Author Topic: Trump descends into ideological psychosis  (Read 5380 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Trump descends into ideological psychosis
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2016, 05:43:13 pm »
Enjoy Madame President.

More people voted for Trump than any other GOP primary candidate ever. Trump got more votes than Romney, McCain, or Bush. Why because Trump is the only candidate that was right on the issues important to Americas' right leaning voters. All the other major candidates were owned lock, stock and barrel by the globalist uniparty.

The border is on the ballet this election.
The Supreme Court is on the ballet this election.
The amnesty is on the ballet this election.
A war with Russia is on the ballet this election.
American Jobs are on the ballet this election.

Amnesty for tens of millions of illegals, million of Islamic refugees, courts including the Supreme Court packed with Marxists, open borders, more job killing, sovereignty killing trade deals. No the USA can not survive that as a constitutional republic. Elect Hillary and you kill the country.

I know it's a small small thing, and I already made fun of you once for it, but you might (small chance) increase your credibility just a smidge if you actually spell ballot correctly.  Otherwise enjoy:

[img width = 200]http://library.rusmuseum.ru/images/2008/Russian%20Ballet.jpg[/img]

Offline musiclady

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2016, 05:46:15 pm »
I know it's a small small thing, and I already made fun of you once for it, but you might (small chance) increase your credibility just a smidge if you actually spell ballot correctly.  Otherwise enjoy:

:thumbsup2:

(Love the double meaning!)
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2016, 05:46:40 pm »

We'll see.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2016, 05:50:10 pm »

[img width = 200]http://library.rusmuseum.ru/images/2008/Russian%20Ballet.jpg[/img]

Hmmm

Another example of Trump hiring best and brightest :pondering:

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2016, 05:51:39 pm »

We'll see.

I must say,  you appear to be a trooper.   Your efforts are recognized and appreciated by some of us.   Unfortunately I think you keep running into that old adage. 

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink." 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Silver Pines

« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2016, 05:51:54 pm »
If one of them ever had an original thought RE Trump, I genuinely wanna see it because I don't believe it's ever happened.

@Norm Lenhart

Hannity is parroting the Paul Ryan meme, too.  It's a total hive mind.  I wished you watched "The Strain"...we could speculate on whether Trump can speak through his supporters and make their eyes glow like Christmas lights.

Offline Leto

« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2016, 06:02:54 pm »
Michael Gerson, Bush Camp.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Gerson

Gerson, a neo-conservative, has repeatedly criticized other conservatives in his column and conservatives have returned the favor. One of Gerson's first columns was entitled "Letting Fear Rule", in which he compared skeptics of President Bush's immigration reform bill to nativist bigots of the 1880s.[22]

At a conference at the Atlantic Ideas Fest, Gerson said that Saddam Hussein was "comparable to Pol Pot", which brought jeers from the audience.[23]

In February 2009, Gerson published an editorial criticizing Pope Benedict XVI's decision to lift the excommunication of the Holocaust-denying conservative bishop Richard Williamson.[24]

Gerson apparently criticizes non conservatives like Trump also. BTW his politics doesn't speak to the accuracy inaccuracy of his statements. I note liberals frequently attack the source when they can't address the points being made. I guess that applies to populist also.
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters

Silver Pines

« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2016, 06:04:35 pm »
Your candidate lost fair and square so now like a spoiled brat you're going to help destroy the country out of pure spite by helping to elect Hillary. Very sad.

@jpsb

It's sad that you either don't bother reading what's posted to you or---much more likely---ignore everything inconvenient and therefore end up repeating yourself over and over.  In view of the "spoiled brat" accusation, I'll just copy and paste my very recent response to you when you made that same accusation.  Maybe you'll pay attention, but I doubt it:

"Jpsb, it might be hard for you to understand, because you have a lot wrapped up in Trump, but not all of us are into political cults of personality.  What went on between Trump and Cruz during the primaries doesn't concern me at this point.  I pretty much dismissed Cruz when he didn't rescind his endorsement after it came out that Trump is a sexual abuser.  See, I always  maintained that there were of course things Cruz could do to lose my support---he's a politician; he isn't my husband."

Trump sexually assaults women.  He is a piece of filth. 

Just saw a couple of interesting things on twitter:

TheBlazeVerified account
‏@theblaze
Trump’s path to presidency ‘non-existent,’ analyst Stuart Rothenberg declares

and

Nate Silver ‏@NateSilver538  4m4 minutes ago
Clinton chances in Texas: 17%
Trump chances in Pennsylvania: 10%

This is going to be a catastrophic loss, and thanks to Trump we might lose the Senate, and along with it any chance we have of stopping Hillary.  If that happens, she'll have a blank check. 

You can't blame those numbers on the NeverTrumpers here on this forum.  Trump is a disaster.  We recognized it.  Why didn't you?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2016, 06:23:53 pm »

We'll see.
For the love of God, the real one and only not your Lord Trump, can we stop with this ridiculous worship of a flawed human being? This is the same crap pushed by the kennedy Klowns, Schwarzenegger Simps, and the Obama Oholes. Trump is not an all powerful being sent by God to save America, he is a base, greedy caricature no better than Hillary and possibly worse due to his unstable temperament.   

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2016, 06:39:18 pm »
He brought Pence, Rudy, Newty, scammity, and rush right along with him.
All certifiably nuts

HonestJohn

« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2016, 06:54:08 pm »
Your candidate lost fair and square so now like a spoiled brat you're going to help destroy the country out of pure spite by helping to elect Hillary. Very sad.

Bookmarked for November 9th.

I'll be using your words then...

(never stake a position that is just as applicable to you when the circumstances change)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 07:23:28 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2016, 06:56:56 pm »
Trump has nobody to blame but himself. Have NeverTrumpers gone back in time and told Donald to brag about grabbing women by the bleep?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2016, 07:22:41 pm »
Bookmarked for November 9th.

I'll be using your words then...

(never stake a position that is just as appicable to you when the circumstances change)

Won't matter. Those names will be gone and new ones taken with an all new script from Trump Tower to propagandize from.

But do it anyway ;)

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2016, 07:38:19 pm »
Won't matter. Those names will be gone and new ones taken with an all new script from Trump Tower to propagandize from.

BINGO!

Offline DB

« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2016, 07:46:27 pm »

The "spoiled brat" is the one who had to have his shiny new toy at the expensive of getting Hillary elected. Had to have it now with no real thought for the future. Very short sighted they are.