Author Topic: Trump vows no ‘wrecking ball’ to Obama legacy – but signals big changes  (Read 494 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump vows no ‘wrecking ball’ to Obama legacy – but signals big changes
Published December 11, 2016 FoxNews.com

President-elect Donald Trump left the door open Sunday on how exactly he plans to overhaul the regulation-heavy agenda pursued by the Obama administration, suggesting he wouldn’t dismantle all that his predecessor has done – while making clear the government needs to be more business-friendly.

Asked in an exclusive interview with “Fox News Sunday” whether he’d take a “wrecking ball” to President Obama’s legacy, the construction magnate responded:

“No. I don't want to do that at all. I just want what's right.”

more
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/11/trump-vows-no-wrecking-ball-to-obama-legacy-but-signals-big-changes.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
A wrecking ball is what is needed and its what was expected by most Trump voters that I know.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Hopefully the "big changes" will include the utter destruction of such useless things as the Federal Departments of Education and Energy!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GrouchoTex

I guess he is only going to reverse the EO's that he dislikes, and leave the others in place that he likes.

Is anyone really surprised?