Author Topic: Here's what to do with Hillary  (Read 586 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here's what to do with Hillary
« on: November 26, 2016, 02:59:56 pm »
November 26, 2016
Here's what to do with Hillary
By Chet Richards

What is to be done with Hillary Clinton and her crew?  Indications are that President-Elect Trump is inclined to forgive her transgressions.  As expected, there is already substantial pushback from conservatives.  Thus, the story is still to be told.

All the evidence, thus far, is that Hillary has committed grave offenses with respect to national security.  Her lieutenants appear just as guilty of criminal acts.

Moreover, while the president can pardon, he must not interfere with on-going Justice Department criminal investigations.  Neither may he interfere with congressional investigations and findings.  Regardless of President-Elect Trump's inclinations, the matter will likely remain unresolved for some time to come.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/heres_what_to_do_with_hillary.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Here's what to do with Hillary
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 02:33:43 am »
From the article:
"Moreover, while the president can pardon, he must not interfere with on-going Justice Department criminal investigations.  Neither may he interfere with congressional investigations and findings.  Regardless of President-Elect Trump's inclinations, the matter will likely remain unresolved for some time to come."

Ummm......
Gerald Ford and Richard Nixon?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 10:00:57 am »
from the article:
Any good leader protects his followers and shares their fate.  For a leader to abandon his followers to their doom is just about the most disgraceful act imaginable.  This would be one consequence of a presidential pardon, but the conviction of Hillary's followers.  The pardoned leader is condemned to slink away into personal obscurity.  But the disgrace lives on.

As for future followers?  Such would be well advised by this dénouement to stand well clear of leaders of dubious integrity and lack of honor.  Such leaders are dangerous to be around.  The lesson is an old one, but it must be periodically retaught.

They are Democrats. They have no shame and no Honor. Integrity is invoking the 5th Amendment rather than ratting out cohorts. Hang the bloody lot of them (after a fair trial, of course!)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 10:33:46 am »
Trump has already said "they're good people"...

Trump's DOJ isn't going to do anything about Hillary.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 12:10:30 pm »
I didn't expect him to. After all, they are cronies from way back.

I'm just counting the broken promises.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis