Author Topic: Megyn Kelly Newt Gingrich FULL Interview Trump Polls , Fight Over Sexual Predator - 10/25/16  (Read 11048 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The point of discussing this is, regardless of who the two individuals are who are representing their party in this election, the press, which enjoys a special place in our governmental system, are massively and openly abusing the trust put in them and the special privileges allowed them by actively and in concert working to overturn the will of the people. 

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The point of discussing this is, regardless of who the two individuals are who are representing their party in this election, the press, which enjoys a special place in our governmental system, are massively and openly abusing the trust put in them and the special privileges allowed them by actively and in concert working to overturn the will of the people.

To be fair - overturning the will of half the people.  :shrug:

But I do agree. The press should be information providers. Not gatekeepers.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 11:25:26 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline skeeter

It all depends what you think the purpose/focus of the interview was.   If you think the focus of the interview was Trump's own behavior, you probably think Kelly came off well.  If you think it was media bias, you'd think Gingrich won.  Kelly and Gingrich themselves were viewing it from opposite perspectives, which is why it was a trainwreck.

Kind of a metaphor for what goes on here. Both sides have been talking past each other for weeks.

And what went on at TOS all year, until JR started lopping off heads.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Right on!  ABSOLUTELY!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

We're not blind. We see what you NeverTrumpers are doing.
Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are! :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :tongue2: