Author Topic: Black Lives Matter Activists Plan to Disrupt Black Friday Shopping in Major Cities  (Read 1331 times)

rangerrebew

Black Lives Matter Activists Plan to Disrupt Black Friday Shopping in Major Cities
By Debra Heine November 23, 2016
chat 366 comments
Protesters make their way up North Michigan Avenue on Friday, Nov. 27, 2015, in Chicago. Community activists and labor leaders hold a demonstration billed as a "march for justice" on Black Friday in the wake of the release of video showing an officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald. (AP Photo/Nam Y. Huh)

Black Lives Matter agitators plan to disrupt Black Friday shopping in at least two cities this year in an attempt to draw attention to what they call unjustified police shootings. Organizers in Chicago and Seattle are planning demonstrations that they hope will attract thousands of protesters.

In Seattle, as many as 2,700 people may attend a Black Lives Matter protest downtown on Black Friday, according to a Facebook page set up by the "Black Freedom Front of Seattle."

Via Seattle Patch:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/11/23/black-lives-matter-activists-plan-to-disrupt-black-friday-shopping-in-major-cities/
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 07:44:33 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
I'll be ok...going bike riding, not shopping.

But for those going, be safe and especially, be prepared. 

A 1 liter Nalgene bottle filled with water with a simple 3" carabiner attached to the cap loop makes for a very benign looking, yet quite useful "apparatus".

Just sayin'... :smokin:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Haha always happens in liberal areas.

Wingnut

I'll be ok...going bike riding, not shopping.

Nobody got time for no BLM asshats.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Sometimes I wish life was like Indiana Jones.
The Republic is lost.

rangerrebew

We must remember BLM was chosen by democrats over over the police for their party platform.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Will Obama be leading and organizing them? After all, he is their number one fan.

I guess he can't do that until he is no longer in office.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

IIRC in all of these shootings except for one the police were justified in their use of deadly force. In that case the officer was supposed to stand trial. The media loves to portray these thugs as sweet innocents. I am looking forward to Trump calling these liars out on their BS. 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Chicago and Seattle?

Who cares?

These folks are gettin' what they voted for!