Author Topic: The Theory That the FBI Is Out to Get Clinton Is Becoming More Plausible  (Read 17766 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: The Theory That the FBI Is Out to Get Clinton Is Becoming More Plausible
« Reply #150 on: November 05, 2016, 04:03:55 pm »

With any luck, the TPP will be approved in the lame duck session, and a sensible immigration policy will be worked out by the next POTUS, whomever it might be.

@massadvj

BTW,with any luck at all the TPP will be given the boot for good,and a sensible immigration policy will be adapted where ONLY immigrants who can read,write,and speak English and who have trades or skilled occupations we need will be allowed to immigrate here.

Included in that immigration bill should be a ban on allowing any "refugees" to move to America. They weren't willing to fight to be able to live in their home countries,so why would we be told to assume they would be willing to fight for America if we needed them?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #151 on: November 05, 2016, 04:13:19 pm »

I have never been super passionate about the amnesty issue in either direction.  It doesn't affect me directly. 

@RAT Patrol

And yet  you probably wonder how come the country went all to hell?

But,HEY! If it doesn't affect you directly,who the hell cares what happens,right?

Offline jpsb

« Reply #152 on: November 05, 2016, 04:32:22 pm »

Globalization has brought 21st century USA the greatest standard of living in history, and I have every desire to see that legacy handed to the next generation.  I also believe Hispanic immigrants have enriched American culture, and that the America of the 22nd century will be decidedly Spanglish, so we had better figure out how to make that work.

Well that depends, trade deals have winner and losers, obviously you were a winner however there are millions upon millions of Americans that have been losers.

The "China price" allow Wal-Mart to become the nations largest retailer it also put millions of mom and pop stores out of business. Wal-mart forced all the other major retailers to adopt it practices of importing from China. More jobs lost.

In this economy the wealthy are doing fine however the majority are not.  Teenagers can not longer get  entry level jobs, illegals have taken those. No more yard work for teenager either illegals got those too. Don't speak Spanish? No construction work for you. Winner and losers, as globalization continues to create a lot more losers than winners it will become less and less populate with ordinary Americans. Create enough losers and bad things will start to happen.

With any luck, the TPP will be approved in the lame duck session

Pass TPP in a lame duck session and there will be a revolt. Let's see how all the "winners" like it when all the losers decide it's time to change a rigged system.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #153 on: November 05, 2016, 04:47:20 pm »
Globalization has brought 21st century USA the greatest standard of living in history, and I have every desire to see that legacy handed to the next generation. 

Near record low home ownership, American family net worth record low and dropping each year, record high of people having to work at more than one job, spouses required to work to make ends meet,

Reverse mortgages, record number of senior having to work into their 70's

I could go on and one.

@massadvj

@jpsb

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #154 on: November 05, 2016, 05:22:33 pm »

HorseHillary! Modern globalization has brought us nothing but grief. Lost jobs,lower wages,loss of sovereignty,and if it doesn't stop soon,the loss of our Constitution including the Bill of Rights because we will NOT be an independent nation anymore. We will merely be one more cog in WorldWideGovernment,Inc,and know as something like the North American Economic Zone. We will be ruled by an appointed Corporate Board.

I will fight you and those like you until my dying day.

Yes,Hispanics HAVE enriched American Culture. So have Herpanics,Greeks,Germans,French,Danish,British,Russian,and every other immigrant you can name. The one thing they ALL brought here was a desire to be Americans.

If they had wanted to continue to live like they had lived in their native countries and read,written,and spoke their native languages,they would have stayed home. What was good for them is also good for everybody from Central and South America.

If you don't want to come here to be an America,speak or language and share our culture,take your asses back home because we already have a full quota of  human parasites living here,and we don't need more!

:beer:     
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

HonestJohn

« Reply #155 on: November 05, 2016, 07:54:03 pm »

I'll vote for whoever I like, btw, I haven't decided who to vote for.

Otherwise, suck a fart out of my bleep.

I huff kittens, not farts.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Kitten_Huffing

:tongue2:

HonestJohn

« Reply #156 on: November 05, 2016, 08:03:12 pm »

See this is how fanaticism starts. Being anti-Trump isn't enough, you have to be NeverTrump. You cannot vote for Trump while acknowledging he has many faults.

It's more of the black and white, binary, low intelligence thinking that has plagued conservatism since 2008.

No.

If you take the time to formulate your thoughts and post about how wrong Trump is for this election and how unfit he is for the office of the President, then you mean that.

Voting for him betrays your own beliefs, as evidenced by your posting history.

Why on G-d's green earth would you do that?

I could possibly see it if you were going to receive some sort of benefit, but you aren't.  You betrayed your own beliefs for free.

HonestJohn

« Reply #157 on: November 05, 2016, 08:09:57 pm »
@HonestJohn

So which claim is garbage? Lets start with my first claim that Hillary will grant amnesty to tens of millions of illegals.

Clinton: I Will Go "Beyond Obama" In Defending "Law Abiding" Illegal Immigrants

Here's your original post (bolded text are garbage claims):

This election is not about liberal/conservative/republican/democrat. This election is about survival. The country will not survive Hillary as president. Hillary has promised to and will grant amnesty to tens of millions of illegals. And she will do it. Tens of millions of new Marxist voters and the country is gone. Hillary has promised to appoint activist Progressive (Marxist) judges to the courts and she will do it. Say good-bye to your constitution, say good bye to your freedom of speech and religious liberty. All gone in Hillary first term.

We Trumpers know what is at stake in this election, the very survival of our republic, if you are not willing to join the fight to stop Hillary then we have no use for you not now and not tomorrow.  Stop Hillary now and we conservatives live to fight another day, lose to Hillary and "it's a thousand years of darkness".

I do not want these people in the White House

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PFDcsV02LM

Nothing personal @Jazzhead you sound like a very nice person. But the battle is now and we must win it.  Someone said they now know how the "good Germans" felt watching the NAZIs take over Germany. I can relate to that comment.

HonestJohn

« Reply #158 on: November 05, 2016, 08:14:15 pm »

With amnesty how will the GOP ever win again? And how will our government survive taking on all those poor people?

As bad a rap as the George W. Bush gets, he did bring Hispanics into the GOP tent in Texas during the mid 1990s.

That's how political parties win.  Not by restricting eligibility to a smaller and smaller portion of the populace.

Not even China does that.

HonestJohn

« Reply #159 on: November 05, 2016, 08:19:34 pm »
Reagan's amnesty, which he by all accounts regretted since he got none of the border defense measures the democrats agreed to for their part, turned California (a former swing state) deep blue for the the foreseeable future. That was supposed to effect only a million and a half illegals.

Actually, Governor Pete Wilson, who was contemplating a presidential run in 1996, decided to campaign in support of a ballot referendum cracking down on illegal immigrants. 

That was the turning point for California with regard to the Hispanic vote.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #160 on: November 05, 2016, 10:51:59 pm »
No.

I could possibly see it if you were going to receive some sort of benefit, but you aren't.  You betrayed your own beliefs for free.

@HonestJohn

Looks like what you are saying it it is ok to vote for selfish self-interest,but foolish to vote for what is best for the country.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #161 on: November 05, 2016, 11:00:07 pm »
The ignorance of the damage Hillary as president will bring to this nation is mind boggling.

I can understand not liking Trump, I can not understand not being in abject terror at the thought of Madame President.

The majority of us here are in abject terror at the thought of either one of these corrupt Liberals gaining access to the White House.

Somehow that very simple rationale constantly escapes your thought process.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #162 on: November 05, 2016, 11:00:54 pm »
@HonestJohn

Looks like what you are saying it it is ok to vote for selfish self-interest,but foolish to vote for what is best for the country.

You just described exactly what Trumpkins are doing.

Well put.  888high58888
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

HonestJohn

« Reply #163 on: November 05, 2016, 11:12:48 pm »
@HonestJohn

I'm saying that the poster I responded to did not find Trump to be in the best interest of our country, as evidenced by his past posting.

*AND* that he isn't even getting any personal benefit out of his vote for Trump, either.

So I can't understand the logic behind one voting for someone that doesn't fulfill either.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 11:14:31 pm by HonestJohn »

Oceander

« Reply #164 on: November 05, 2016, 11:16:20 pm »
The majority of us here are in abject terror at the thought of either one of these corrupt Liberals gaining access to the White House.

Somehow that very simple rationale constantly escapes your thought process.

:thumbsup:

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #165 on: November 06, 2016, 12:06:09 am »
As bad a rap as the George W. Bush gets, he did bring Hispanics into the GOP tent in Texas during the mid 1990s.

That's how political parties win.  Not by restricting eligibility to a smaller and smaller portion of the populace.

Not even China does that.

Where's the evidence of that? W still has a bad approval rating.

Online corbe

« Reply #166 on: November 06, 2016, 12:12:20 am »

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #167 on: November 06, 2016, 12:35:32 am »
Near record low home ownership, American family net worth record low and dropping each year, record high of people having to work at more than one job, spouses required to work to make ends meet,

Reverse mortgages, record number of senior having to work into their 70's

I could go on and one.

@massadvj

@jpsb

As far as std of living goes, I think we hit the high spot in the eighties, just when all this "globalization" really took off. How long have wages been stagnant? 15 -20 years?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #168 on: November 06, 2016, 12:40:48 am »
Actually, Governor Pete Wilson, who was contemplating a presidential run in 1996, decided to campaign in support of a ballot referendum cracking down on illegal immigrants. 

That was the turning point for California with regard to the Hispanic vote.

@HonestJohn
Leftwing myth.

In fact, before the left turned it into a referendum on hispanic people and not illegal immigration the measure to which you refer enjoyed 60% support form CA's hispanic community.

Even afterwards it still passed.

It was the 1986 amnesty that permanently changed the voting patterns of this state, without a doubt.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 12:41:55 am by skeeter »

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #169 on: November 06, 2016, 12:49:04 am »
As far as std of living goes, I think we hit the high spot in the eighties, just when all this "globalization" really took off. How long have wages been stagnant? 15 -20 years?

I think we have a higher standard of living now than ever. Houses are bigger, tech is better etc.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #170 on: November 06, 2016, 12:50:17 am »

No GOP candidate has come close to Bush's 44% with Hispanics in 2004.

And W has a higher approval rating than Trump or Hillary.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #171 on: November 06, 2016, 12:51:50 am »

I think we have a higher standard of living now than ever. Houses are bigger, tech is better etc.

Of course we do.  Those who say otherwise are clueless.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HonestJohn

« Reply #172 on: November 06, 2016, 02:19:38 am »

As governor of the state of Texas, hispanics in Texas trended Republican.  For Bush opened the Texas GOP to hispanics.

Pete Wilson closed the California GOP to hispanics by campaigning against illegals.

Theere was nothing about his time as President except to say that many do not look back at him with favor.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 02:21:02 am by HonestJohn »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #173 on: November 06, 2016, 04:01:10 am »
Of course we do.  Those who say otherwise are clueless.

@sinkspur

Pardon me if I don't take your word for it. IMO your judgment is suspect lately.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_of_living_in_the_United_States

Yeah, its Wikipedia, but it does reference the government's economic statistics.

Now you show me your facts.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 04:02:46 am by skeeter »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #174 on: November 06, 2016, 04:08:54 am »

Yeah, but the whole thing is bought with borrowed money. Very few folks actually own any of it. It is all on installment plans.l There are no savers anymore. Just a slight breeze and the whole damn thing will collapse.....again.