Author Topic: Trump on Fox News Sunday says he doesn't need daily intelligence briefings as POTUS because he's "smart"  (Read 5711 times)

Offline corbe

You are very lucky that the mods here do not allow me to engage you in an open and honest debate.

Could that be because your Post are totally devoid of openness and honesty?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

HonestJohn

And now video from a few months back is floating around with Trump saying he hopes Russia will find more Clinton emails.

That video was well publicized at the time.

The question is why no one gave a d@#n about it on our side.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You are very lucky that the mods here do not allow me to engage you in an open and honest debate.

Your idea of "honest" debate is to mudsling and accuse anyone critical of Trump of being traitors...Liberals...Hillary supporters and un-American.

How about you be honest and just admit you're mad that the Mods here won't let you take every thread into the gutter.

When all you have is ad hominem and personal attacks there is nothing honest in your intent or purpose.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 01:20:36 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline ABX

If you were capable of it, you wouldn't need moderating.

Offline Lando Lincoln

You can't possibly be serious.  Stunningly inane.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Wingnut

LOL apparently if we're called names we'll be so devastated by it that we'll find life so unbearable that we're unable to go on.

Thank God we're protected from it.  :silly:

The dumb ass is playing the fool.  I was hoping he would find a new care unit after the election.  I was wrong.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Imagine a brain surgeon who said I don't need to read medical journals and study new techniques because I'm smart.

Offline ABX

Considering the complexity of the world and the importance of the job, I would probably ask for a cot at the CIA just so I can get more than one daily briefing.

Offline Cripplecreek

Considering the complexity of the world and the importance of the job, I would probably ask for a cot at the CIA just so I can get more than one daily briefing.

Lincoln was known to hang out in the White House Telegraph office so he could get the info literally as it came off the wire.

Wingnut

Imagine a brain surgeon who said I don't need to read medical journals and study new techniques because I'm smart.

He could learn on the job.  No...really.....

Hey it was worth a try.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Of the two choices last month... we got the drain bamaged one.

Shrillery's brain was and is far, far, farrrrrrr worse--physiologically and psychodynamically.

. . . as well as being literally demonized and literally sold out to satan.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Shrillery's brain was and is far, far, farrrrrrr worse--physiologically and psychodynamically.

. . . as well as being literally demonized and literally sold out to satan.

And as we've seen... Trump is owned by a lot of the same crowd.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 02:51:14 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline corbe

Trump is so greatly smart he just appoints Brain Surgeons to watch over HUD.  Ben's probably gonna be the only Black Trump gives the nod to.  He sure is making it up to wyman though.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

Trumps brain is Abby Normal.

Offline Cripplecreek

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

If that is true, then all your posts must be lying crap...gosh, maybe it is true.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
   Could that be because your Post are totally devoid of openness and honesty?

You missed content, grammar, cohesion, and interest.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Vulcan

He's going to get a lot of people killed and he doesn't take responsibility for even the littlest things.

And when it happens, will the Trumpanzees care?  Will they apply the same criticism of Trump as they did Hillary for Benghazi?

From what I have seen I would say no.  They defend everything the New York liberal says and does much in the same way liberals defend Barry.   Apparently, it's not the person, it's the ideology.   Whether they are defending a liberal Republican or they are defending a liberal Democrat, liberalism is indefensible.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Amazing; not only does he not need daily briefings because he's so smart but he also proclaims he doesn't need forgiveness because he never does anything wrong!  I'd say that qualifies for a double whammy!   22222frying pan   22222frying pan

Next, he's going to say he doesn't need Congress to pass laws because, you know,
judges pass laws.

Oops . . .

(Can we dare to dream that---barring Donaldus Minimus committing impeachable acts any time he opens his
mouth after taking the oath of office---the Republican Party finds enough iron in its spine to allow someone,
anyone, to primary the bastard?)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Weird Tolkienish Figure
@Oceander
@Quix
@mystery-ak

I read that and he also said he doesn't have to hear the same thing (intelligence reports) every day for eight years.  Evidently he doesn't know that our enemies across the world take actions every day.  He thinks its the SAME report every day.  He knows better than that and actually said that to cover up he can't read well.  (When a person of average intelligence or above, makes an idiotic statement there is something that is being covered up by that statement.)  He also said Pence gets the reports and will tell him if there is anything he should know.

Remember, I have said I believe he has a learning disability and cannot read well and I think it is severe due to these statements about the briefings.  Earlier this year or last year, he said he doesn't read much, that he has people tell him instead of him reading.  A way to cover up he can't read is to have Pence read and tell him.  The intelligence briefings are oral except there are documents with them so they would get to know he can't read so he isn't going to have those briefings.

I think you're probably right.  He can't spell very well and his speeches are simplistic to the max.

First president who can't read???
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cripplecreek

And when it happens, will the Trumpanzees care?  Will they apply the same criticism of Trump as they did Hillary for Benghazi?

From what I have seen I would say no.  They defend everything the New York liberal says and does much in the same way liberals defend Barry.   Apparently, it's not the person, it's the ideology.   Whether they are defending a liberal Republican or they are defending a liberal Democrat, liberalism is indefensible.

Men WILL die on his watch same as they die under every president but I don't see Trump taking responsibility.

Offline GrouchoTex

A week before Benghazi, a report came out that Obama only attended a third of his security briefings.
I think Benghazi was a result of that, being unprepared.
The reason given for him missing those meetings was.............

Obama was so smart that he didn't need the briefings.

And now? Trump is coming out and saying the same thing.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Coming from the orange loon faction who got a safe space at TBR, because they were getting  their widdle feewings hurt. 

You know you couldn't defend someone who had no defense for their incompetence.

Try again.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 01:33:42 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.