Author Topic: Another Person Investigating Clinton Foundation Crimes FOUND DEAD!  (Read 810 times)

rangerrebew

Another Person Investigating Clinton Foundation Crimes FOUND DEAD!

November 18, 2016| by Kim Pines

It was reported on Reddit that Monica Peterson, working for the Human Trafficking Center, was in Haiti investigating possible human trafficking connections to the Clinton Foundation. Prior to that roll, Peterson worked for the Colorado Human Trafficking Council’s Data & Research Task Force. In early in 2016, Peterson wrote this blog post about Hillary Clinton’s questionable dealings in Haiti:

Carlos Slim’s net worth is more than $64.8 billion dollars. The richest man on earth is a Mexican telecom mogul, whose career’s “most interesting parts” are his links to businessmen “suspected of involvement in Mexico’s so-called ‘Cartel of the Southeast.” He is a Clinton associate and donor to the Clinton Foundation. In 2015, Carlos Slim became the largest shareholder in the New York Times. William Engdahl, an author and lecturer with a degree in politics from Princeton suggests in this revealing article that this may explain why we will not be reading about the “murky dealings” of The Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation in Haiti from the New York Times; “formerly America’s most respected newspaper of record.” According to Haiti activist Ezili Dantò: “The Clintons have used governmental power to conduct their private business and called it ‘helping poor Haitians.’”

http://downtrend.com/katrina/another-person-investigating-clinton-foundation-crimes-found-dead
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 08:41:22 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Another Person Investigating Clinton Foundation Crimes FOUND DEAD!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 12:58:33 am »
Just saying, I think Snopes treated this subject if anyone is interested.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Re: Another Person Investigating Clinton Foundation Crimes FOUND DEAD!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 08:06:35 pm »
Just saying, I think Snopes treated this subject if anyone is interested.

Snopes?  Nope, not interested.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!