Author Topic: Who’s the Republican ‘crap weasel’ Michelle Malkin is sounding off warnings about? Hint – he’s the ‘biggest’  (Read 2332 times)

rangerrebew

Who’s the Republican ‘crap weasel’ Michelle Malkin is sounding off warnings about? Hint – he’s the ‘biggest’
December 7, 2016 | Carmine Sabia | Print Article   

Michelle Malkin didn’t hold back on Tuesday when she blasted Paul Ryan and congressional Republicans as the biggest danger to Donald Trump’s Presidency.

Donald Trump responds to getting Time Mag’s ‘Person of the Year.’ And look who came in second . . .

“These people have learned nothing in the same way the established Democrats and the establishment liberals in the media have learned nothing,” she told Fox News’ Lou Dobbs. I believe that this current GOP, so-called, leadership is going to pose even more headaches and will be a bigger threat to Donald Trump and his American sovereignty agenda than the outright liberals will be.”

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/12/07/whos-republican-crap-weasel-michelle-malkin-sounding-off-warnings-hint-hes-biggest-420919
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 12:14:20 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Another right wing moron who wants trump as dictator. So sick of these idiots.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

She's another disappointment.

I will remain opposed to a dictator no matter which side that dictator falls on.

geronl

She's another disappointment.

I will remain opposed to a dictator no matter which side that dictator falls on.

Me too

Offline Cripplecreek

Me too

Its one thing for people like Malkin to have said Trump was a lying liberal scumbag a year ago but to accept him now. Its another to go all in for him as a dictator.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Agreed.    What I want to see is the GOP House sending bills to the President to sign.   Trump won no majority.   GOP House members did.   I want them making the policy initiatives, not so much Trump.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I don't know much about "crap weasels" but I can say without reservation that I have so far seen nothing in the Trump transition that causes me alarm.  If you had told me before the election that Trump would appoint Sessions as AG, Pruitt as head of the EPA and Mattis as SOD i would not have believed you.

I keep reading about how conservatives are being "left out i the cold."  If this is being left out in the cold, then please pass the hot chocolate.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Ryan? The standard bearer for the same GOPe people were decrying when they wanted an "outsider" for Prez? A crapweasel? Geeez, whodathunkit?

Of course, having someone to blame when the 'immigration agenda' fails to materialize (Y'know, like, WALL!!!), would be a handy thing...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

I don't like Paul Ryan and his GOPe minions or Donald Jerkhead Trump.  And I want neither as dictator/oligarchy.  It is worse than if the liberals had won.  We have no reverse gear any longer.
Well, who possibly could have seen that coming.... :whistle:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cripplecreek

Ryan? The standard bearer for the same GOPe people were decrying when they wanted an "outsider" for Prez? A crapweasel? Geeez, whodathunkit?

Of course, having someone to blame when the 'immigration agenda' fails to materialize (Y'know, like, WALL!!!), would be a handy thing...

Yeah I had the same thought. Its pretty typical of how Trump works.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
She's probably talking about Romney, I don't know who else it could be.

Trump will defend our borders, his appointees have been ideal; time to reverse all the damage the Democrats have done.

He will fight terrorism and we are already seeing the pro-life movement supporting him, that bill in Ohio is just the start.

I voted for him, that is a vote against Terrorism and Open Borders.

Offline TomSea

Who Michelle Malkin?

Wow, I guess you and Keith Olbermann can compete to insult her.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I don't know much about "crap weasels" but I can say without reservation that I have so far seen nothing in the Trump transition that causes me alarm.  If you had told me before the election that Trump would appoint Sessions as AG, Pruitt as head of the EPA and Mattis as SOD i would not have believed you.

I keep reading about how conservatives are being "left out i the cold."  If this is being left out in the cold, then please pass the hot chocolate.

:amen: Victor!   :amen: 

So far so good!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Let me just say that I was SICK to death of what passes for Republican "leadership" in congress before the election and see nothing after that would remotely seem a cure!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

I'll take Ryan over Malkin any day of the week.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Who Michelle Malkin?

Wow, I guess you and Keith Olbermann can compete to insult her.

Idiotic reply. Because I don't agree with her I'm like KO now?

Very stupid reply.

Offline Lando Lincoln

I agree entirely. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Cripplecreek

I'll take Ryan over Malkin any day of the week.

I'm not a fan but at least he's been consistent.

People like Malkin have shown that they lack a moral compass and courage of their convictions. I can think of a whole herd of cattle who rightfully proclaimed Trump to be a lying liberal scumbag only a bit more than a year ago. People like Rush Limbaugh, Ann  Coulter, Michelle Malkin and Jim Robinson come to mind. Yet if you ask any of those people what about Donald Trump has changed in the past year, not one of them has the moral fiber or the ability to say what about Trump has changed. The simple fact is that Trump hasn't changed and they all know it and just don't want to be on record when he betrays them.

Ignorant pigs like Coulter are the worst. Not only did she support the man she called a liberal scumbag just a few years ago, she went out of her way to destroy far better men. She went from saying birthers were nutjobs to joining them to attack Ted Cruz. And now the yellow turd is proclaiming that its not her fault that Trump is turning left.

I won't be shamed into supporting Orange Glorious and I won't respect those who have shown that they lack an iota of self respect or courage.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 03:21:21 pm by Cripplecreek »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

:thumbsup2:  Conservatives will and do have a prominent seat at the table. 

Offline TomSea

People like Malkin have shown that they lack a moral compass and courage of their convictions. I can think of a whole herd of cattle who rightfully proclaimed Trump to be a lying liberal scumbag only a bit more than a year ago. People like Rush Limbaugh, Ann  Coulter, Michelle Malkin and Jim Robinson come to mind. Yet if you ask any of those people what about Donald Trump has changed in the past year, not one of them has the moral fiber or the ability to say what about Trump has changed. The simple fact is that Trump hasn't changed and they all know it and just don't want to be on record when he betrays them.

Ignorant pigs like Coulter are the worst. Not only did she support the man she called a liberal scumbag just a few years ago, she went out of her way to destroy far better men. She went from saying birthers were nutjobs to joining them to attack Ted Cruz. And now the yellow turd is proclaiming that its not her fault that Trump is turning left.

I won't be shamed into supporting Orange Glorious and I won't respect those who have shown that they lack an iota of self respect or courage.

:nometalk:

Rush never said so much. Let these lies be seen.
What a bunch of profanity. Gee.

Offline Smokin Joe

Trump was not my choice, although I was happy to see Hillary lose.
For now, I'm in wait and see mode. I have no illusions about the sort of person who got elected, but I am waiting to see what he does. We'll take that issue by issue, and go on. There isn't much choice for the next 4 years, anyway.
I might even be pleasantly surprised (Yeah, right!, but I will wait and see)

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

Right on.

geronl

Idiotic reply. Because I don't agree with her I'm like KO now?

Very stupid reply.

Everyone who has a simple disagreement with the Orange One is the biggest, worst, dumbest, most terrible, yugest something ever!!!!111 eleventy.

These people are unbalanced.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
She's probably talking about Romney, I don't know who else it could be.

Trump will defend our borders, his appointees have been ideal; time to reverse all the damage the Democrats have done.

He will fight terrorism and we are already seeing the pro-life movement supporting him, that bill in Ohio is just the start.

I voted for him, that is a vote against Terrorism and Open Borders.
Maybe if you had read the article you would have known she was talking about Ryan.

HonestJohn

Ahem.

Pizzagate.