Author Topic: The Theory That the FBI Is Out to Get Clinton Is Becoming More Plausible  (Read 17759 times)

Offline Lando Lincoln

Re: The Theory That the FBI Is Out to Get Clinton Is Becoming More Plausible
« Reply #125 on: November 05, 2016, 02:19:11 pm »
Well, I agree.

With somebody.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #126 on: November 05, 2016, 02:20:47 pm »
More evidence that Trumpism corrupts.

Posters here who have leveled the most negative accusations against him decide to vote for him.  Then, they do what the Trumpkins do and turn on those who won't vote for Trump and call them Hillary supporters.

Hey, Trumpkins.  We are not going to get in the Trump boat with you.  You can sink on your own.

See this is how fanaticism starts. Being anti-Trump isn't enough, you have to be NeverTrump. You cannot vote for Trump while acknowledging he has many faults.

It's more of the black and white, binary, low intelligence thinking that has plagued conservatism since 2008.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #127 on: November 05, 2016, 02:21:16 pm »
You make garbage claims.

And those claims are garbage because you never explain why or how those claims would come about.  Most of them are actually in contradiction to the statements and actions of the candidates running.

@HonestJohn

So which claim is garbage? Lets start with my first claim that Hillary will grant amnesty to tens of millions of illegals.

Clinton: I Will Go "Beyond Obama" In Defending "Law Abiding" Illegal Immigrants
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 02:22:06 pm by jpsb »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #128 on: November 05, 2016, 02:22:57 pm »

See this is how fanaticism starts. Being anti-Trump isn't enough, you have to be NeverTrump. You cannot vote for Trump while acknowledging he has many faults.

It's more of the black and white, binary, low intelligence thinking that has plagued conservatism since 2008.

Fanaticism starts by supporting a fanatic.  That's what you're getting ready to do.

I don't care who you vote for.  But don't jump my case because I didn't vote for Trump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #129 on: November 05, 2016, 02:23:38 pm »
@HonestJohn

So which claim is garbage? Lets start with my first claim that Hillary will grant amnesty to tens of millions of illegals.

Clinton: I Will Go "Beyond Obama" In Defending "Law Abiding" Illegal Immigrants

So will Trump.  He's said so.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #130 on: November 05, 2016, 02:30:14 pm »
If amnesty is the price of dumping Trump then it will be worth it.  Trump is an abuse of power waiting to happen.

And I agree with sink that Trump will flip flop on all his immigration promises.  Every one.

With amnesty how will the GOP ever win again? And how will our government survive taking on all those poor people?

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #131 on: November 05, 2016, 02:30:23 pm »

And I agree with sink that Trump will flip flop on all his immigration promises.  Every one.

At the least he will crack down on the criminal big time

@RAT Patrol

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #132 on: November 05, 2016, 02:33:11 pm »
He voted for Trump.  So did you.

I voted for Evan McMullin, yet I'm for Hillary.

Bizarre.

@sinkspur

Two more lies. I haven't voted for anyone yet,even though I WILL reluctantly vote for Trump,and a vote for McMullin amounts to a vote for Hillary,since either she or Trump IS going to be the next president. You may not have actively done anything to elect her,but you also didn't do anything to make sure she wouldn't be elected.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #133 on: November 05, 2016, 02:35:09 pm »
As you wish.  From my point of view, voting for Trump is stupid as well as irrational and childish.  But that's just me.

@Oceander

It's simple. Either Trump or Bubbette! is going to be the next president. Pick one.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #134 on: November 05, 2016, 02:35:27 pm »
Essentially, they're whistleblowing on a corrupt DOJ.

And that my friends is the bottom line.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #135 on: November 05, 2016, 02:38:39 pm »
@Oceander

It's simple. Either Trump or Bubbette! is going to be the next president. Pick one.

You can't argue or reason with stupid Pete.  A friend of mine voted early. Wrote in a candidate and at least he has the balls to say he made a mistake last week by doing so but we live in a state you can't change your vote.
@sneakypete

Offline jpsb

« Reply #136 on: November 05, 2016, 02:39:36 pm »
Take the law into their own hands as you believe they should. Obviously.

Amazed at how hypocritical Trump supporters are.

And I am amazed at how much you are in the tank for Hillary.

When the law keepers become lawless, good men will take the law into their own hands. If not evil will rule the land.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #137 on: November 05, 2016, 02:40:29 pm »

Essentially, they're whistleblowing on a corrupt DOJ.  And good for them that they are doing so.

Needs repeated one more time for the pro Hillary crowd.

@Maj. Bill Martin
@jpsb

Offline jpsb

« Reply #138 on: November 05, 2016, 02:45:42 pm »
Okay, but then explain how you are different.  Trumsters think NeverTrumpers are stupid.  NeverTrumpers think Trumpsters are stupid.  You think everyone is stupid.  Does that make you smarter?

I am the Trumper here not SP or WTF you got a problem with Trump bring it to me.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #139 on: November 05, 2016, 02:47:07 pm »

This election time, everyone is stupid, frankly. I think most of America feels the same way.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Well,let's face it,neither one of the actual candidates are very bright. If he hadn't been born into wealth and she hadn't married Bubba,the best either could hope for was an assistant-manager slot in a Dept at Wal-Mart or somewhere similar.

This election obviously isn't about smart. It's about a choice between two narcissistic sociopaths,and judging which is the most likely to do the least amount of damage to our nation.

Bubbette is the narcissistic sociopath with the dream of being Queen of the Universe,and making the serfs lick her boots before she whips them to death. She has no interest in leading,only in dominating. Which is why she gravitated to communism,the Black Panthers,etc,etc,etc when she was young. Once in power,none of them care anything about leading,only giving and enforcing orders.

Trump is the narcissistic sociopath that thinks he is the smartest man in the universe because he was smart enough to have been born to a wealthy father,and his dream is to have everyone recognize how brilliant he is,and to have them love him.

IMNSHO,there is a CHANCE that Trumps overpowering desire ,driven by his ego  to be loved and admired, just MIGHT make him try to do a good job so he gets talked up in the history books.  His ego-driven desire to be a "winner,admired and loved by all" is as important to Trump as his next breath of air and heartbeat.

Bubbette! only wants everyone to fear her.

Which one do YOU think would be the best candidate to vote for and which one should never even be allowed to visit the White House

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #140 on: November 05, 2016, 02:50:34 pm »
Bringing criminals to justice does not mean trying and convicting in the press.  They are putting at risk any court proceeding with their recklessness.
Like they did with Trump ?

and yes I'm glad the FBI is going after Clinton  and if  Obama and his cronies in the  DOJ   interfered with the investigation and suppressed evidence about Clinton's corruption    they should  go after them as well
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #141 on: November 05, 2016, 02:52:05 pm »
Please discuss without personal insults...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jpsb

« Reply #142 on: November 05, 2016, 02:52:38 pm »
So will Trump.  He's said so.

You are beyond hope. So I am not going to waste my time debating Trump with you.  Other issues we can discuss. You hatred of Trump has blinded you to reason.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #143 on: November 05, 2016, 02:52:55 pm »
Reagan signed an amnesty bill in 1986.  At least if Hillary does it, it will be on the Democrats.  So I don't see how that affects the future of Republicans.  Anyway, if the Republicans control Congress and actually do what they've promised, they could stop it.  If the Democrats take Congress and enough Republicans join them, Trump can't stop it.  WORST OF ALL, if the judiciary decides to usurp its power on the issue, it won't matter who is in the White House or in control of Congress.  That is in fact the most likely scenario.  Scalia's seat will not not change that no matter who takes it.

Reagan's amnesty, which he by all accounts regretted since he got none of the border defense measures the democrats agreed to for their part, turned California (a former swing state) deep blue for the the foreseeable future. That was supposed to effect only a million and a half illegals.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #144 on: November 05, 2016, 02:55:02 pm »
Like they did with Trump ?

and yes I'm glad the FBI is going after Clinton  and if  Obama and his cronies in the  DOJ   interfered with the investigation and suppressed evidence about Clinton's corruption    they should  go after them as well

:amen:

Offline jpsb

« Reply #145 on: November 05, 2016, 02:57:37 pm »
If amnesty is the price of dumping Trump then it will be worth it.  Trump is an abuse of power waiting to happen.

The ignorance of the damage Hillary as president will bring to this nation is mind boggling.

I can understand not liking Trump, I can not understand not being in abject terror at the thought of Madame President.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #146 on: November 05, 2016, 03:04:20 pm »
The ignorance of the damage Hillary as president will bring to this nation is mind boggling.

I can understand not liking Trump, I can not understand not being in abject terror at the thought of Madame President.

:amen: :amen: :amen:

Offline beandog

« Reply #147 on: November 05, 2016, 03:05:33 pm »

:amen:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #148 on: November 05, 2016, 03:40:50 pm »
It's possible that the FBI is out to get Hitlery AND it is because they know the truth about her, but have been blocked at every turn by a corrupt DOJ.

As for Trump, I am hoping he is nothing but a blowhard on both immigration and trade.  Globalization has brought 21st century USA the greatest standard of living in history, and I have every desire to see that legacy handed to the next generation.  I also believe Hispanic immigrants have enriched American culture, and that the America of the 22nd century will be decidedly Spanglish, so we had better figure out how to make that work.

With any luck, the TPP will be approved in the lame duck session, and a sensible immigration policy will be worked out by the next POTUS, whomever it might be.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #149 on: November 05, 2016, 04:00:13 pm »
  Globalization has brought 21st century USA the greatest standard of living in history, and I have every desire to see that legacy handed to the next generation.  I also believe Hispanic immigrants have enriched American culture, and that the America of the 22nd century will be decidedly Spanglish, so we had better figure out how to make that work.

With any luck, the TPP will be approved in the lame duck session, and a sensible immigration policy will be worked out by the next POTUS, whomever it might be.

HorseHillary! Modern globalization has brought us nothing but grief. Lost jobs,lower wages,loss of sovereignty,and if it doesn't stop soon,the loss of our Constitution including the Bill of Rights because we will NOT be an independent nation anymore. We will merely be one more cog in WorldWideGovernment,Inc,and know as something like the North American Economic Zone. We will be ruled by an appointed Corporate Board.

I will fight you and those like you until my dying day.

Yes,Hispanics HAVE enriched American Culture. So have Herpanics,Greeks,Germans,French,Danish,British,Russian,and every other immigrant you can name. The one thing they ALL brought here was a desire to be Americans. If they had wanted to continue to live like they had lived in their native countries and read,written,and spoke their native languages,they would have stayed home. What was good for them is also good for everybody from Central and South America. If you don't want to come here to be an America,speak or language and share our culture,take your asses back home because we already have a full quota of  human parasites living here,and we don't need more!