Author Topic: ‘Nazi Republicans, Leave Town or Else’: Vandals Throw Fire Bomb into North Carolina GOP Office  (Read 4183 times)

Offline dfwgator

Lest anyone forget the GOP pulled the race card to get Thad Cockroach reelected. A hoax is certainly possible here. But so is actual BLM style BS. Too bad we still have people trying to empower a party so untrustworthy that we can't really say which.

At this point, I don't trust anyone on either side.

Oceander

At this point, I don't trust anyone on either side.

:thumbsup:

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

Oceander

Any news on the investigation?

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
So has Hillary denounced these actions yet? Did she find a U Tube video to blame?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online mountaineer

So has Hillary denounced these actions yet? Did she find a U Tube video to blame?
No need, when Democrats - and some Briefing Room members, apparently - are so quick to call it a false flag operation devised by the Republicans themselves.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Oceander

Actually, yes, she has.   Did you think she would be so stupid - Trump-level stupid - as to not say something immediately?   The democrats also raised $13k in 5 hours yesterday to help repair the offices. 

Oceander

No need, when Democrats - and some Briefing Room members, apparently - are so quick to call it a false flag operation devised by the Republicans themselves.

Can you categorically prove that it could not possibly be a false flag operation, or that no Trumpist would ever contemplate such a move. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

Actually most of us said that the GOP was so untrustworthy that a false flag is a possibility. Which is true. And Thad Cochran's election stands as proof as to how low the GOP will sink to win. So until actual proof comes out that it was or was not, skepticism is not an unwarranted  position to hold.

Online mountaineer

Can you categorically prove that it could not possibly be a false flag operation, or that no Trumpist would ever contemplate such a move.
Can you categorically prove it was, or that any Trump supporter had anything to do with it? You go first. How the hell would any of us know what any Trump supporter might contemplate, by the way? Are you omnipotent? And why should I have to prove anything? Ask Norm to present some proof, since he raised the possibility of a false flag.

Good grief. You should know by now I'm not a Trump supporter by any stretch of the imagination, and never have been, but I am sick to death of the kneejerk bashing going on here. No matter the topic, some folks start bashing Trump and his supporters. I'm tired of trying to read a post that has absolutely nothing to do with the presidential race and have some Trumphater chime in with a crack about Trump's orange face, his alleged sex crimes or his little hands, or what racists and inbred morons his supporters must be. It's irrational, immature, unreasonable and just downright ignorant.

What's even more disappointing is that doing so puts those TBRers in league with Daily Kos, the NYTimes, DNC and the like. Strange bedfellows, indeed, when we start seeing articles from left-wing sources (as long as they're anti-Trump) cited as gospel.

I don't like Trump. He turns my stomach. Hillary also turns my stomach. We have two really bad choices. The third-, fourth- and fifth-party candidates either are no better or not a realistic alternative.

But seriously, implying Trump supporters were behind this terrorist act is reprehensible.

Yeah, that's my rant. I've really had enough.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 07:25:43 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

Can you categorically prove it was, or that any Trump supporter had anything to do with it? You go first. How the hell would any of us know what any Trump supporter might contemplate, by the way? Are you omnipotent? And why should I have to prove anything? Ask Norm to present some proof, since he raised the possibility of a false flag.

Good grief. You should know by now I'm not a Trump supporter by any stretch of the imagination, and never have been, but I am sick to death of the kneejerk bashing going on here. No matter the topic, some folks start bashing Trump and his supporters. I'm tired of trying to read a post that has absolutely nothing to do with the presidential race and have some Trumphater chime in with a crack about Trump's orange face, his alleged sex crimes or his little hands, or what racists and inbred morons his supporters must be. It's irrational, immature, unreasonable and just downright ignorant.

What's even more disappointing is that doing so puts those TBRers in league with Daily Kos, the NYTimes, DNC and the like. Strange bedfellows, indeed, when we start seeing articles from left-wing sources (as long as they're anti-Trump) cited as gospel.

I don't like Trump. He turns my stomach. Hillary also turns my stomach. We have two really bad choices. The third-, fourth- and fifth-party candidates either are no better or not a realistic alternative.

But seriously, implying Trump supporters were behind this terrorist act is reprehensible.

@mountaineer

:beer:

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Oceander

I'm not saying you are, and I apologize if I said otherwise.  It's just that there is no way to know right now and a false flag is as likely as not, and that has nothing to do with what anyone says here. 

HAPPY2BME

============================

It's GOPBRIEFINGROOM.COM

Offline WhatWouldReaganDo

We will see.  If it's a hoax though, that would mean it was done by Trump supporters, which would be absolutely devastating.  I really hope that is not the case.

They could be getting ready to throw a (Reich) stag party...
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
===============================================

They are mirroring Saul Alinsky PERFECTLY.

2 the T

here ...

Youre right....Trump has taken a page from Rules for Radicals and you and the other Trumpers are gleefully joining in on what he's doing.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Given how Orange Jesus lashes out at anyone who dares to not kiss his ring...its not out of the realm of possibility.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

geronl

What I found funny is the Facebook Trumpers posting an article that this was a state Trump campaign headquarters and he is the Na-- that is referenced in the graffiti.

lol

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Oceander wrote above:
"We will see.  If it's a hoax though, that would mean it was done by Trump supporters, which would be absolutely devastating.  I really hope that is not the case."

Heh. With your repeated posts of hatred for Trump, I sense there were crocodile tears tumbling down upon your keyboard as you typed the above...

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL

I feel the quality of discussion on this forum has diminished greatly since Trump became popular. That's why I barely post anymore; I'm bored.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
============================

It's GOPBRIEFINGROOM.COM

Glad you finally remembered that. Maybe now you can stop accusing solid Conservatives of wanting Hillary in office just we don't suport your favorite Liberal Democrat.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 11:43:22 am by txradioguy »