Author Topic: Trump on Fox News Sunday says he doesn't need daily intelligence briefings as POTUS because he's "smart"  (Read 5713 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Donald Trump ladies and gentlemen.

Last republican president ever.

Offline Victoria33

https://twitter.com/abbydphillip/status/807949237820465152
 :facepalm:
@Weird Tolkienish Figure
@Oceander
@Quix
@mystery-ak

I read that and he also said he doesn't have to hear the same thing (intelligence reports) every day for eight years.  Evidently he doesn't know that our enemies across the world take actions every day.  He thinks its the SAME report every day.  He knows better than that and actually said that to cover up he can't read well.  (When a person of average intelligence or above, makes an idiotic statement there is something that is being covered up by that statement.)  He also said Pence gets the reports and will tell him if there is anything he should know.

Remember, I have said I believe he has a learning disability and cannot read well and I think it is severe due to these statements about the briefings.  Earlier this year or last year, he said he doesn't read much, that he has people tell him instead of him reading.  A way to cover up he can't read is to have Pence read and tell him.  The intelligence briefings are oral except there are documents with them so they would get to know he can't read so he isn't going to have those briefings.

Silver Pines

Jesus help us with this moron in the Oval Office.

Great job, America!

Wingnut

Of the two choices last month... we got the drain bamaged one.

Offline Cripplecreek

Jesus help us with this moron in the Oval Office.

Great job, America!

This is not a presidency that is going to end well at all.

I see one of Trump's biggest supporters is now turning on Trump and the GOP over this Russia thing and he's absolutely correct.

http://therightscoop.com/tantamount-treason-former-congressman-joe-walsh-turns-trump/

And now I see Marco Rubio tweeting that "Friend of Vladimir" is not a thing that should be on the resume of cabinet picks.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Of the two choices last month... we got the drain bamaged one.
Well, it was either that, or the bevil itch.

That's why I voted for these guys:

...or at least a couple of Libertarians who sometimes sounded like them.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Oceander

Just like Obama, who swore up and down that no matter what room it was, he was always the smartest guy in the room. 

Silver Pines

This is not a presidency that is going to end well at all.

I see one of Trump's biggest supporters is now turning on Trump and the GOP over this Russia thing and he's absolutely correct.

http://therightscoop.com/tantamount-treason-former-congressman-joe-walsh-turns-trump/

And now I see Marco Rubio tweeting that "Friend of Vladimir" is not a thing that should be on the resume of cabinet picks.

@Cripplecreek

I read somewhere---might have been Ben Shapiro's Twitter---that several Republicans are saying they won't vote to confirm Tillerson.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Trump's ham-handed idiotic reply did not help thing at all, if anything, quite the opposite.

What a moron. Flynn and Bannon are morons too.

Offline Cripplecreek

Trump's ham-handed idiotic reply did not help thing at all, if anything, quite the opposite.

What a moron. Flynn and Bannon are morons too.

And now video from a few months back is floating around with Trump saying he hopes Russia will find more Clinton emails.

Offline libertybele

Amazing; not only does he not need daily briefings because he's so smart but he also proclaims he doesn't need forgiveness because he never does anything wrong!  I'd say that qualifies for a double whammy!   22222frying pan   22222frying pan
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@Weird Tolkienish Figure
@Oceander
@Quix
@mystery-ak

I read that and he also said he doesn't have to hear the same thing (intelligence reports) every day for eight years.  Evidently he doesn't know that our enemies across the world take actions every day.  He thinks its the SAME report every day.  He knows better than that and actually said that to cover up he can't read well.  (When a person of average intelligence or above, makes an idiotic statement there is something that is being covered up by that statement.)  He also said Pence gets the reports and will tell him if there is anything he should know.

Remember, I have said I believe he has a learning disability and cannot read well and I think it is severe due to these statements about the briefings.  Earlier this year or last year, he said he doesn't read much, that he has people tell him instead of him reading.  A way to cover up he can't read is to have Pence read and tell him.  The intelligence briefings are oral except there are documents with them so they would get to know he can't read so he isn't going to have those briefings.

People with Dyslexia are not dumb.  But put Dyslexic and Narcissistic together....

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Amazing; not only does he not need daily briefings because he's so smart but he also proclaims he doesn't need forgiveness because he never does anything wrong!  I'd say that qualifies for a double whammy!   22222frying pan   22222frying pan

He needs his Godly Council to get into overdrive.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
And now video from a few months back is floating around with Trump saying he hopes Russia will find more Clinton emails.

Sigh... I found the clip. Trump shooting off his idiot mouth again.

https://twitter.com/riotwomennn/status/807800604525547520

Just being a moron, not really incriminating.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
So Trump not attending his daily Intelligence Briefings because he is "so smart" is nothing different than what we had under Obama.

So, all these imbeciles who were insisting that Trump was the change they were looking for, are once again - shown to be the abject dufus imbeciles we said they were being in terms of letting themselves be conned by this lifelong NY Liberal Democrat with an ego that dwarfs Obama even.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cripplecreek

So Trump not attending his daily Intelligence Briefings because he is "so smart" is nothing different than what we had under Obama.

So, all these imbeciles who were insisting that Trump was the change they were looking for, are once again - shown to be the abject dufus imbeciles we said they were being in terms of letting themselves be conned by this lifelong NY Liberal Democrat with an ego that dwarfs Obama even.

Trump is a political suicide bomber inside the GOP and I'm real glad I won't be on record for being one of the simpletons who invited him in.

Offline montanajoe

Yep, he's smart enough not to know what an intelligent briefing is...thinks it has something to do with small hands... :shrug:

Offline Vulcan

Perhaps he knows more than the intelligence community as well.

Offline Cripplecreek

Perhaps he knows more than the intelligence community as well.

He's going to get a lot of people killed and he doesn't take responsibility for even the littlest things.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I can't wait to hear the Trumpsplaning on this one as to why it was bad for BHO to skip the briefs but pure genius for Trump to do it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

Just like Obama, who swore up and down that no matter what room it was, he was always the smartest guy in the room.

We are going to have four more years just like Obama's eight.

A person is unteachable when they think they know everything.

We are headed for disaster, folks.  Strap yourselves in.....   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline jpsb

You are very lucky that the mods here do not allow me to engage you in an open and honest debate.

Wingnut

You are very lucky that the mods here do not allow me to engage you in an open and honest debate.

Do you have that on a draft loop?  You post it on every thread.  Why not just put it your sig line. It will save you some time...and a few brain cells fretting over it.

Offline Cripplecreek

Do you have that on a draft loop?  You post it on every thread.  Why not just put it your sig line. It will save you some time...and a few brain cells fretting over it.

LOL apparently if we're called names we'll be so devastated by it that we'll find life so unbearable that we're unable to go on.

Thank God we're protected from it.  :silly: