Author Topic: Last Day Before Election: Most Major Polls Have Hillary Clinton Winning  (Read 53494 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Last Day Before Election: Most Major Polls Have Hillary Clinton Winning
« Reply #325 on: November 08, 2016, 12:57:29 am »
@Victoria33 I understand, I can't wait til I get both hips done and I can ditch the walker. I'll think of you when in at the polls.

I've been studying all day for it. It should be ok...most of it is common sense.

Victoria, I am so sorry this hit you but I know well what nerves can do to the body.  I feel that all will be well.  And Freya, good luck on the surgery.

Both you gals hang in there.  Best wishes.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #326 on: November 08, 2016, 12:57:38 am »
Some people, finding themselves mostly irrelevant, respond by making themselves TOTALLY irrelevant.

Brilliant plan.

President Romney would disagree about our relevance. You can either join us or not. But eventually you'll realize that you have two choices. Life in the political wilderness or conservatism and victory. Because as I said upthread, we arent moving and you arent going to win without us.

Your call.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #327 on: November 08, 2016, 12:59:36 am »

It will also be interesting to see which posters will not be heard from again until 2020...

Depending upon how much of a tyrant Hillary turns out to be I think there may be some recognizable names from NeverTrump camp that choose to make themselves scarce, too.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #328 on: November 08, 2016, 01:00:44 am »

Depending upon how much of a tyrant Hillary turns out to be I think there may be some recognizable names from NeverTrump camp that choose to make themselves scarce, too.

Why? We didn't vote for either liberal. We are 100% blameless.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #329 on: November 08, 2016, 01:01:03 am »
President Romney would disagree about our relevance. You can either join us or not. But eventually you'll realize that you have two choices. Life in the political wilderness or conservatism and victory. Because as I said upthread, we arent moving and you arent going to win without us.

Your call.

Join you in what? The Primary? Dude I was there.

I'm not the one determined to alienate those who should be my allies. Thats you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #330 on: November 08, 2016, 01:02:16 am »
I am not 'abandoning principles to win'. I'm voting to prevent my sworn ideological enemy from further subverting them. If you can't understand that then there's no further point in discussing.

@skeeter

NOT going to have any impact on them at all because even at this late date they would rather see Bubbette! stacking the supreme court with leftists that EVER admit they were both wrong and acting childish.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #331 on: November 08, 2016, 01:03:43 am »
Why? We didn't vote for either liberal. We are 100% blameless.

I'm simply saying the argument that Trump would've been just as bad if not worse and those who are identified with it will probably not find a sympathetic audience depending upon how bad Hillary is.

Offline DB

« Reply #332 on: November 08, 2016, 01:05:15 am »

Only if they voted for the witch.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #333 on: November 08, 2016, 01:06:42 am »
Please, for the love of God, stop blaming others for your choice of the most awful candidate in Republican history,

@andy58-in-nh

That would be you and the other blind squirrels that "think" like you. The "most awful candidate in Republican   as well as American history" is,in effect,who YOU people voted for,Hillary Clinton.  You voted for her by knowingly voting for a candidate you knew had zero chance of even running against her,and by then refusing to tell yourself,"Oh well,I tried. Now I will vote for whoever runs against her because she is the most evil presidential candidate this country has ever had and she MUST be stopped!"

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #334 on: November 08, 2016, 01:07:02 am »

Fair point. I will be around. I'm proudly NeverTrump because he is not a Conservative. I would hope AlwaysConservative survives this election..

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #335 on: November 08, 2016, 01:07:31 am »
Join you in what? The Primary? Dude I was there.

I'm not the one determined to alienate those who should be my allies. Thats you.

I don't want 'allies' I cannot trust to maintain principle. WTF is the point of principle? Do you know?

Does it matter WHEN you abandon your principles? Not really. But if pressed, the general is when it matters most. Go ahead and tell me in honesty, you forsee another holding action resulting in any different holding action to date RE the GOP liberals. You can't. Because every kick the can only results in more liberals in the GOP and good luck justifying how THAT is going to magically create conservatism 'some day'.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #336 on: November 08, 2016, 01:08:03 am »
   Well @DiogenesLamp we certainly will know tomorrow Night if the 'King' of NY Liberal media, A damn Reality TV Star, could beat them of not.

Quit playing by THEIR Rules, It's not their America, it's Yours.

Let me put to rest this ridiculous assertion that Donald Trump is just a reality star.

You're of course referring to The Apprentice. And here's why you folks are grasping at straws.

The show's concept needed a successful businessman to star in it so Donald Trump was selected to headline The Apprentice, which is a reality-based, unscripted, business based show. Donald starred in the show for 11 years while he continued to oversee The Trump Organization, but the show is still running and is beginning its 15th year in January.

And the fact is, Donald Trump's contribution to the show made it wildly successful. It was nominated for nine Emmys.

But, first and foremost Donald Trump was and is a hugely successful businessman, probably one of the biggest and best known real estate developer in the world before being hired to do The Apprentice.

So he is not just "a reality TV star." The man personally owns a worldwide real estate empire. The Trump Organization has about 500 companies. Reality star? That was just one of his gigs.

But, as numerous examples here have shown us, you haters gotta hate.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 01:22:12 am by aligncare »

Offline corbe

« Reply #337 on: November 08, 2016, 01:08:38 am »
@corbe

Let me see if I understand this,ok? You REALLY think that you and the other 12 people that voted for Castle ever had a chance of winning?

NO, NOT Ever, I didn't chase the shiny Squirrel, I knew my Vote was thrown away,(hell I'm in Texas).
    I voted my conscience. 
    And thank you very much, as ugly as I am, I can look at myself in the mirror when I occasionally shave, and I certainly SLEEP well, most nights.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #338 on: November 08, 2016, 01:08:42 am »
That would be wise. One should make 10-15% bounce on that bet.

Now as fundamentals..buy silver.

No matter who wins.. it is going to bounce... hillary..economy continues it's worldwide decline.  trump... if one can believe ... the Orange..... taking the "Juice"  ... I.E. printed money ... obama money out of the economy will inject withdraw syndromes. 

Like heroin withdraw.... be prepared.

It is apt to compare this nation to a junkie and borrowed money to the "fix."   

I'm not sure we can get off this addiction.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #339 on: November 08, 2016, 01:09:34 am »
You say that every election and we only go left.

@Norm Lenhart

Cheer up,Norm! Chances are you will never have to say that again after this election,because this may be the last one we have.

You must be SOOOO proud!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #340 on: November 08, 2016, 01:09:35 am »
Fair point. I will be around. I'm proudly NeverTrump because he is not a Conservative. I would hope AlwaysConservative survives this election..

As do I.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #341 on: November 08, 2016, 01:11:08 am »
How the hell did I miss that mess? What thread was that?

I PM'ed you, @Frank Cannon

Beats the Hell out of me how you missed it, you're everywhere there's trouble. 888high58888
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #342 on: November 08, 2016, 01:11:10 am »
@Norm Lenhart

Cheer up,Norm! Chances are you will never have to say that again after this election,because this may be the last one we have.

You must be SOOOO proud!

Well that would be the fault of those that backed a liberal wouldn't it.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #343 on: November 08, 2016, 01:12:38 am »
We've had some primary candidates, but no general election candidates since 1984. Trump is a bridge too far for me to put my name on. We're in for a rough 4 years - at least - no matter who of the two are elected. Our real problem is too much big government ever expanding into every facet of our lives. Neither candidate will shrink government. They both think the problem is it led by incompetents and with their brilliance they'll make things better again missing the fundamental flaw at the premise. Neither talk about putting the genie back in the bottle, constraining it to constitutional limits. The fact that we find ourselves in this position only shows how screwed up the general populace is and that there is little hope in the future as we swirl around the bowl of decline.

What really makes me angry is it didn't have to be this way.

Four years of less insanity is that much better of a chance for me to help my children get on their feet,   but no,   it does not look as though it is possible to solve the underlying pathology.   

The nation put a gun to it's head in 1962 and in 1963 it pulled the trigger.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline musiclady

« Reply #344 on: November 08, 2016, 01:14:30 am »
@andy58-in-nh

That would be you and the other blind squirrels that "think" like you. The "most awful candidate in Republican   as well as American history" is,in effect,who YOU people voted for,Hillary Clinton.  You voted for her by knowingly voting for a candidate you knew had zero chance of even running against her,and by then refusing to tell yourself,"Oh well,I tried. Now I will vote for whoever runs against her because she is the most evil presidential candidate this country has ever had and she MUST be stopped!"

What you just posted makes absolutely no sense in the real world.

If you think andy supported Hillary in any sense of the word, you've gone round the bend.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #345 on: November 08, 2016, 01:15:00 am »
@andy58-in-nh

Now who can argue with that:thud:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline skeeter

« Reply #346 on: November 08, 2016, 01:15:23 am »
I don't want 'allies' I cannot trust to maintain principle. WTF is the point of principle? Do you know?

Does it matter WHEN you abandon your principles? Not really. But if pressed, the general is when it matters most. Go ahead and tell me in honesty, you forsee another holding action resulting in any different holding action to date RE the GOP liberals. You can't. Because every kick the can only results in more liberals in the GOP and good luck justifying how THAT is going to magically create conservatism 'some day'.

I totally and completely reject your assertion that I'm 'abandoning' anything. Just like you totally and completely reject my argument that my vote is nothing less than damage control.

Since we're talking past each other lets just knock it off.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #347 on: November 08, 2016, 01:15:23 am »

I've been thinking for years that a smart move on my  part would be to just shut up and stop posting online commentary about our "rulers."     

I may possibly live to regret the things i've said about Hillary.

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline musiclady

« Reply #348 on: November 08, 2016, 01:16:27 am »

It's remarkable how the people who are supporting a hard core liberal are now blaming conservatives for electing another hard core liberal.

It's an upside down world.

But we knew that when we began to be mocked for having principles and values during the primary cycle.

And now we are being mocked for not giving up on the things that now liberal voters said they once had.

It's an upside down world......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #349 on: November 08, 2016, 01:16:32 am »

Yup,people like you because you are proud of being an idiot and voting to stop the biggest danger America has ever faced.

America may just end within the next 4 years,and it will be people like you who will be primarily responsible for it because when you COULD have done something to prevent it from happening,you sat on your asses and played smug little toads.