to ME that you are playing that old leftist game of demanding links in order to shut down a discussion you don't like. It's glaringly obvious that like Free Vulcan says,you could do a simple web search yourself and find all the links any honest person would need,but you are not doing that. You are playing the old "those links are from a biased source. Find me an  unbiased source" game,and then no amount of links from any source will satisfy you because the only thing that really satisfies you is keeping someone so busy tracking down more sources for you that they don't  have the time to post anything else.

Find your own damn links,bubba. Anybody can do it. Even you. If you are as right as you claim to be,you shouldn't  have any trouble at all finding links to disprove Free Vulcan's claims.

HonestJohn

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2016, 06:20:10 pm »
@HonestJohn  @Free Vulcan

I'm not a part of this argument,but it seems to me you are being a LOT less than "honest",John. It seems to ME that you are playing that old leftist game of demanding links in order to shut down a discussion you don't like. It's glaringly obvious that like Free Vulcan says,you could do a simple web search yourself and find all the links any honest person would need,but you are not doing that. You are playing the old "those links are from a biased source. Find me an  unbiased source" game,and then no amount of links from any source will satisfy you because the only thing that really satisfies you is keeping someone so busy tracking down more sources for you that they don't  have the time to post anything else.

Find your own damn links,bubba. Anybody can do it. Even you. If you are as right as you claim to be,you shouldn't  have any trouble at all finding links to disprove Free Vulcan's claims.

I'm demanding a link as Free Vulcan has repeatedly stated that it's so very easy to find.  If it is, then no reasonable person would objct to providing one.

I do it all the time.

The last was with @Sanguine who requests links to additional sites reporting the neo-Nazi bit in Montana.

Yet @Free Vulcan makes a claim, says it's easy to find, and now spends days and nearly a dozen posts to *NOT* answer.

That's a clear tell that his assertion was pure bull and that he's desperately trying to bluster.

And I'm not letting hi off the hook.

I'll go decades on this.  For I don't tolerate liars who try to weasel out of their responsibilities.

HonestJohn

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2016, 06:21:18 pm »
It might be a game if you had anything of substance. Pecking up a bunch of clever lawyer language isn't that. Making claims in a vacuum of denial doesn't make them real.

All insults now.

Back up your claim.  *YOU* were the one who said it "easy".

Prove it.