Author Topic: Utah Locker Room Stabbing Leaves 5 Injured, School Stunned  (Read 270 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Utah Locker Room Stabbing Leaves 5 Injured, School Stunned
« on: November 17, 2016, 03:19:06 pm »
Utah Locker Room Stabbing Leaves 5 Injured, School Stunned

OREM, Utah—High school junior Karen Martinez was arriving for her first class when she saw three boys run from a locker room toward the school’s central office, one with a head wound and another with a neck injury. One had blood running down the back of his shirt.

Inside the locker room, police say, a 16-year-old straight-A student with no record of disciplinary trouble had attacked his classmates at Mountain View High School with a knife as they changed into their gym clothes.

“It was awful,” said Martinez, her eyes filled with tears. “It was so terrifying. I didn’t know any of the kids but still it was like an awful feeling to see all those kids getting hurt.”

Read More At: http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2186746-utah-locker-room-stabbing-leaves-5-injured-school-stunned/

I had not heard this, I heard something about a "straight A student" in the news, this must have been the story. No one killed at least.