Author Topic: CNN host: Wear Muslim clothing to show 'solidarity'  (Read 1383 times)

rangerrebew

CNN host: Wear Muslim clothing to show 'solidarity'
« on: November 30, 2016, 12:35:48 pm »
Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 11/29/2016 @ 3:59 pm In APP Frontpage,Faith,Front Page,Politics,U.S. | No Comments
Republish
Reprint

First lady Michelle Obama wears a hijab while President Obama visits Istiqlal Mosque in Jakarta in 2010 (Photo: Screenshot/CNN Turk)

Just hours before a Muslim jihadist stabbed Ohio State University students with a butcher knife and plowed into them with his car, a CNN host suggested Americans should wear Islamic headcoverings to show “solidarity” with Muslims who fear for their safety in the U.S.

“Maybe there will be a movement where people wear the head scarf in solidarity. You know, even if you’re not Muslim,” suggested CNN anchor Alisyn Camerota on CNN’s “New Day.”

“Maybe it’s the way people shave their heads, you know, sometimes in solidarity with somebody who is going through something,” she said.

Article printed from WND: http://www.wnd.com

URL to article: http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/cnn-host-wear-hijab-to-show-solidarity-with-fearful-muslims/

rangerrebew

Re: CNN host: Wear Muslim clothing to show 'solidarity'
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 12:37:10 pm »
I'll bet she won't wear a hijab to big social events or on TV.  With liberals, its always do as I say, not as I do. :tongue2:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 12:39:28 pm »
Wouldn't this violate some Muslim belief or something? I mean you cannot even draw Muhammed without them wanting to kill you.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 01:08:59 pm »
So we're suppose to show solidarity with the perpetrator, not the victims?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 01:18:16 pm »
You caught that, too?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2016, 01:51:13 pm »
Liberals believe that we in the Western World are the perpetrators, and that Muslims, and in fact, all peoples in the Third World are our "victims".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2016, 02:12:32 pm »
Liberals believe that we in the Western World are the perpetrators, and that Muslims, and in fact, all peoples in the Third World are our "victims".
The usual suspects screech about all the awful things we've done in the mideast. Like what....dragging a collection of goatherders, child rapists, and women oppressors into the 21st century? I should say trying to drag...it seems a great pct. of the world's Muslims resist any kind of adaption to modern society. They like being primitive killers of infidels and even other Muslims.
If not for western intervention, there's no way they would have developed their oil industries, the only industry that gives them wealth.
Too bad the mideast had an ocean of oil...I think we'd be better off if the whole area had been left alone and the Muslims remained goat herders and rug merchants.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2016, 02:15:29 pm »
Why the hell would I want to show solidarity with islam?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2016, 02:19:07 pm »

Its not so much about showing solidarity with Islam as it is offending your political opposition. To leftists that is reason enough to do just about anything.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2016, 02:25:16 pm »
The radicals won't see it as solidarity.  They see crap like that as submission.  And if you're submissive you can be conquered.

Thanks CNN for encouraging more attacks on the country.

Idiots.   **nononono*
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 02:39:13 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2016, 02:27:49 pm »
Depending on where they're from, muslims wear a pretty wide range of styles.

Might as well "Speak Mexican" in solidarity with illegals.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2016, 02:28:16 pm »
The usual suspects screech about all the awful things we've done in the mideast. Like what....dragging a collection of goatherders, child rapists, and women oppressors into the 21st century? I should say trying to drag...it seems a great pct. of the world's Muslims resist any kind of adaption to modern society. They like being primitive killers of infidels and even other Muslims.
If not for western intervention, there's no way they would have developed their oil industries, the only industry that gives them wealth.
Too bad the mideast had an ocean of oil...I think we'd be better off if the whole area had been left alone and the Muslims remained goat herders and rug merchants.
Capitalism and Western Judeo-Christian values have created the greatest amount of widely-shared prosperity, human health, longevity and physical security in human history.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2016, 02:30:06 pm »
The radicals won't see it as solidarity.  They see crap like aaht as submission.  And if you're submissive you can be conquered.

Thanks CNN for encouraging more attacks on the country.

Idiots.   **nononono*
Yep, but the rest of the idiots will be a little easier to spot.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2016, 03:29:23 pm »
According to their "logic", we started it...so we're getting what we "deserve". :shrug:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2016, 03:36:54 pm »
Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 11/29/2016 @ 3:59 pm In APP Frontpage,Faith,Front Page,Politics,U.S. | No Comments
Republish
Reprint

First lady Michelle Obama wears a hijab while President Obama visits Istiqlal Mosque in Jakarta in 2010 (Photo: Screenshot/CNN Turk)

Just hours before a Muslim jihadist stabbed Ohio State University students with a butcher knife and plowed into them with his car, a CNN host suggested Americans should wear Islamic headcoverings to show “solidarity” with Muslims who fear for their safety in the U.S.

“Maybe there will be a movement where people wear the head scarf in solidarity. You know, even if you’re not Muslim,” suggested CNN anchor Alisyn Camerota on CNN’s “New Day.”

“Maybe it’s the way people shave their heads, you know, sometimes in solidarity with somebody who is going through something,” she said.

Article printed from WND: http://www.wnd.com

URL to article: http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/cnn-host-wear-hijab-to-show-solidarity-with-fearful-muslims/

Now we know why Alyson left Fox -she is an empty-headed liberal. I cannot imagine what is between her ears that she thinks American women would want to bow to seventh century male oppression. Sickening.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2016, 03:49:24 pm »

:shrug:

Right, you're a woman. If you're raped you'll then be thrown in jail. Can't imagine why you'd want to show solidarity.

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2016, 06:48:48 pm »
JUST in case you have not tuned in the perp A BLACK MAN, what SHOT to DEATH by a WHITE MAN...and YES some in the black community are calling it RACISM!!!!
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2016, 02:54:02 am »
This isn't about "solidarity".

It's about submission.

(Oops! txradioguy said it first. Well... I'll say it again!)