Author Topic: On Video, Donald Trump Says Bush Is “Evil”. Obama is “Inspirational” And Will “Bring Back Love”  (Read 2091 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
In his NY-1 interview, wherein Trump profusely praised Hillary Clinton as a wonderful, gracious person, he called George W. Bush “evil” and was so excited about Barack Obama. Using the good judgment and discernment his supporters have come to love, Trump said Barack Obama would be “inspirational” and would be “good for the economy” and “would bring back love.”

Such a smart, discerning man that Trump is......

Video and more at link: http://theresurgent.com/on-video-donald-trump-says-bush-is-evil-obama-is-inspirational-and-will-bring-back-love/

Offline sinkspur

Trump is not self-reflective.  He just says what he says about whatever is in front of him.

Is itt any wonder that the Bushes haven't said a word about him?  THey think he's a joke, as does #NeverTrump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline NavyCanDo

Holy crap, where has this video been hiding?  This isn't ancient history here.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Gov Bean Counter

It was business, dontcha know...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Oh boy lets all jump on Trumps liberal love bus.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online DB

For Trump supporters it means exactly nothing. I think you have to be a Trump supporter to understand it, because I don't understand it at all. How blind can one be?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
No one wanted to believe that Trump is a Trojan Stalking Horse, despite all the evidence that is in front of our faces.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline ABX

Trump supporters are victims of "magic thinking"; in their minds Trump isn't what he is but rather what they wish that he were.

Hope and Change

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Yeah...but they don't care.  The bots have an excuse for everything.
I'm tempted—despite my better judgment—to ping a few of'em to see what they think of this development. Or perhaps, more importantly, what excuses they have for it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline ABX

I'm tempted—despite my better judgment—to ping a few of'em to see what they think of this development. Or perhaps, more importantly, what excuses they have for it.

I'll predict it will be 2 parts.  First: 'yes, Bush was evil'. Second: 'None of this matters now, he said that more than 13 months ago'.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I'll predict it will be 2 parts.  First: 'yes, Bush was evil'. Second: 'None of this matters now, he said that more than 13 months ago'.
Third: "This is just a ploy from you NeverTrumpers to get her elected."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Third: "This is just a ploy from you NeverTrumpers to get her elected."
Well played Sir.

geronl

You can go back a year or two before he announced and find him saying the exact opposite of what he pretends to believe on the campaign trail.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I'm leaning towards voting Trump as a "bleep you" but damn, he is such a moron.

Online LMAO

This video of him praising BHO does not surprise me.

Donald Trump supports universal healthcare, supports mandatory maternity leave, supports  stimulus spending. All the same things that Barack Obama supports.  He would govern in much the same way as BHO but with more tantrums
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

geronl

TRUMP O's

Now with more tantrums!

[attachment deleted by admin]