Author Topic: NY Times Bitterly Accuses Trump Voters or Racism, Sexism, and Hate Crimes  (Read 798 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
You know,  I don't think it is appropriate to read about Megyn Kelly, Gerardo, Jorge Ramos or Sean Hannity in the politics section, it's almost like there should be a separate media watch area or something. Maybe just add in something like "sports/entertainment/arts/ Media." I don't know.

Newsbusters.org has quite a few stories on this media and leftist melt down, here is one. The other story at newsbusters on Joy Reid is even more hysterical.

Another story, surely it got covered here, was on the well-known Cokie Roberts and what she said about Hillary losing, she blamed it largely on "sexism"; I use to think she was okay too but I don't follow her that closely.

NY Times Bitterly Accuses Trump Voters or Racism, Sexism, and Hate Crimes

By Clay Waters | November 11, 2016 | 4:18 PM EST

Friday’s New York Times proved the paper still hasn’t processed Donald Trump’s win, unleashing three bitter articles accusing Trump and his supporters of sexism, racism, and hate crimes.

First up, Katharine Seelye and Claire Cain Miller wrote weepily about women whose dreams were crushed by sexist Trump supporters who couldn’t stand the idea of a woman president (paired with a decent article by Sheryl Gay Stolberg on women who supported Trump):

It was visceral. Women felt gutted, shocked, appalled, afraid. The prospect of celebrating the election of the nation’s first female president had been crushed by a man whom many women viewed as sexist.

In this liberal enclave, where Mrs. Clinton won 89.2 percent of the vote over Donald J. Trump, one of her strongest showings anywhere, Molly Hubner, 33, said she was having difficulty explaining the result to her 6-year-old daughter.

Read More At: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/clay-waters/2016/11/11/ny-times-bitterly-accuses-trump-voters-or-racism-sexism-and-hate

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: NY Times Bitterly Accuses Trump Voters or Racism, Sexism, and Hate Crimes
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 04:18:59 am »
If this is better in politics, that's fine but articles for example, say Newsweek's cover that had Clinton and all that, seem to more rightfully be media rather than politics.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 05:10:52 pm »
How about a section for Drama Queens?

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 07:45:44 pm »
I have observed a WHOLE LOT of projection going on in this election.  By Clinton supporters as to what they think of Trump supporters, and by Trump supporters as to what they think Trump will do.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 10:01:47 pm »
I have to say the hardboiled Hillary supporters are the most delusional people in the world. I'd guess their remarks replicated the beliefs of many Hillary supporters: she lost because people just hate women so much. Which I guess explains why many white women, like my wife, disliked Hillary more than I did...and that's a powerful lot.
In short, these dopes in the liberal loonisphere refused to recognized the galactic-sized faults in Hillary Clinton. Just proves most liberals should not be allowed any power.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2016, 10:04:49 pm »
I have observed a WHOLE LOT of projection going on in this election.  By Clinton supporters as to what they think of Trump supporters, and by Trump supporters as to what they think Trump will do.
In about one year there are going to be many Trumpsters confused and/or angry about a number of his actions. Even Limbaugh and Hannity (his two biggest a**-kissers on talk radio) said he was not a conservative.
But we'll give him a chance. Here's hoping the smarter people in his admin can talk him out of his dumber ideas.