Author Topic: Pence’s Hamilton Lecture Is A Reminder That Urban Elites Just Don't Get It... Matt Vespa  (Read 616 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Pence’s Hamilton Lecture Is A Reminder That Urban Elites Just Don't Get It
Matt Vespa
11/19/2016 3:15:00 PM -

They still don’t get it. They still don’t freaking get it. The metropolitan elites (i.e. snobby liberals) simply cannot grasp that America that exists beyond the highways and the suburbs. The forgotten communities that President-elect Trump resonated in and who had their revenge on November 8 when they loudly shouted that they’re not with her [Clinton]. The working class tossed the table where the establishment of both parties sat and demanded that the agenda for the next four years change. Yet, as liberal America continues to whine about Clinton’s loss, life is going on as normal with many folks. Even Vice President-elect Mike Pence decided to see Broadway’s Hamilton, where the cast proceeded to lecture him during the curtain call. Christine wrote about it earlier this morning, which has set off a firestorm across social media and even into the communities beyond the bastions of progressives.

The night didn’t start well for Mr. Pence. He was booed at the theater, which is typical because this is New York. Everyone is either miserable or rude, which makes it a prime area for liberalism to flourish. Then, came this declaration from Brandon Victor Dixon, who play Aaron Burr in the play (via WaPo):

more
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/11/19/pences-hamilton-lecture-is-a-reminder-that-urban-elites-just-dont-get-it-n2247932
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goodwithagun

Trump's response is just as bad. Somebody needs to tell him to stop validating these idiots by responding to them. Additionally, I'm as uncomfortable with Trump lecturing others on their speech as I am with obama doing the same thing.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline thackney

Number of Hamilton stars haven't voted in YEARS despite clash http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3959536/Some-stars-Hamilton-haven-t-voted-years-despite-clash-vice-president-elect-Mike-Pence-booed-audience.html

Some members of the cast of Hamilton, who delivered a message to Vice President-elect Mike Pence about their fears of the new administration, have abstained from voting for years, records show.

There are no records available for this year, so it's unclear if the cast members voted in 2016, but years prior show many were absent on Election Day....
Life is fragile, handle with prayer