Author Topic: Trump Blasts Biased NBC in Twitter-Tantrum  (Read 2217 times)

Online corbe

Trump Blasts Biased NBC in Twitter-Tantrum
« on: December 12, 2016, 02:43:05 am »
Trump Blasts Biased NBC in Twitter-Tantrum

Posted at 9:30 pm on December 11, 2016 by Mickey White

President-elect Donald Trump needs to think about getting Netflix or premium cable channels. Clearly watching the news just upsets him. NBC was the object of his latest Twitter-tantrum.

Donald J. Trump
✔  ‎@realDonaldTrump 

Just watched @NBCNightlyNews - So biased, inaccurate and bad, point after point. Just can't get much worse, although @CNN is right up there!

7:02 PM - 11 Dec 2016
http://www.redstate.com/mickeywhite2/2016/12/11/trump-blasts-biased-nbc-twitter-tantrum/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Re: Trump Blasts Biased NBC in Twitter-Tantrum
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 02:45:40 am »
   I think he needs more Sleep.  It's a hellofa job he's got now and he's 70yo.  I know if I was him I'd be spending a lot more time in bed.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 02:47:05 am »
Lying trash like Trump doesn't have room to talk about bias.

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 03:31:33 am »
Melania must have cut him off.   His blood is pooling in the small head.

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 03:37:30 am »
The newscast had a segment on Trump's strained relationship with the U.S. intelligence community after CIA leaks alleged Russia helped him win the presidency.

"It is curious that someone who refuses to take intelligence briefings has decided that he doesn't agree with the analysis contained in them," a former senior intelligence official told NBC.

In an interview that aired Sunday on Fox News, Trump called the allegations "ridiculous."

"Every week it's another excuse," he said, accusing Democrats of planting the story.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-bashes-biased-nbc-news-just-cant-get-much-worse/article/2609396

Offline Applewood

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 04:42:37 am »
There is something seriously wrong with that man.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2016, 04:44:30 am »
Another day, another Trumpertantrum.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2016, 04:46:00 am »
Let's face it. Until there is evidence, and I mean real evidence one way or the other,
Donaldus Minimus and every damn last pol in Washington (and no few elsewhere) are the boys
and girls who cry "wolf!"

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2016, 05:38:29 am »
Funny how the media is only biased when it's telling a story that doesn't sit well with His Highness.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2016, 01:29:17 pm »
Funny how the media is only biased when it's telling a story that doesn't sit well with His Highness.

Yes.  Like when he claimed the  election is rigged...until he won.

Or Goldman Sachs is bad...until he named 3 of its executives to posts in his administration. 

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2016, 01:43:18 pm »
It seems to be the case, doesn't it.
Odd, he never really defends his position, he just continues to blast the messenger(s).

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2016, 02:04:14 pm »
Yes.  Like when he claimed the  election is rigged...until he won.

Or Goldman Sachs is bad...until he named 3 of its executives to posts in his administration.

When Megyn Kelly asked him a question he was incapable of answering without getting rattled he claimed to be at war with FOX news but it didn't prevent him from continuing his weekly call in segment with FOX &Friends.

He sure didn't have a problem when FOX news let him boldly lie on air about Raphael Cruz being involved with the JFK assassination. You would have thought they would have some journalistic curiosity after Trump turned right around and admitted to Wolf Blitzer that he lied about Cruz because he wanted to win.

Sean Hannity managed to get Trump for a full hour the night before nearly every primary (purely by chance i'm sure  :whistle:) When Hannity started catching flak for all the time Trump was getting over Cruz, Hannity lied and said Ted Cruz refuses to come into the studio for interviews. Cruz pointed out that he doesn't fly home to NYC every night and can't be there when its convenient for Hannity. When Cruz suggested that he would be available for phone interviews Hannity lied again and said he didn't allow candidates to give phone interviews. (aside from the 2 or 3 times per week he allowed Trump to do them).

The fact is that FOX news is Chris Matthews/Rachael Maddow bad. FOX news serviced Trump like a cheap Ghetto hooker in a back alley behind a dumpster.

I started watching CNN for coverage because despite their pro democrat bias, they were far more balanced in their coverage of the GOP primaries.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 02:06:15 pm by Cripplecreek »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2016, 02:28:50 pm »
Thankfully after the middle of January he won't be able to embarrass himself...and the country like this for at least 4 years.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Applewood

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2016, 02:31:53 pm »
Thankfully after the middle of January he won't be able to embarrass himself...and the country like this for at least 4 years.

Don't bet on it.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2016, 02:40:45 pm »

I started watching CNN for coverage because despite their pro democrat bias, they were far more balanced in their coverage of the GOP primaries.

All media is dishonest.  Just as Fox made sure Romney was nominated, through  constant media exposure at the expense of Romney's opponents, the network fawned all over Trump. I gave up my expanded cable subscription, which means I can't watch any of these talking heads networks.  And I'm much happier as a result.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2016, 03:20:51 pm »

Said the same thing right before the election. I wouldn't put money on it. Trump's ability to embarrass himself and his supporters is pretty much unequaled.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2016, 03:39:49 pm »

Said the same thing right before the election. I wouldn't put money on it. Trump's ability to embarrass himself and his supporters is pretty much unequaled.

He'll still embarrass himself with weird outbursts...but he won't be able to take to social media to do it.

@Applewood Obama lost this fight too.  Remember when he swore he wasn't going to give up his personal BlackBerry no matter what the WH Comms people told him?

Yeah well he ended up carrying a Gov't issued BB which he just traded in for a Gov't issued iPhone.  Those things are locked down tighter than the Gold Depository less than 2 miles from where I sit.

Trump will get the same phone.

He'll have a whole team of social media types that will put out things on his behalf on Facebook...Twitter and Instagram sites.  He won't touch them.  The WH communications director will approve what the POTUS tweets out or doesn't tweet out.

He may try to buck the system in the beginning...but in the end he'll find out like others before him...on matters like this he has no real say.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 04:13:47 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2016, 03:55:28 pm »
   I think he needs more Sleep.  It's a hellofa job he's got now and he's 70yo.  I know if I was him I'd be spending a lot more time in bed.

His inability to sleep... so praised over at TOS ... is a definite liability for him.  He is limited mentally as it is.  It's becoming more and more obvious that he has an unfortunate combination of dumb and vain.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2016, 03:57:55 pm »
He'll still embarrass himself with weird outbursts...but he won't be able to take to social media to do it.

@Applewood Obama lost this fight too.  Remember when he swore he wasn't going to give up his personal BlackBerry no matter what the WH Comms people told him?

Yeah well he ended up carrying a Gov't issued BB which he just traded in for a Gov't issued iPhone.  Those things are locked down tighter than the Gold Repository less than 2 miles from where I sit.

Trump will get the same phone.

He'll have a whole team of social media types that will put out things on his behalf on Facebook...Twitter and Instagram sites.  He won't touch them.  The WH communications director will approve what the POTUS tweets out or doesn't tweet out.

He may try to buck the system in the beginning...but in the end he'll find out like others before him...on matters like this he has no real say.

Very interesting.  The only thing blocking this outcome is Trump.  He does not have a normal view of reality and, you know, they say that addicts always find a way ....
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2016, 04:24:04 pm »

What about this embarrasses you @Weird Tolkienish Figure:?

Donald J. Trump
✔  ‎@realDonaldTrump 
Just watched @NBCNightlyNews - So biased, inaccurate and bad, point after point. Just can't get much worse, although @CNN is right up there!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2016, 04:28:06 pm »

It's classless.  He about to be the President...the most powerful man in the free world...which mean he's above petty childish twitter rants.

It shows a distinct lack of class.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2016, 04:28:35 pm »

I simply desire that my President display a bit more decorum, something that's been missing for the past 8 years. Trump is no longer a "private citizen", he's the President-Elect and our next Commander in Chief.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2016, 04:29:15 pm »
It's classless.  He about to be the President...the most powerful man in the free world...which mean he's above petty childish twitter rants.

It shows a distinct lack of class.

29 seconds... lol
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2016, 04:33:20 pm »

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2016, 09:34:31 pm »
Trump is no longer a "private citizen", he's the President-Elect and the next Commander in Chief of the armed forces.

Fixed.

Last I looked, we American citizens did not have a commander-in-chief. And may we never have one,
regardless of whom it may happen to be.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.