Author Topic: BREAKING: FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS..  (Read 55756 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: BREAKING: FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS..
« Reply #550 on: October 30, 2016, 12:51:50 am »
All that may be so.  Nevertheless, and for reasons I cannot explain, I do feel sorry for her.

You are wasting that sorry/pity.  You don't get to where she is by being nice. Criminal actions have penalties. I hope they get enough to throw the book at her.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #551 on: October 30, 2016, 01:03:58 am »
I don't feel sorry for her. I do feel a bit of pity for her. Different things altogether.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #552 on: October 30, 2016, 01:05:45 am »
They were throwing that version around last night but pundits today argue if they were duplicates why did Comey do this...it would be old news..they argued the Feds found something big and they brought it to Comey and demanded he address this..kind of a blackmail type situation..that's why he disregarded Lynch and sent the letters to Congress....more speculation of course
@mystery-ak

It is 8:01 pm, central standard time and Comey said today his FBI does not have a search warrant to search the emails - this means he has no idea what is in them, whether they are copies of others the FBI does have - or not. 

He said he did not know when they could get a search warrant.  I think he has lost his mind trying to give himself some credence but this last statement means he has nothing and doesn't know if he ever will.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #553 on: October 30, 2016, 01:13:57 am »
I don't feel sorry for her. I do feel a bit of pity for her. Different things altogether.

I guess I was misunderstood I see.....I have no sympathy for Huma, she knew what she was doing was wrong. What I meant to say is that everybody who gets into the Clinton inner circle better lawyer up because at some time you are going to need it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

HonestJohn

« Reply #554 on: October 30, 2016, 01:18:34 am »
@mystery-ak

It is 8:01 pm, central standard time and Comey said today his FBI does not have a search warrant to search the emails - this means he has no idea what is in them, whether they are copies of others the FBI does have - or not. 

He said he did not know when they could get a search warrant.  I think he has lost his mind trying to give himself some credence but this last statement means he has nothing and doesn't know if he ever will.

Oh wow.

This makes Comey look to be a fool of the first order.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #555 on: October 30, 2016, 01:20:13 am »
@mystery-ak

I cannot find any reference that Comey has said that...NBC News surmised that.

Neither Comey or the FBI has released any statement today.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/fbi-warrant-shared-anthony-weiner/2016/10/28/id/755910/
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 01:21:43 am by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #556 on: October 30, 2016, 01:22:25 am »
http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=45790

Breaking: Hillary throws Huma Abedin off her plane!
Poor Huma will be the scapegoat in all this although I am sure she was just following orders. If you are going to be a *friend* of any of the Clintons make sure you have an attorney on retainer.
@mystery-ak

myst, you know better than this - the article said Huma wasn't with Clinton today on her way to Florida.  It isn't truthful to say Clinton threw her off the plane.  Think about it - the best thing Huma can do for herself, is stay silent and out of the picture.  Huma does not know what the FBI is going to do and anything Huma says to anyone is going to be taken apart, word for word so she needs to stay silent.  I am sure she has a lawyer and he has her nailed down staying away from everyone.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #557 on: October 30, 2016, 01:25:50 am »
@mystery-ak

I got it from Fox News that Comey said it.  I'll look for more validation.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #558 on: October 30, 2016, 01:27:32 am »
Judge Jeannine said in 2006 when she ran for Senate and in fact, against Clinton, that an FBI investigation was dropped on her and it hurt her campaign.

So, Judge Jeannine said she really didn't approve of the FBI doing this even though, she is a big Republican. Her argument was how it could influence an election and she said the investigation against her, came to nothing.

I found this interesting and quite a coincidence.

Her show re-airs on Fox and is on now.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #559 on: October 30, 2016, 01:30:54 am »
@mystery-ak

I got it from Fox News that Comey said it.  I'll look for more validation.

I have searched and searched and all the articles claim *a source familiar or close to the investigation* has told NBC, Yahoo News..etc..never Comey himself.
Support the USO

Offline TomSea

« Reply #560 on: October 30, 2016, 01:31:16 am »
Report: The FBI still doesn't have a warrant to review new emails related to the Clinton investigation

http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-clinton-emails-huma-abedin-warrant-comey-2016-10
I see something about this.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #561 on: October 30, 2016, 01:32:31 am »
@mystery-ak

myst, you know better than this - the article said Huma wasn't with Clinton today on her way to Florida.  It isn't truthful to say Clinton threw her off the plane.  Think about it - the best thing Huma can do for herself, is stay silent and out of the picture.  Huma does not know what the FBI is going to do and anything Huma says to anyone is going to be taken apart, word for word so she needs to stay silent.  I am sure she has a lawyer and he has her nailed down staying away from everyone.

I didn't say it...that was the headline from the article
Support the USO

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #562 on: October 30, 2016, 01:33:53 am »

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/fbi-warrant-shared-anthony-weiner/2016/10/28/id/755910/

Sounds like Comey has to find a judge that will sign a warrant. The thing about having to have a warrant for the e-mails is that the warrant to confiscate the computer (probably) contained language to conduct a search specific for information related to the sexting case. They have to follow the chain of command for evidence to use any information from emails specific to hillary and Huma mishandling classified material. To make it admissible as evidence in a court case against hillary/Huma.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #563 on: October 30, 2016, 01:34:11 am »
Report: The FBI still doesn't have a warrant to review new emails related to the Clinton investigation

I have seen that headline all over the net....no idea who is spreading it...could or could not be true.
Support the USO

Offline TomSea

« Reply #564 on: October 30, 2016, 01:35:41 am »
Does the article say they didn't have the search warrant because the Justice Department didn't authorize it?  Seems so. That almost sounds like obstruction.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #565 on: October 30, 2016, 01:43:11 am »
@mystery-ak

In this letter to his FBI group Comey says about the emails,  "'I agreed that we should take appropriate steps to obtain and review them,” he told agents.'"

A message that Comey wrote to all FBI agents Friday seeking to explain his decision to write the controversial letter strongly hinted that investigators did not not yet have legal authority establishing “probable cause” to review the content of Abedin’s emails on Weiner’s electronic devices.

In that message, Comey told agents that he had only been briefed on Thursday about the matter and that the “recommendation” of investigators was “with respect to seeking access to emails that have recently been found in an unrelated case.”

Comey approved the recommendation to seek judicial access to the material that day, he wrote.

“Because those emails appear to be pertinent to our investigation, I agreed that we should take appropriate steps to obtain and review them,” he told agents.
--------------
Then we have as of Saturday night, article by Michael Isikoff:
"The FBI had still not gotten approval from the Justice Department for a warrant that would allow agency officials to read any of the newly discovered Abedin emails, and therefore are still in the dark about whether they include any classified material that the bureau has not already seen."

“We do not have a warrant,” a senior law enforcement official said. “Discussions are under way [between the FBI and the Justice Department] as to the best way to move forward.”

Perhaps this will be made even clearer by tomorrow.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 01:44:06 am by Victoria33 »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #566 on: October 30, 2016, 01:47:00 am »
@mystery-ak

In this letter to his FBI group Comey says about the emails,  "'I agreed that we should take appropriate steps to obtain and review them,” he told agents.'"

A message that Comey wrote to all FBI agents Friday seeking to explain his decision to write the controversial letter strongly hinted that investigators did not not yet have legal authority establishing “probable cause” to review the content of Abedin’s emails on Weiner’s electronic devices.

In that message, Comey told agents that he had only been briefed on Thursday about the matter and that the “recommendation” of investigators was “with respect to seeking access to emails that have recently been found in an unrelated case.”

Comey approved the recommendation to seek judicial access to the material that day, he wrote.

“Because those emails appear to be pertinent to our investigation, I agreed that we should take appropriate steps to obtain and review them,” he told agents.
--------------
Then we have as of Saturday night, article by Michael Isikoff:
"The FBI had still not gotten approval from the Justice Department for a warrant that would allow agency officials to read any of the newly discovered Abedin emails, and therefore are still in the dark about whether they include any classified material that the bureau has not already seen."

“We do not have a warrant,” a senior law enforcement official said. “Discussions are under way [between the FBI and the Justice Department] as to the best way to move forward.”

Perhaps this will be made even clearer by tomorrow.

I hope so...as of now I will wait for Comey himself to speak as I don't trust anyone in the MSM to tell us the truth...I don't even trust Comey..lol....
Support the USO

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #567 on: October 30, 2016, 01:52:21 am »
I didn't say it...that was the headline from the article
@mystery-ak

What I meant was I didn't think you should have posted it because it isn't true.  There is so much misinformation going around, "I" would not have posted it.  We have a difference of opinion on this one - it seldom happens.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #568 on: October 30, 2016, 01:54:36 am »

Someone HAS read those emails. They KNOW there is information "pertinent to our investigation" by the FBI. And they aren't letting this slide.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #569 on: October 30, 2016, 01:56:24 am »

Someone HAS read those emails. They KNOW there is information "pertinent to our investigation" by the FBI. And they aren't letting this slide.

Also, they must KNOW something, if people were talking about "duplicates", seemingly.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #570 on: October 30, 2016, 01:57:31 am »
@mystery-ak

What I meant was I didn't think you should have posted it because it isn't true.  There is so much misinformation going around, "I" would not have posted it.  We have a difference of opinion on this one - it seldom happens.

There are articles posted all the time with misleading headlines. Throwing Huma off the plane is clickbait. It is hilarious. I have no trouble thinking hillary would fly off the handle and get Huma out of her sight as quickly as possible.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #571 on: October 30, 2016, 02:00:22 am »
Sure looks like a cluster. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #572 on: October 30, 2016, 02:02:50 am »
Sure looks like a cluster.

Laughing all the waayy.  What a time.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #573 on: October 30, 2016, 02:07:10 am »
Support the USO

Offline TomSea

« Reply #574 on: October 30, 2016, 02:09:58 am »
It looks like a mutiny in the FBI, anyone else would have been indicted.